Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who else likes getting pregnant and being pregnant?

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've long had a thing about baby making sex and being pregnant. I love all of the aspects of sex and pregnancy and am just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

Also...mother of four and soon to be five.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not me! My tubes are clipped. My sisters are the baby-makers in our family! I'm the trouble-maker, who loves sex with no consequences! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Never got to have that feeling as Endometriosis robbed me of that opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babies and I are not a good mix.
I will leave his tadpoles to do their work in somebody else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY!
Lurker
0 likes
I like both. What I don't like is the morning sickness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 38 and want a baby because my daughter is marrying here best friend Amy. Been off the pill a few months just hoping to find mister right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sweet_Reese
Never got to have that feeling as Endometriosis robbed me of that opportunity.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs to you, sister!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GaynorBlue
I am 38 and want a baby because my daughter is marrying here best friend Amy. Been off the pill a few months just hoping to find mister right

Not sure I follow... Please feel free to elaborate. A bit dense here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I just never loved being pregnant. Especially not with the twins! I felt like a whale. One of them always had her head on my bladder.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to say. Hormones... fucking hormones. They play games with you and make you moody!
No more babies after this one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
Sorry I just never loved being pregnant. Especially not with the twins! I felt like a whale. One of them always had her head on my bladder.

I would die if I had twins. My booblies are small
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie
I've long had a thing about baby making sex and being pregnant. I love all of the aspects of sex and pregnancy and am just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

My young wife always wanted to be mother, unfortunately in almost 7 years i have never been able to get her pregnant.
May be it was the Destiny because in a couple of weeks she is going to give birth to a beautiful baby girl.
The father is her African lover.
I still love her.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor

I would die if I had twins. My booblies are small

i prefer to call them bite-sized.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mana wahine
0 likes
Being a teacher is one of the most effective contraceptive methods I have tried.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
Being a teacher is one of the most effective contraceptive methods I have tried.

ROFL. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Love the idea
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i prefer to call them bite-sized.

cough, cough. More than a handful is a waste!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

Not sure I follow... Please feel free to elaborate. A bit dense here.

I don't think you're dense....lol...there are just so many odd twists in this sentence that even a moderately conventional mindset might find it confusing....I read it three times and still had to talk my way through it. Not judging, just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

This is hilarious!! And an evening at Chucky Cheese is a close second!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie

Whenever I see a muscular man I keep dreaming to days n nights being impregnated byhim
And gang breeding of a captured woman is my favourite fantasy
Lurker
0 likes
I have a 17yo son but at 38 I wouldn’t mind having one more. Then with what I see every day in the NICU at work I rethink things a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wild_Irish_Rose
I have a 17yo son but at 38 I wouldn’t mind having one more. Then with what I see every day in the NICU at work I rethink things a bit.

I'm carrying Baby number 2. My plan was to have three but the way I feel right now (Morning sickness & mood swings) this will be my last.