Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you go to a nude beach with a friend of the opposite sex if invited?

last reply
223 replies
42.3k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I will and have many times

1 like

I have been to a clothing optional beach with my husband. It seemed safe so I was fully nude and both men and women saw me. I felt OK so hubby left to get us drinks and I continued to chat with folks...it was relaxed. I did notice that the gentleman of the couple next to us a few meters away had a semi :-) The wife and I smiled and winked. When the drinks came back my guy was likewise at half mast lol!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

yes I would. especially if it was like a guy that I worked with.

I would enjoy showing a guy what I looked like all nude.

I did have a fling w co worker later in job - that first morning in the hotel, I came out of shower just toweling my hair.

he saw me full up and down nude. I felt so good.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

yes I would. especially if it was like a guy that I worked with.

I would enjoy showing a guy what I looked like all nude.

I did have a fling w co worker later in job - that first morning in the hotel, I came out of shower just toweling my hair.

he saw me full up and down nude. I felt so good.

And you should feel good, cuz you are a very sexy woman 😋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I would and enjoy every minute of it

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sure I would, but it depends on the host

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I'd have to get a friend of the opposite sex first -- are they available on Amazon?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

I'd have to get a friend of the opposite sex first -- are they available on Amazon?

I’d go with and you hope it is not a chilly day, not that you would give a damn.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I’d go with and you hope it is not a chilly day, not that you would give a damn.

That's okay, it's no big deal

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Can I go with 2 or 3 friends of the opposite sex instead? Please? 😋 I would, sure, but most of our friends have shared our hot tub with us already anyway at one time or another, so nude isn't new.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes I would and yes I have. Of course I was fully naked and I am shaved. I have introduced several people to naturist beaches

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd love to if there were any by me.