Lots of them! Especially in college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No wonder they call it OSU!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
No wonder they call it OSU!

With a student body of 55,000 (when I went there), OSU was a fertile playground for bi-sexual and lesbian women!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

With a student body of 55,000 (when I went there), OSU was a fertile playground for bi-sexual and lesbian women!

UT was/is the same way. Daddy's little girl goes off to college and learns to spread her wings (and her legs).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera
No, but I've had them try to seduce me.

Hi Bethany

...and would it have KILLED you to let Rachel or me lick your pussy, Kiera?? I think not! Sheesh!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

...and would it have KILLED you to let Rachel or me lick your pussy, Kiera?? I think not! Sheesh!

Bethany....you hold her down while I lick her pussy and then I will hold her down while you lick her pussy....we will convert her before we are done......
0 likes
Nah fam. Leave kiera alone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At boarding school I was segregated because of my after lights out experiences with the other girls - and got caught.
Obviously I had encouraged a few curious girls to experience the pleasures of girl to girl sex - most of them for their first time.
I would say most went on to be bi sexual after never previously considering a same sex relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never but I've had a few try to seduce me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have, quite a few. A few thought it was a requirement to work for me. Which it wasn't!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good few bisexual woman and once a very conflicted straight woman. She was genuinely upset by how she felt, but after we had sex she was insatiable and we became regular lovers. She was a very attractive married woman 15 years my senior.
0 likes
Oh yes...and Vivian you could seduce me anytime you like
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I've never even managed to seduce another lesbian -- and that takes weird talent
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Ever since my college days, I've found my nurse colleagues/friends to be a fertile field to roam...

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
Yes, the first time was the most memorable. I stripped naked and joined my roommate in the shower!
0 likes
Yes. Once. Two beds were available but I got in bed with her. She's a lesbian. I wanted her to take advantage of me while I was drunk. I wanted her to suck my tits and trib my pussy but she didnt.
There was one time when a random woman groped my tits at a bar.
There was also a time when a bisexual woman wanted to fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look I'm bi. Once i was seduced, but after two months with my seducer, i knew i liked girls. And after that, i have never seduced a straight girl. The women I've dated all knew they were into it. Maybe that will happen, but if you're really a straight girl, you don't want me. And if you do, you're not straight. You're simply inexperienced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bifemTerri28
Oh yes...and Vivian you could seduce me anytime you like

I think I might enjoy that .....
0 likes
No. I don't seduce males or females.

I am straight to the point, "we fuckin' or what?"
0 likes
Quote by VivianKirby

I think I might enjoy that .....

I know I would
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
No I haven't! I'm now taking applications
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it's one of my favourite fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to fulfill your fantasy Mary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Guilty

Nafisa