Always Wondered.....

last reply
80 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
Hey Fellas, have any of you ever faked an orgasm and if so, how?
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Fireman
0 likes
That would be a NO.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that would be impossible without the evidence left behind
Lush Legend
0 likes
Turkey baster?.....what the??....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Yeah, I'm curious abut that too?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pam111
I think that would be impossible without the evidence left behind

Nothing is impossible.....let's have the men elaborate shall we.....
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by MerryAnita
Quote by Zafia

Yeah, I'm curious abut that too?

I think most women would notice a turkey baster....

Please enjoy my 2nd place story from the Unleashed competition:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

Fantasy Flight, Sex Games In The Sky, and All The Ways He Touches Me

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do a Google search for 'turkey baster method' and I'll let y'all draw your own conclusions. ;)

I have never faked an orgasm, and like someone said: it's fairly difficult too ...with guys there's a lot more evidence to prove the orgasm was real. To be honest, I can't see a guy ever needing to, the girl must be pretty crap if she can't get a guy to cum.

I'd like to know if anyone has, in which case: how and why?
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
0 likes
the girl must be pretty crap if she can't get a guy to cum.

Will let this comment slide since you are so young Jay. Although it is possible the girl doesn't know what she is doing, there are plenty of reasons that a guy can't cum that have nothing to do with her....

~~Tech

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Will let this comment slide since you are so young Jay.
~~Tech

It did dawn on me that there are alternative reasons for a guy failing to cum, sorry.

> */bows and backs up to then run away/*
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
0 likes
Quote by CuriousJayUK
Quote by techgoddess
Will let this comment slide since you are so young Jay.
~~Tech

It did dawn on me that there are alternative reasons for a guy failing to cum, sorry.

> */bows and backs up to then run away/*

See, I knew you had more sense than that!

No need to hide...for now! LOL

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
No need to hide...for now!

Is that a threat or a promise, I hope a promise. ;)

Anyhoo, back to topic...

I guess the guy could pull a *Blue Peter* (British people will get this). :P Basically, *here's one I made earlier* and have her blindfolded so that you can just dribble it on her. biggrin
CuriousJayUK -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tech is correct.
" I am not as good as once was.
But I 'AM' better once then I ever was."

And sometimes once takes so long I can't.
Not that it's her fault - tierd, sore, ect.

To answer the question. I have had a 'wimpy O', that she thought I didn't.
But never faked one.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
I've never faked one, but I've gone on....and on....and on.... waiting for her to cum or to produce some kind of sign that she was into it, and wondering if I should fake it just to get the damn thing over with.
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I've never faked one, but I've gone on....and on....and on.... waiting for her to cum or to produce some kind of sign that she was into it, and wondering if I should fake it just to get the damn thing over with.

*Raises an eyebrow* BTG of course?

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for the guys but, I've heard that a guy can fake it and the girl is so juicy that she doesn't notice that he didn't come.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Or after pumping away for10 minutes she opens her eyes ..looks at the ceiling and say's
That ceiling needs painting ...
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty hard to fake it when you dip a finger down to taste a sample of the love potion

Or I can taste it when I go down and clean him up
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Pam111
Pretty hard to fake it when you dip a finger down to taste a sample of the love potion

Besides, what guy would want to fake it. Even if it takes awhile I would still want to finish.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Um, fireman.....I cant get over your av there......its too mickey mouse-ish! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Um, fireman.....I cant get over your av there......its too mickey mouse-ish! LOL

Pixie... you don't like Mickey Mouse? Sorry to hear that.
Lurker
0 likes
You know who I'm talking about, Cupcake. She was on her way out when you walked into my life.
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
You know who I'm talking about, Cupcake. She was on her way out when you walked into my life.

Smiles...yep I know. BTG=Before Tech Goddess....

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL @ BTG.

Anyways what about a guy who needs to fake it everyone is jjust like no matter how long it takes I would just finish. What if you are with a partner who just cant get you to that point. Everytime you get close she would move the wrong way or do something that is distracting or painful? At some point you have to ask yourself if you continue or just get off her get dressed and move on.

And Yes I have faked it and I know how lame it is but when she asked I told her how I was one of the few guys who was multi-orgasmic and I could control when I would cum by squeezing my keigels. she bought it and I moved on. Cause seriously who wants to tell a girl they are so bad in bed that you couldnt get off?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Orion thank you I laughed so hard at your explaination that is exactly what I was looking for........thanks for your honesty........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times and still do, no woman likes to think she cannot bring a man to completion its the only kind thing to do in some circumstances.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I will be honest and say yes, but let me qualify that answer. I had already cum once and we kept on going for more and I was worn out, but she needed to get off! So once I knew she had cum for the third time, I did a little grunting and moaned a bit like I had cum. So, I did fake having a second orgasm, but the evidence was already in there from the first....
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome teri......thanks for your answer.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes