4.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock Preference: Circumcised or uncut?
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Um...I don't actually have a cock preference. Shouldn't you be asking the gals this one?

For the record though, I'm circumcised.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Um...I don't actually have a cock preference.

I do, I much prefer it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it depends on the woman or man who your with, I mean I wasn't cut till I was 21 so I know what both are like during sexy and I think cut is better to be honest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gloryhole31

I think this should be in LBGT as most guys are what they are.
Personal taste is cut when it's flacid. When erect I don't care they are both fun and taste the same.
Blowjob technique does change however!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I prefer my men circumcised.
I was interested in Hardallnights comment. I have heard a few guys express the same sentiment quite a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always been really pleased that I am not circumcised, because without a foreskin there is nowhere to put the Ben & Jerry's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been circumcised all my life and I enjoy it! (well, except for the first few days, and I really don't remember those days) so I have nothing to compare with... Perhaps the ladies have a preference but I am quote happy with the head hanging out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many men do have a preference on this or at least in their minds they do. And I am not talking about them being with a man sexually -- just for their own preference. Thus why you have so many men seeking to restore their foreskin after being circumcised as a child. Many who were not cut as a child have later as an adult. You have many cut men now advocating against it. There are even websites dedicated to that and to restoring your foreskin.

Personally I have never really given it a thought. My cut cock has served me well. I know some who are cut who say they have to definitely use lubricant to masturbate. I have enough skin left that it is not the case with me. I can choose to do either way.

So I have no complaints and satisfied with what I got.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say love what you have. Being comfortable with yourself is super sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My earliest experiences were with uncut cocks so I am biased. But I just love the way that foreskin moves back and forth. Great for hand jobs. But yes, there can be a lot of funk under that skin so that is a negative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gloryhole31
My earliest experiences were with uncut cocks so I am biased. But I just love the way that foreskin moves back and forth. Great for hand jobs. But yes, there can be a lot of funk under that skin so that is a negative.

Hey! No funk in my junk. Gay skinnies tend to take a lot of care about that.
Lurker
0 likes
I am satisfied with what I have. Visually in most cases though I think I prefer the look of a circumcised cock. Maybe that is because it is what I have and I associate, maybe not. There are a lot of myths out there about both though... and some truths. I think overall it is men who worry more about this than women do... much like women worry more about breast size and how their vagina/clit looks then men do. It is all (IMO) needless worry since in reality unless you fall out of the norm (and I mean WAY OUT) that will never be an issue for your partner (or YOU) anyways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gloryhole31

I was circumcised at birth, but I did a foreskin restoration when I was in my 50s. I like a foreskin better. As far as a cock that I'm sucking, again I prefer intact. It holds lots of pre-cum for me to lap up at the start, it reduced the motion of skin across my lips so my lips don't need to be re-moistened as often, and I find that if he cums before me, it makes a fun toy to suck on until I'm done.
Lurker
0 likes
I was circumcised when I was new to the world so don't remember life before. My wife loves my cock so win for circumcised cock I suppose!
Lurker
0 likes
I am uncut........and I do prefer a lovely uncut cock........but if one is cut, that is just fine too.....smile......all cocks are nice......some are just better than others......smile and have a good day.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it really depends on the country you are in. In my country uncircumcised is a lot more common at least with the younger generation so women here will probably prefer that. However women in countries where circumcision is still common would probably prefer a guy who was circumcised as it is what they are used to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Um...I don't actually have a cock preference. Shouldn't you be asking the gals this one?

For the record though, I'm circumcised.

I am in full agreement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by marquis87
I have always been really pleased that I am not circumcised, because without a foreskin there is nowhere to put the Ben & Jerry's.

and u can't get into heaven... u have to have all yr bits and pieces intact don't u?

am I being blonde again????

Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad I'm cut & that I don't have one of them ugly SLITHER slugs in my pants.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I think this should be in LBGT as most guys are what they are.
Personal taste is cut when it's flacid. When erect I don't care they are both fun and taste the same.
Blowjob technique does change however!

I really have no preference, but being cut, I am always fascinated with the uncut ones. I like loose foreskin so I can run my tongue all around the cockhead, under the foreskin. Seems to please most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got snipped at birth and it think that is what looks best. Sometimes though, I wonder what being uncut would be like. That foreskin gives just a little more girth. Plus there are lots of nerve endings there. And it protects the nerve endings on the head of a man's cock keeping it more sensitive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was cut at birth. I have been foreskin restoring around 2 years now. I like them both but I prefer uncut the best.
Lurker
0 likes
I was circumcised as a baby. I didnt learn about circumcising till years after I’d been masturbating and I doubt if it’s made any difference. I like the look of my penis with it’s big purple head on display and the neat ridge between my shaft and penis head, and I wouldn’t change it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was cut as a baby had my 2 sons cut when they were born. My current partners EX Was uncut as as her two previous EX's. All of my partners EX'S were all uncut.

i was my late wife's second uncut partner.Her first was also uncut as well (she only ever had one B/F before we got married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a guy as I hope you can tell.

I prefer an uncut man,it feels like he has more than he has and that is good to a point.

Was that not God's schematic anyway?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m circumcised and I prefer mine that way. It looks neater. It’s never caused me the slightest difficulty masturbating or being hand jobbed.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Run what you brung, same as I tell women. Don't fuss over your body being different than other people's. No point in being unhappy about what you have, especially things not easily changed. It's the differences that make us beautiful.

That said, as a bi guy I'd love to get up close and personal with an uncut one someday, just to check it out.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely circumcised. Uncircumcised looks like an industrial accident to me.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Cut looks aesthetically better and is cleaner so that's what I prefer especially since that's how I am.