Cravings after sex

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I asked this of the gals and now I am asking the guys. Do you crave any particular food after great sex? I usually crave pizza or Chinese?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
nope if the sex was that good i usually crave more of it
Lurker
0 likes
sleeping. it is better :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with kingoflove. I normally just lay there and relax and fall asleep unless i don't feel satisfied then its back at it.
Lurker
0 likes
popsicles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Water, must have.....water.
Lurker
0 likes
A mint sweet is usually my craving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Water is always nice lol.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't crave food but I do crave a bourbon on ice and a good cigar. An ice cold beer in a bottle will also do nicely and a cigar. My wife prefers a glass of wine and a cigar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Scotch on the Rocks and a good Cigarette
Lurker
0 likes
re-hydration with water and chocolate dipped strawberries
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lemon-lime Gatorade n a Turkey with lettuce n tomato sandwhich. Then round two
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate
Lurker
0 likes
chocolate and anything fizzy to drink
Lurker
0 likes
Coffee and cigarettes. Then again I crave coffee and cigarettes after anything. Just took a good shit? Time for a smoke and a cup of joe. Finished a good book? Time for a cigar and mocha. Managed to open my eyes in the morning? Coffee and cigarettes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing in the food catigory. Unless it has to do with the choclate that was left on her nipples after the fact.
Aaron Parsons
Lurker
0 likes
Anything salty.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Chinese and lots of water
spank me hard please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had this conversation with my adult kids. One craves cake (any kind of cake), one craves spicy food, in particular meat, and another one craves brownies
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I big fat fucking line of cocaine and a nice warm shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually want to piss, then a drink of water or juice. Had a lover that would pour us each a shot of bourbon afterwards. Didn't really care for that.