Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys do you ever go out of your way to see what kindof underwear a girl is wearing??

last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you ever go out of your way to see what kind of underwear a girl is wearing when your out and about in public, like if you see white pants or yoga pants, or even a girl bending over??
Lurker
0 likes
No. I do pay attention to ALL of them though, but never target one aspect or another. Some it is how they are dressed. Others it it their face. Others it is their breasts or other physical attributes. And so on. I appreciate women and the things they have to offer and make them beautiful.

But I also don't ever go "out of my way" to look either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, however if one wants to display what they are wearing,of course I will look
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if a girl is bending over it's rude not to look!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have,
I love to know what people are wearing and what color`s..... So if i peep at you slightly longer then you know what im thinking..
Lurker
0 likes
go out of my way? uh don't think so but if she's in my view and your blocking my vision I'll tell you to get the hell outta my way!
Lurker
0 likes
That would be a big...."Hell yeh"
Lurker
0 likes
I think all guys have, but not many continue.
0 likes
If the skirt is short enough and I can get away with it.

Okay. Guilty. I'm a lecher. Meh. Wish I cared though.
Lurker
0 likes
Women always look stunning in lingerie, how could you not notice? If a girl was dressed as a tin can, I would say "you look exactly like a tin can" (obviously this would only be expected at a dress up party, otherwise check for signs of LSD) if she was dressed in lingerie I would not be able to keep my eyes off of her & tell her how beautiful she looks. So it's not going out of our way as such, it's the purpose of lingerie, to be sexy & show off the natural curves. & lingerie comes in a wide range. Majority of women would choose tight fighting underpants too loose boxers for men for the same reason.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummmm, yeah....guilty. I personally love when just that little hint of underwear gets revealed.....even better when a little bit of ass crack is showing.....without the hint of anything underneath!
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, and I absolutely LOVE it!! This is a big turn-on for me. I used to only like seeing brief panties and bikinis, but now the sight of lace and thong panties get me hard, too. Picot-trim briefs are still my favorite. When I go to bed the day of seeing my favorite sight, I pull a pair of underwear from my panty collection that has a color or pattern closely resembling the panty I saw, wear it and cum into it before I sleep. I always have two pairs of the exact same kind in the event of a panty-matching party favor kind of activity with a future fuck buddy or girlfriend!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Out of my way, no. If there is a glimpse to be had by a casual observation I don't see any harm in that.
Classified
0 likes
Never given it a second thought.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostw certainly. Hot undies make a guy horny!
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty as charged M'Lud

I think most men (with a pulse) would be the same, a glimpse of pantie or stocking top can be so erotic: sometimes sexier than seeing a girl stark naked.

Just yesterday, I couldn't resist admiring a girl in tight jeans bending over in front of me. The sight of black sexy panties peeking out above the back of her jeans caught my attention and the imagination started wandering...... Mmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't go out of my way, but I would look if I was curious.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep all the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No my friend with benefits always goes Commando
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No my friend with benefits always goes Commando
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah I pretty much do. and i completely agree with what jacobport says
Lurker
0 likes
If it's on display then I'll take a second look, but I dont stare... Well I try not to anyway XD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go out of my way to see what kind of panties a random female is wearing? No. That's completely disrespectful. If I see it by accident, no harm done.

If we are speaking about girlfriends/fuck buddies, then yes. I have gone digging into a woman's pants to find out what kind of panties she is wearing - if she doesn't tell me beforehand.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've snapped thong bands if they're close enough. just saying.