How many times you have cum in a day?

last reply
92 replies
9.0k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, it was sore! Both of us were sore. But what a memory! To this day she says we should go on another cruise so that I can be sexually satisfied for more than a couple hours... Maybe when Covid is no longer looming!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Solo? Probably seven or eight times in one day, when I was a teenager. Even in middle age, I'll occasionally do three or four times in a day, maybe a time or two more than that once in a blue moon. And yes, sore afterward.

With a woman? Pretty sure I've cum at least three times in one day, and I believe I recall four on one special occasion. Sore afterword on those occasions too.

With a man? Regrettably my record is zero, though maybe that could happen one day.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just barely enough.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

3 not uncommon, but 8 in one day is my record.

0 likes

6 times with my ex wife. Cock was sore though

0 likes

Most I've done is 8, usually cum 3-4times a day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

636 when I am a little excited. WTF?

0 likes

Twelve when I was younger… wore myself raw

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

6 when I was in my 30s over a 12 hour period. She had the most incredible mouth and could get me hard easily. Remember like it was yesterday....

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Don't think I ever kept count... should probably buy one of those little clicker things. Maybe 6 or 7?

3 times one night on a Hawaii vacation in my 50's - with the window on the front walkway of the condo open, as we discovered the next morning. My wife can get a little loud at times, so that may have put on a show.

4 times once in our earlier years during an MFM threesome, so if you do the math, that = 12.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Bakers dozen (13) in one day. Quite fun challenge until got to 10, then was work to pump out last three!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I'd say once every few days. Sometimes I save it up so the orgasm is stronger and the load is bigger.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With one extremely sexy woman..4 times.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

23 times in a 24 hour time period. Been edging for a week prior and loaded up on adderrall and I went crazy all day and cummed 23 times! 🤤 Needless to say my cock was red and raw lmao!

2 likes

5 that’s on my own. I’m praying a real life man will beat that record!

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

52, then the MRI ran out of memory. Clinical study. Paid for a couple of text books.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

From intercourse I think 3, the first night with my ex. As a teen I recall wanking until I became dry and sore. 6/7 times I reckon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sometimes none…one time 4 but not back to back and with three different woman. Oh fuck those were the days! Today my hand frequently falls asleep…

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I forgot…4 times with one woman. I couldn’t get her to leave so we had sex to,pass the time.

0 likes

Ummm I'd say in one day .. Maybe about 9 ish

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

6 times with one amazing young woman. Such a talented mouth ❤️ Ah to be young again!

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
0 likes

I never tried to masturbate more than 3 times in a day but I had that crazy partner once and we did it 7 times every day on a 3 day weekend, so I came 21 times in 3 days

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Capped at 14 when I was younger when I was curious to see how many times I could do it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

12 by myself, 9 with a partner. I don't usually do that many though. It starts to get sore haha.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have cum with everyone I was with in a day…sometimes 0.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

At my age now, 4 When I was younger I could cum 7 or 8 times in a day though I might not produce a big load.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

On the same day (14 hours) 8 times with 3 different women

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Four…ah college 😎