Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much does a woman's height matter to you?

last reply
79 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'll bite your kneecaps biggrin btw, i do have a nice booty, so there silly

Careful. Nothing gets me as hot and bothered like a patella biter. Instant erection.

Moot point. I always assumed that to be the case. But no one likes a braggart.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Careful. Nothing gets me as hot and bothered like a patella biter. Instant erection.

Moot point. I always assumed that to be the case. But no one likes a braggart.

not bragging. just stating a fact. my boobs aren't all that, btw, so see? not perfect smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not bragging. just stating a fact. my boobs aren't all that, btw, so see? not perfect smile

Perfect's boring anyway. Unless it's the junk in my trunk. My ass is sculpted granite.

In any event, I happen to be a small titty connoisseur. So there.

Lurker
0 likes
Everybody knows great things come in small packages! 5'2" or thereabouts is fine with me, and I'm 6'1". Physical chemistry / personal relationship is not something you can distill to a body type...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 6' even, so anything that tall or shorter can ride this ride! Now I do draw the line at knee high, that is a bit short. but anywhere between those two points is fair game!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason I have always been with short women under 5'5" AND I am 6'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any height up to a bit less than my own (186cm) is probably ok if she is well proportioned.

Smaller is better but not too short. 5' 2" to 5' 10" is around ideal for me.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Would not matter to me in the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 6'3 and have had sex with women 5'1" to 6'4. Me personally like a woman 5'8 to 5'10". I just think it is a good fit physically.
Site administrator
0 likes
I am uncomfortable with ladies taller than me. Prefer them about 5ft 1.5inches.

And they cook food for you and make you coffee.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I am uncomfortable with ladies taller than me. Prefer them about 5ft 1.5inches.

And they cook food for you and make you coffee.

She sounds perfect to me. You would be one lucky sod indeed if you found a girl like that.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think a woman's height is 'determinative' of much of anything for me. I have greatly enjoyed the company of women just under five feet tall and women over six feet tall. In my head, in my fantasies, 5' 6" is some sort of perfection - God knows why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women in all heights.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When someone stands in front of you and you can really see 'Eye to Eye'.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

She sounds perfect to me. You would be one lucky sod indeed if you found a girl like that.

I would indeed as you say. Actually I do know one such lady but she is so very demanding I doubt I could meet her expectations and furthermore shes a fair bit older than me so its a non-starter really.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The short ones can be absolute magic when indulging in a 'Wind-Mill Job'.

But then according to a friend, with a tubular prosthetic, he wants to have an affair with a 'Midget Pole Dancer'.

0 likes
I dread the day when the divine Ms. Sprite kneecaps me. Seriously, at 6', without shoes, I quiver in fear of anyone--especially women--under 5'5".

I'm fortunate enough to now have as a s/o a loving, attentive man who is an easy 6'3". He doesn't care if I best him in height whilst in heels or clogs or whatever. I count myself very blessed.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I would indeed as you say. Actually I do know one such lady but she is so very demanding I doubt I could meet her expectations and furthermore shes a fair bit older than me so its a non-starter really.

Me too. I bet that she is dynamite in the sack.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It matters exactly none at all.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all the same when theyre flat on their back ;)
Lurker
0 likes
To me it comes down to hot is hot whether you're talking about height, skin color, hair length, hair color or anything else. Hot is hot. Period.
Lurker
0 likes
haahahaaa... all woman i prefer ... taller is my Fantasy ..