is sex without love good ?

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what would you prefer more ? A crazy sexy night with someone who doesn't even know you ? or a romantic night with the person you love and who loves you back and makes you feel that u exist ?
Lurker
0 likes
Thats a hard question to answer. I wouldn't want to sleep with a stranger but I would if I knew her but was not in love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's different, and assuming that both parties are on the same page (accept the situation) the sex can be even more intense and erotic because that's the end in itself.

I've been in both types of situation and enjoyed them both.
Lurker
0 likes
it is different sometimes you just want to get it in. other times you want it to mean something.

feelings are overrated. drunk sex is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex without love can be very good but for me, sex with a person i loved and trusted made the experience much better just my humble opinion though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sex is good, with or without love. Love is good, with or without sex.

Isn't that annoying?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex without love like a one night stand is good but when it's all said and done you have that awkwardness between getting dressed and "ok nice to meet ya.....see you around." When it's sex with someone you love you don't have that, its just the glow you get to share together after both of you are satisfied and laying together.

If that makes any sense to anyone other than me haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already have the romantic nights with the person I love so I choose the crazy sexy night with someone who doesn't know me... but both can be awesome in the right circumstances.
Lurker
0 likes
They are completely different things. But the nights that I think about when I masturbate were the one-nighters, pure raw lust without love. The nights that make me smile the next day...those are the ones with my wife!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dutyunfolded1
Sex without love like a one night stand is good but when it's all said and done you have that awkwardness between getting dressed and "ok nice to meet ya.....see you around." When it's sex with someone you love you don't have that, its just the glow you get to share together after both of you are satisfied and laying together.

If that makes any sense to anyone other than me haha

I agree with this...will expand the comment to say I've got to have some kind of "mental/emotional" connection....perhaps a FWB if not actual "love".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sex in that past that was flat out not enjoyable, might as well have a strong relationship backing that on the off chance that it isn't fun, that way it doesn't feel like a complete waste of time.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
For me, sex is something shared with someone special, not someone you met in a bar an hour ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally, i'm all about connection. a crazy night of sex with a complete stranger really does nothing for me except feel a bit dirty at the end of it - just not my style. an evening spent with someone I love or at the very least, care about, is much more satisfying on so many levels and those are the experiences i seek out.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes

Right now Ill be satisfied with meaningless sex!
Lurker
0 likes
"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than millions sex without love"
Lurker
0 likes
I am not sure about the love bit, but I would want to know that there was some sort of connection between us. I think a 'friend with benefits' rather than a fuck buddy or a quick shag with a total stranger.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Sex without love is good, yeah. But it's not the life driving force that love is.

Just like how a big Mac and fries is good when You are starving. But is doesn't compare to a nice meal at a world renowned restaurant.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Sex without love is good, yeah. But it's not the life driving force that love is.

Just like how a big Mac and fries is good when You are starving. But is doesn't compare to a nice meal at a world renowned restaurant.

is felix in love????????
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by winky

is felix in love????????

Your reading comprehension skills never cease to amaze me. Well done, once again.

Just kidding, calm your titties down after reading this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Your reading comprehension skills never cease to amaze me. Well done, once again.

Just kidding, calm your titties down after reading this.

your just jealous i can get more ass then you. guys or girl. haha
Lurker
0 likes
i would like to sleep with somone who loves me rather that a guy who just needs sex. i would like a guy who kisses me sweeeeetly and says i m the most special thing for him. love natters more
Lurker
0 likes
is sex without love good ?

From my perspective....it's about like having a $100 bill get blown up to you waiting for the bus! Come on...you're asking a bunch of guys....ask us a tough one!

Like....sex without love vs. shooting par on a really hard course on a bright sunny warm day while being served free "Jack" on the rocks!