1.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
has anyone had ever had a passionate kiss with another man
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
No but I wish I had when I was younger. I never considered it when I was young, and I don't think I ever had a single fantasy about it until the last few years. My same-sex fantasies as a teenager and a young man were overwhelmingly about sucking delicious cock, occasionally about a hard rod sliding into my ass, and pretty much NEVER about anything above a guy's waist or below his thighs. I don't know if I really repressed those fantasies; it was more that they didn't occur to me.

But they occur to me now. Sounds really hot, a man's insistent scratchy lips against mine, his tongue wrestling with mine. More masculine and forceful than kissing a woman, yet still tender, is how I imagine it. Hopefully more can chime in with actual experiences.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, often as part of a sexual encounter. It’s not my favorite thing, but if he wants it and it adds to his enjoyment, why not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have kissed one man passionately. It was HOT!
Then I kissed another guy in his car. His lips were so soft. I could have kissed them a lot more.
0 likes
During some bi sexual exploration I went through a few years ago, yes. Something I could do with more of but we shall see.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I do love sucking another man's cock but won't kiss him. Weird, huh?
Lurker
0 likes
My friend and I always kiss when having sex. It really depends on our mood. Sometimes it is passionate, sensual kissing and at other times its almost savage.
Lurker
0 likes
Frenched kissed twice and blew my load without stroking it was a hot nice orgasm would do it again
Clumeleon
0 likes
Sounds absolutely scandalous.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes; kissing is incredibly hot before and during sex with another guy. Complete turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
I have had the hottest French kissing with another married man blew a nice load without touching my self
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never thought I would but last year meet a guy that talked me into it. Once was not enough. Think I sucked his mouth more then I did his cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oddly enough, Suck his dick, but not chance kissing. Kiss guy grossssssss
Lurker
0 likes
How to Give the Perfect First Kiss

Begin by NOT Kissing. The first move to any successful kiss is to NOT kiss. ...
Make eye contact. Look into the eyes. ...
Slowly introduce the hands. ...
Gently hold the sides of her neck. ...
Lean in to her forehead and then stop. ...
Have your lips open slightly. ...
Keep your hands above the waist and away from the chest.
Lurker
0 likes
Weird thing is that I will NOT kiss a man but having him slide his Dick in my mouth would not be a problem..