Panty sniffing

last reply
40 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
colin123
1 like
Guys, who will own up to sniffing Wife/Girlfriends dirty panties ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sniff.

Grasp with teeth.

Chew.

Drag them off with teeth.

Continue to inhale that aroma and suck all the juices.

How many others have qualified for their Red-Wings ? ?

Am I an animal or a gourmet ? ?
colin123
0 likes
Read my story "Jaq gives punishment" I got caught sniffing my wifes dirty panties.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Read my story "Jaq gives punishment" I got caught sniffing my wifes dirty panties.

You're missing an opportunity to post a photo gallery on your profile page of you sniffing/chewing/frolicking/worshiping - with several pair of your wife's undergarments, Colin.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I plead guilty on the panty sniffing charge!
colin123
0 likes
been sniffing this pair, cum all over the place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe when we first got together. Back before we'd gone all the way I might have sniffed a pair or two to know what she smelled like.

Honestly nowadays though, if I want to smell her pussy I'll just tell her I want to smell her pussy and she's happy to let me bury my face between her legs. It's more fun that way anyway.
colin123
0 likes
My wife’s dirty panties, sniffing them as I jerk off. Going to cum all over them
Indefinable !
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10

What a naughty girl you are danceswithwolves10 hijacking this thread with pics of your panties !

What about a photo of you wearing them ??
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
absolutely love to smell my wifes dirty panties, also love to wank into them too !
colin123
0 likes
cant wait to sniff this pair
colin123
0 likes
This is what happens when I sniff my wife’s dirty panties
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd suggest not sniffing the ones with skid marks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was allowed to go down on her before marriage and then for the first fifteen years I did not need to.
When all that stopped I loved having her panties on my face for smelling and licking.
Wetting the crotch area by licking and then breathing in deeply through them was very enjoyable.
I only started this when she no longer let me anywhere near her.
I also still have a collection of dry crusty discharge and curly pubic hair, collected from her panties.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by redcaramel01
When I was allowed to go down on her before marriage and then for the first fifteen years I did not need to.
When all that stopped I loved having her panties on my face for smelling and licking.
Wetting the crotch area by licking and then breathing in deeply through them was very enjoyable.
I only started this when she no longer let me anywhere near her.
I also still have a collection of dry crusty discharge and curly pubic hair, collected from her panties.
Mmmmmmmm nice
colin123
0 likes
I will be sniffing these panties later
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant say ive sniffed my ex's knickers.

I used to rent a room with a family a while back and when id take a shower i woukd rummage through the dirty laundry and sniff the mothers and the 26yr old twins knickers/thongs. You could see their cum stains and i would used to wank off and sniff their cum. Fun times i have to say and even better when you would accidentially catch an eyeful of the twins as they would come out the shower or when they hadnt closed their bedroom doors properly as you would pass and see them in their glory, one twin more than the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant say ive sniffed my ex's knickers.

I used to rent a room with a family a while back and when id take a shower i woukd rummage through the dirty laundry and sniff the mothers and the 26yr old twins knickers/thongs. You could see their cum stains and i would used to wank off and sniff their cum. Fun times i have to say and even better when you would accidentially catch an eyeful of the twins as they would come out the shower or when they hadnt closed their bedroom doors properly as you would pass and see them in their glory, one twin more than the other.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by colin123
been sniffing this pair, cum all over the place.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by alcapone69
they tasted divine
colin123
0 likes
couldn’t wait to sniff this pair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she's wearing them hell yes, but if they are in the dirty laundry hamper .......no thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HUH??? I thought that was just a natural thing done by every red-blooded male. The real question is...how many men admit to stealing your wife's or girlfriend's panties, or any female panties for that very purpose? I'm not too proud to admit I've done it smile
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely take a sniff out of the hamper once in a while, however I have a limit to the degree of "dirty" that I'll partake.
colin123
0 likes
These were left for me by my wife to sniff while she is out. Filled them with a big warm load.