Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheers!

38
25 Comments 25
2.2k Views 2.2k
873 words 873 words

My sales pitch had been so successful, the meeting ended early. I decided to celebrate the substantial contract in my briefcase with a drink before driving the thirty-five miles back to the office.

The boutique hotel across the road wasn’t busy, a couple of booths occupied under the subdued lighting of the lounge bar and two of the three stools fronting the counter were vacant.

Entering through the swing doors, I walked past the lone drinker and perched on the next stool.

“Hi,” he said, a white toothpaste grin flashing beneath an Errol Flynn moustache.

“Hello,” I said, leaning my forearms on the counter and smiling at him. "You look happy.”

“Oh, I have good reason, believe me.” He raised a hand to the bartender. “Let me get you a drink, share my good luck. What’ll it be?”

I blinked at the surprising friendliness of the young stranger. “Well, that’s mighty kind of you. Brandy, please.”

After he’d ordered two doubles, I asked, “So, what’s the good news? Why the celebration?”

“It’s quite amazing really, can’t actually believe it’s happened to me.” He glanced at the bar entrance then turned back to face me. “I’ve heard about these things but it’s never happened to me. I never thought it would, neither.”

We picked up our glasses, and he proffered his to clink. “Cheers,” I said and we sipped.

“Good stuff,” he said. “In fact, I’d say a perfectly apt mature drink for my purpose.” I nodded and waited for him to continue his story.

He was silent for a few moments, staring into his amber liquid while slowly shaking his head, a playful smile creasing his tanned features. I couldn’t wait any longer. “I’m intrigued, what happened.”

“Ah, sorry.” He sat upright and again glanced at the door. “To be honest, you might think I’m getting carried away but… well, I’ve never been picked up in a bar before. Definitely not in a smart hotel like this one.” He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. “You look a worldly man, someone with experience of life, but this afternoon has been like one of my wildest dreams. Unbelievable, really.”

His euphoria was obvious and I took another sip. “Sounds to me like you’ve had one great adventure. One to treasure and remember.”

“Oh yes, it’s been that all right. I mean, I’ve had sex with a few girls but this was different, entirely different. Oh my, I’d heard about mature women on the prowl but I never imagined it’d happen to me… or how thrilling it would be.”

kattykammel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattykammel

“Ah, you met a cougar,” I said. “Congratulations.” We clinked glasses again.

“You know,” he put his glass on the counter, “she just came and sat next to me and started chatting, all flirty from the start. I was startled, virtually tongue-tied really. She was beautiful — sorry, is beautiful — deep brown eyes, long dark hair, and a great figure. Not skinny, but proper curves with big breasts and hips.”

“You like bigger women?”

“This one, certainly.” He grinned. “Anyway, suddenly she asked if I had a room. Well, I’m staying here for two nights on business and… so, off we went. I’ve got to tell you, I was so fucking worked up, never known anything like it. I mean, a beautiful, classy mature woman coming onto me… Me? I managed to swipe the keycard but I was trembling, my legs were shaky and my heart was beating so hard I thought it might burst through my chest.”

I laughed. “Well, clearly it didn’t. And you’ve lived to tell the tale.”

He nodded, eyes sparkling. “What a tale.” He swilled the liquid in his glass. “She was amazing. Took complete control and never stopped telling me how good I was, what to do, and—“ he lowered his voice, “what a great cock I had. She made me feel like a proper stud, a real sexy lover. Know what I mean?”

“I do, indeed.” I sipped my drink. “But, tell me, where’s this lady of your sexual dreams right now?”

“Oh, still upstairs. She said I should come here for a drink while she showered and dressed.” He glanced again at the swing doors. “Thought she might be down by now. But, hey, what do I know about the time women take to get freshened up? Especially after they’ve been making love for an hour or so.”

“That long?”

“Oh yes, she certainly kept me going.” He chuckled. “In fact, I was amazed how many times I actually came but she seemed to—“

My new friend stopped in mid-sentence when he heard the swing doors swish open and bang in closing. We looked across the room and I watched the woman take a few confident hip-swaying strides before faltering, hesitating, then tugging her bag onto her left shoulder.

“Ah, here she is. See what I mean, a gorgeous woman.”

“Indeed she is… and I know exactly how lucky you’ve been.”

“You do?”

“Oh yes,” I said, standing from the stool and towering over him. “That’s my wife.”

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments