QUESTION #5 GENTLEMAN!

last reply
82 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Question: I recently read a study that said men prefer to see women in red lingerie. Is this so? And if so what is it about that color that you find so stimulating to your libido? JinianVictoria
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by JinianVictoria
Question: I recently read a study that said men prefer to see women in red lingerie. Is this so? And if so what is it about that color that you find so stimulating to your libido? JinianVictoria

Yes!! I would agree with that ... its the color of danger perhaps
Lurker
0 likes
Or maybe cherries...I am visualizing it, and I can agree on the color. Especially on porcelain skin.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The truth is, the fact that my wife has put up with me since we were 17, is enough to turn me on. Clothes or no clothes I love the passion that radiates from her every day!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's because of evolution and biology. They say men like the color red because it symbolizes the red vulva and red lips. Thus, lipstick sales are huge and women apply a "blush" to their cheeks, simulating what happens during sex. I suppose there are all kinds symbolism going on.
I'm just fortunate to have a woman with red hair, red lips, reddened ass, etc., etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I am weird red is the only color I don't really like on a woman in lingerie. I prefer royal blues to dark greens (especially on red heads )
Lurker
0 likes
Some say that men who like women in red prefer to be dominated.
Fireman
0 likes
I like to see the woman dressed for pleasure. Half the fun is taking the clothes off.
Lurker
0 likes

I've never heard that one before, but I know one thing for sure: there will be snowball fights in Hell when Roc is dominated.

"Some say men prefer to dominate and be in redheads."
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I've never heard that one before, but I know one thing for sure: there will be snowball fights in Hell when Roc is dominated.

You do both very well baby....

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sated Bliss

Birthday Spankings

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bshaddow
To set the stage for an exhilarating evening of "championship F**cking". Would you prefer to see your significant other dressed for pleasure or just simply naked?

I would love to see her dressed up sexy for pleasure, makes it more fun especially when its time to take it off
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Hmm...Too bad I'm a blonde.
Lurker
0 likes
tech got it right
I love to unwrap things, but only want some dainty things, not like a block of choclate more like aclear wrap on a lolly. Or two
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer her dressed for pleasure. Braless and pantiless is sexy with a short nighty and heels. When I come home and she is dressed this way, I know she has been preparing and anticipating my arrival. She probably already masterbated a few times to highten her arousal. Helping each other undress is sexy and erotic. As is watching her move in her sexy outfit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wearing something to tease - thigh highs - short pleated skirt (no panties) - white blouse no bra (top three buttons undone) uh-oh getting hard thinking about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
start off wearing something comfortable, and watching her strip. then i'll help with the undergarments. something i enjoy doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked is nice, but in some sexy lingerie is best, lets me think about whats under it, then I get a chance to unwrap the present
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RedRockhard
Naked is nice, but in some sexy lingerie is best, lets me think about whats under it, then I get a chance to unwrap the present

I agree wit Red 100%! Ain't nothing like the peek-a-boo- effect as well as that sensation of aniticipation and excitement of what comes next!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely dressed. Part of the fun is either helping her remove them or watching as she does if for you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Black 1/2 cup bra, black garterbelt & thigh-high stockings, her black crotchless panties, on her knees, begging for my cock in her mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dressed and leading the cheer... "Gimme an F... Gimme a U............"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dressed to kill and she knows it. Something low cut or tight. Just knowing and letting her know how much you appreciate the effort, more than likely will bring on "more effort".

But there's something 'bout getting a note during the day teasing you 'bout how she's dressing or some little surprise she's got for you. That does some magic too.
Lurker
0 likes
Dressed for pleasure. She likes me to rip her panties off. Once that happens...it's championship f*cking! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely dressed, we'll get to rearranging clothing eventually... ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Dressed, and it doesn't have to be anything fancy, can't beat an old Tshirt and thigh highs.