The Perfect Blow Job

last reply
16 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect blow job has to be when you make your man cum your mouth and you swallow every drop of his juice.

Anything less is surely just foreplay, which is nice but not really a proper blow job!!!
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
The perfect blow job has to be when you make your man cum your mouth and you swallow every drop of his juice.

Anything less is surely just foreplay, which is nice but not really a proper blow job!!!

So what are you asking? Because you nailed it with what you said.
Lurker
0 likes
So are you saying that that anything less is not a good blow job
Fireman
0 likes
I'm not saying that. What you described is the PERFECT blow job. Most blow jobs are good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kimasa, you described it perfectly!! Two handed, ball-rippening, cock stroking, orgasmic explosion and finishing well! PERFECT!
Lurker
0 likes
What Kimsa described is the perfect blowjob.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The perfect blowjob is when you can make me, or any man, cum with only your mouth. Ive only had this once where i could just lay back and enjoy.
0 likes
The perfect blowjob to me would consist of this:

- Take your time before you engulf my shaft
- Tease me, run your lips around my balls up and down my cock, flicking your tongue along the tip
- Suck on my balls all while slowly working your hand up and down bringing me to a full erection
- Slowly take take my head in your mouth and swirl your tongue around the tip, taking inch by inch down as far as you can go
- Don't frantically bob your head up and down, TAKE YOUR TIME!
- Please don't forget about my balls, they like the attention too!
- Gradually work to a faster rythym depending on my verbal (and non verbal cues)
- As you feel me trying to thrust up, stop and tease me, give me a kiss or suck on my nipples
- Spank the inside of my thigh
- If you would like to give a mind blowing orgasm, lube your finger up and massage my prostate

BINGO!!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Grabs a pen and paper let me make sure I write this down, ohh especially the last step. I'm also going to have to test these out just to make sure you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you won't mind.
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Grabs a pen and paper let me make sure I write this down, ohh especially the last step. I'm also going to have to test these out just to make sure you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you won't mind.

Unzips pants I am sure we can work something out!

Yep that should do it!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The perfect blowjob is when she wants to do it on her own and you dont have to beg for 1.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask Magical_Felix ... He said I give the best he has ever had. I should market it.

P.s. He is 16.5" so everyone thinks (and he likes to say) ... but the truth be told, it's 10.8" Seeing is believing TRUE STORY!!
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Ask Magical_Felix ... He said I give the best he has ever had. I should market it.
P.s. He is 16.5" TRUE STORY!!

Felix and I were comparing notes and I think I was the benefactor of a better analheart BJ. Guess that makes me the lucky one?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Felix and I were comparing notes and I think I was the benefactor of a better analheart BJ. Guess that makes me the lucky one?

Actually lets get into some non-fiction... the reason I call her analheart dudelicious is cause she tells me of her anal dreams she has about me. In fact, I suppose you are the lucky one because when she sucked my dick she had a hard time concealing her fucking razor teeth... But I forgave her because.. like the way you imagine... her ass is really tight. OH MY GOD, I almost forgot... Have you heard her cum? That is really fun. honestly.

Okay continue with the fiction writing. Its good practice for writer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Actually lets get into some non-fiction... the reason I call her analheart dudelicious is cause she tells me of her anal dreams she has about me. In fact, I suppose you are the lucky one because when she sucked my dick she had a hard time concealing her fucking razor teeth... But I forgave her because.. like the way you imagine... her ass is really tight. OH MY GOD, I almost forgot... Have you heard her cum? That is really fun. honestly.

Okay continue with the fiction writing. Its good practice for writer

Wow, really?! The teeth?

How could anyone suck on that monster with a normal size mouth without bearing a little teeth. I was afraid I was going to choke with the length, and the thickness was well ... thick! My mouth is big, so you can imagine. I think I should have been given the keys to something ... the city, SOMETHING!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

P.s. He is 16.5" so everyone thinks (and he likes to say) ... but the truth be told, it's 10.8" Seeing is believing TRUE STORY!!

OK, 10.8"? I'll believe 10", maybe 10.5" but 10.8"? I want proof!!! LOL

And I have a friend who always says the perfect blow job is the next one he gets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

You and I are about to have a SERIOUS talk, Young Lady...... MY OFFICE, after Lush closes down........ (And I Will Be Waiting......)

Actually, that might kinda be a while........

xx SF

(And ELEPHANT'S aren't 16.5"........ Said without a trace of jealousy or bitterness.......... )

(Some Jealousy And Bitterness MAY Be Included In This Comment/Post........)