The Perfect Pair Of Breasts

last reply
28 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My "fantasy" perfect breats are: Size A or max B. Soft and firm with pink areola and nipples. Size also prefer small about these two features. They smell amazing because of the mix between perfume and natural female odor.

In any case, I will be happy with my girl pair of breasts and those will be the perfect ones.
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect pair of breasts to me are the kind that are attached to a woman that is low key, confident and doesn't have to make everything about her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you guys better say mine lol
0 likes
Quote by bbw505

A closer look would help.

Still not sure what my perfect pair would be. I may not have one.

The last pair I enjoyed were pretty nice but quite different from some past favorites. Hers were kind of large and soft with smallish nips whereas I've traditionally gone for smaller, firmer tits with biggish nips.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
The perfect pair of breasts to me are the kind that are attached to a woman that is low key, confident and doesn't have to make everything about her.

Good answer ...

Thanks for your answers guys but I would appreciate a few more descriptions. It's research for a story, I'm not coming out of the closet, I'm not in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel attracted to many kinds of breasts in women. I like flat chested women with brown or pink nipples. Small pointed breasts are also a great turn on. I love soft full breasts but I personally don't like them too big or too hard as though they were fake. Depending on the complexion of the woman, pink nipples are a definite turn on. But really it all depends on the overall look of the woman and how well her breasts go with her body, for me.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by bbw505

YOURS!

What do I get?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love many, many kinds of breasts but a firm pair that constitute just a bit more than a handful (so... C cup?) would be all too fun for my hands and mouth. Keep in mind though that the perkier the nipples, the easier they are to pinch and tease, so it's not all about size. Truthfully, I can appreciate any shape or measurement just so long as they are sensitive and responsive to a sensual touch.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys..., the perfect breasts for me would be the ones that shrink and hold firm when I'm out jogging but swell and fill my top when dressing up ! Somehow, it doesn't happen that way
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure there are as many perfects as there are sexual being on earth.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth
Hey guys..., the perfect breasts for me would be the ones that shrink and hold firm when I'm out jogging but swell and fill my top when dressing up ! Somehow, it doesn't happen that way

You can already get those. They are implants and you can blow them up or flatten them lmao. The doctor has to do it though.

To the person who PM'd me about this, I realise my question didn't respect women as a whole. My question was purely for a story I'm writing and wanted to find out what is attractive to a person who loves boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen big ones and small ones, and honestly I like them all.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by jdm320
I have seen big ones and small ones, and honestly I like them all.

Thank you JDM. I'm using your answer as an example only, not singling you out. You say you like ALL of them but can you tell me what things specifically might lead you to think one woman's breasts are nicer than another's?

I need specifics guys & gals.
Lurker
0 likes
I think one specific thing that make breast look nicer is how she feels with them. Many girls believe that they are not perfect so that doesn't help. I have heard about girls that looks extremely beautiful and they want to go to surgery to change their breasts, not for them but for the others. I know you are asking for perfect ones with no clothes on, but also a good fitting bra makes breast look amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Thank you JDM. I'm using your answer as an example only, not singling you out. You say you like ALL of them but can you tell me what things specifically might lead you to think one woman's breasts are nicer than another's?

I need specifics guys & gals.

hmmm...no easy answer for you.

Breasts to me are just part of what makes a woman attractive, and I am having a real hard time with this answer because I rarely single out one part of a woman and say she is attractive. Being you are asking me to, I will attempt to give it a shot and try to stay PC about it. One thing that would cause one woman's breasts to be called nicer than anothers would be firmness. A fuller breast, to me is more attractive than a slender one. Another would be nipple. A fuller, longer nipple, to me is more attractive than a small button one.

Hopefully that helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are not Big or Small but are firm. I will refrain from providing measurements and cup sizes. To me the shape is more important than size.
I am not an admirer of huge breasts but each to his/her own. Smaller is better in my opinion.
Mine still have an uplift which to me is attractive. I have moderately sized areola and they are a dark cherry colour as are my nipples. I have an all over tan so they compliment my body colour and in no way could be referred to as 'White Pointers'.
I have made the decision that they will never fulfil the role for which they are perfect - providing nourishment for a baby.
They do, and have provided much pleasure for myself and for some of my partners in the way they are suckled, fondled, squeezed, pinched and otherwise enjoyed. They are part and parcel of my sexual pleasures and at times I could describe my nipples as my second and third clitoris.
I have been a nude model and I consider by breasts were possibly the part of me that was most admired.
A visit to my profile page will give you an impression of my prides and joy. They are a few years older now than the photo but have not noticeably drooped - as I am sure they will in years to come, but they will always be part of the pleasure I enjoy when fondled.
I also enjoy the pleasure that other women give me when we share our pleasures when making love, and we engaged in nipple play together etc.
Convict
0 likes
Thank you Meggsy, sounds like the perfect pair! Thanks for posting on this thread ladies and gentlemen. I've just uploaded a story to promote the Breast Cancer Awareness cause. Yes I know y'all are tired of hearing it but we still have 9 days to go

I've written a flash fiction called "Her Beautiful Breasts" and linked it to the Competition thread in Ask the Gals. It would be great if you all could read, comment and score. We might be able to get it on the home page for a short while.

We have raised approx AU$2,250 and had 16,356 views on the thread. Of course a certain percentage of views were for reasons other than Breast Cancer Awareness. Rather, that percentage thought they were.. While they were perusing the thread they were also getting the words "Breast Cancer Awareness" embedded in their brain. Mission Accomplished.

[Url=https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/her-beautiful-breasts.aspx]Click to read "Her Beautiful Breasts"[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most males notice cup size rather than bra size, for example. Obviously mass, droop, perkiness, nipple etc all attract different appreciation. And ribcage support, broad back (not that most males would be aware of those - LOL). HOWEVER First impressions are always eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me the perfect breast size varies.

Let me explain, it all depends on the size of the person. For me, one size fits all is not applicable for breasts.

They need to be proportionate to the size of the individual. If the person is a BBW then small breasts just do not look good on her, she would need to have larger breasts. For the petite ladies they need to have smaller breasts that fit their body type......hopefully your getting the picture.

As for how firm or soft, they would need to be a mixture of both, firm but yet soft.

Nipple size again would vary to the body type and size of the breast.

Anyone understand what I'm trying to say?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Good answer ...

Thanks for your answers guys but I would appreciate a few more descriptions. It's research for a story, I'm not coming out of the closet, I'm not in.

That was a rehearsed non genuine answer.

It doesnt really matter to me but , i'm not a fan of big boobs. I like small boobs cuz they're more sensitive and stuff.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

That was a rehearsed non genuine answer.
It doesnt really matter to me but , i'm not a fan of big boobs. I like small boobs cuz they're more sensitive and stuff.

In my opening post I have asked members what their personal preferencewas to describe what they thought was a perfect breast. I wanted descriptions so I would know what to include in my story. I wasn't answering my own question.

It was research for the flash story I did for breast cancer awareness month. It wasn't About breast size specifically. I have never looked at boobs in a sexual way so wanted to hear how others (others who looked at boobs in a sexual way) would describe it.

Oh btw thank you for your participation and support. (Heh) in that thread at the time. I appreciate it very much. On the last day of October members had donated AU $9, 300 which I think is a pretty good effort.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Could you describe in great detail, what defines your idea of a pair of perfect breasts?

Big, small, firm, soft, large or small nipples, large or small Areola . colour of nipples, colour of skin, texture or anything else you like about them.

Thank you ?

I love all breasts except the ones that are TOO big. Small perky breasts are awesome. I love erect Nipples big or small & SWEET PINK or dark & lovely areolas are sweet perfection. SEE added picture~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ideal breasts would be a large C to a DD cup. I like them to be firm but not fake, pink hard nipples with a pink aereola, not one for dark aereolas unless the lady is dark herself.

I have been with ladies with smaller breasts one was a AA and she just had nipples and she used to call them her cherry bakewells as they reminded us both of them, since we've split long story, i saw her on fb about 5 years ago and she was definately a late bloomer as she now has a pair of 36c's. When i asked did you have surgery she replied no, i woke up one morning and there they were she was as shocked as me. I have also dated a woman with massive breasts they were a 44J, now yes i am a boob man i wont lie but even they were too big for me to handle, despite having the smallest nipples i have seen on a woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don’t think I could describe my perfect pair to be honest, for me it depends on the whole package. One pair of breasts look amazing on one woman but a very similar pair on the next woman just doesn’t look right. What most women need to realise is that men’s preference on boobs is as varied as women’s preferences for men’s bodies. One mans perfect pair of breasts would be another mans bee stings etc, the most attractive thing about a woman is being confident in her body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These are just about perfect...