Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extraordinary Orgasm

"I could cum right now…"

41
20 Comments 20
2.6k Views 2.6k
534 words 534 words

If I touched my clit right now I’d cum.  I’ve been thinking about how you will use me when you get home.  How much of a mess you would make of me after you take what you want from me.  Everything I have is yours.

Mid-afternoon and my throbbing little cunt needs some release. I’m lying naked on my bed, knees up, legs spread wide just for you.  My fingers find my eager slit and slip just inside my drenched and wanting little hole… The hole that aches for you. 

Recalling the memory of your tongue on my little bud, my dripping wet fingertip grazes my clit and a direct spasm of pleasure makes me jump. Spreading my pussy lips wide lifts my smooth clit higher and out from under the hood.  In my mind, my drenched fingertip is your magic tongue slowly teasing me, circling the outside edge of my clit, then making me squirm with small flicks across the tip.  Feel my hips start to rock as my arousal grows under your greedy mouth. Fuck it, I can’t help but plunge 2 fingers knuckle deep into my pussy just like you do and work over my gspot. 

My little cunt starts to tighten.  I can feel an extraordinary orgasm building deep inside my belly.  My thoughts are now filled with your swollen cockhead resting against my tight and dripping little hole. I need the relief I know I’ll feel when you stab me with your throbbing steel, but you make me wait so you can tease a little first and my whimpers get louder the longer you tease me. The tip of your cock glides back and forth over my clit and dripping hole, mixing my arousal with yours.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

All of a sudden your cock sinks deep inside me and my tight cunt stretches so tightly around your shaft it hurts. The pleasurable pain of having so much cock in me I couldn’t take anymore.  A throaty moan escapes my lips as your shaft slowly and methodically violates me bringing a flood of my nectar running down the inside of my thighs. My need for your violation overtakes me and I crave your fat cock stroking my quivering, velvet walls. My thighs start to shake and a deep moan escapes my lips. Please fuck me harder, I’m almost there. Pound me so hard it takes my breath away.

My arousal makes a puddle in the sheets underneath me. My hips lift and my wandering mind pulls your head hard against my greedy little cunt.  Are you ready to taste my ambrosia?  Grinding my clit hard against your mouth, I’m about to cum just for you.  That’s it baby, bury your tongue deep inside my throb. Electric shocks travel to every part of my body. My mind takes me to a place where fragments of colour and light splinter, piercing my entire body. Nothing else exists but you and I and an Extraordinary Orgasm.

Now my glistening little cunt is ready to be fucked.

Published 
Written by trinket
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments