Thick, thin, chubby, fat?

last reply
40 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do attractive, fit men actually like chubby girls? For example I'm still an hourglass figure, but have a tummy and am considered "fat" by many. I don't have cankles and can still work out and run. I have several girlfriends that are apple shaped and at least 100lbs more that sleep with "attractive" men all the time, men I would consider out of my league and not interested in big girls. My question is are attractive men into big girls? Men in uniform, work out buffs, lawyers etc.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a friend who did, so it obviously happens. Now that I think of it, one of my uncles married an overweight girl and they've been married 36 years.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not the most buff guy out there, but I'm not too bad either. I enjoy women of all types and shapes, keeps life interesting.
That said, super skinny women don't do a lot for me at all
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this seems a bit odd to ask. i say that because in your post you stated that you have friends heavier than you who have slept with men you consider attractive. are you asking if attractive men are 'really' into big women? as in want a committed relationship with them?

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honey Dipped, I mean in general. It seems men that I consider attractive dont look twice at bigger girls. They seem to want barbie.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by sexykristal93
Do attractive, fit men actually like chubby girls? For example I'm still an hourglass figure, but have a tummy and am considered "fat" by many. I don't have cankles and can still work out and run. I have several girlfriends that are apple shaped and at least 100lbs more that sleep with "attractive" men all the time, men I would consider out of my league and not interested in big girls. My question is are attractive men into big girls? Men in uniform, work out buffs, lawyers etc.

it seems to me that you're surprised that these men find your friends attractive and you want to get a more solid consensus. got it.

Say. Her. Name.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
***Moved thread to Ask the Guys***

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I'm not fit or skinny myself, but personally, I prefer women to be soft, rather than just bones and muscles. However, there's a point where chubby/curvy/cute crosses the line to obese/unattractive.

But the most attractive feature of a woman is personality and confidence.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
I'm not fit or skinny myself, but personally, I prefer women to be soft and squeezable, rather than just bones and muscles. However, there's a point where chubby/curvy/cute crosses the line to obese/unattractive.

But the most attractive feature of a woman is personality and confidence.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a fit buff Adonis type guy but I can hold my own I think.. With that being said I prefer my lady to have curves and a little cushion for the pushin lol..Even fat or obese woman can be attractive if they take care of dressing styles and don't dress shabbily......... A woman's best attribute is her mind and how she see's herself !!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't know if I'm the type of man you find attractive, but I think you're pretty damn sexy. You have a great body, curvy in all the right places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think everyone has there different types and tend to go for those types. For me confidence is everything and sexy regardless of the shape . I enjoy the company of confident women as it makes conversation much easier and more enjoyable without it seeming like work ,interviewing people .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I prefer chubbier girls.. had to think about that. I definitely prefer chubbier than skinnier but to be honest I don't focus on body shape a great deal..., I think a smile ...one which includes the eyes... is what will attract me most.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Chubby, thick, curvy, call it what you want. A woman with a little more is a little better, body wise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please...all the above. Been with most sizes...and they all bring something g special to the table.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like chubby, soft and curvaceous
0 likes
Quote by sexykristal93

So you're asking if a specific type of man is into a specific type of woman? If it's a professional man--or an intelligent one, period--you want, then be interesting, be well-educated, be well-read, be fascinating. There's really no better answer to your question, since obviously some men are going to be shallow enough to judge you based solely on your looks (although TBH, you're being pretty shallow yourself by listing off the kind of man for which you are looking).

Me, I'm stupidly tall (a shade over 6') stupidly curvy (185ish), stupidly pale and otherwise not exactly model material. That said, I'm educated, curious, well-read, and a good listener, and have no problem attracting men--especially the sort that you seem to want.

ETA: Workout buffs do absolutely nothing for me unless they have the brains to back up the brawn.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i havent been fit for some time but i always liked chunky women even when i was fit.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
For the most part, a womans shape is not what attracts me to her... its her sense of humor, her confidence and ability to hold a good conversation that makes me desire her...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexykristal93

Haha... maybe the question is... are those your criteria for "attractive" men? I think you forgot "firemen and construction workers."

Let me fill you in on a secret... if you are decent looking, guys will fuck you. There is a huge difference though, between fucking someone and getting in a relationship. It depends on what you are looking for.

Let me fill you in another secret... some guys in this thread will tell you what they think you want to hear.

Personally... I think the face is more important than the body. I like nice hair, nice teeth, nice skin tone...

I can't really speak for what "lawyers" enjoy, but from the lawyers I know they seem to enjoy money and cocaine quite a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I know one firefighter who doesn't mind a girl with curves! I dislike those skinny as a rail, hug them too tight and they'll break, walking skeletons that they call runway models. I like to feel a little cushion when I hug a girl. Don't get me wrong, I don't go for the girls who are shapped like a 55 gallon drum either, but if she has a little curvature to her, then that's fine by me. Like they say the straight road will get you there quicker but it isn't near as much fun! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Men are into all types. Women are so beautiful when they begin to gain the understanding of their true power, which transcends any size, shape, color etc. We find large women extremely attractive when they suddenly blossom...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skinny isn’t sexy - much prefer girls with some meat on their bones!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Men will fuck a cantaloupe if they are horny enough.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Men will fuck a cantaloupe if they are horny enough.

or other delicious and juicy fruits.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

or other delicious and juicy fruits.

I tend to stick to melons. Only fruits that I can actually fit my juicer in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, if the question were “what’s most attractive” then the answer would be confidence. Skinny/fit gals that fit that ‘socially-accepted definition’ of attractive do tend to have more confidence, likely because they fit that look and know it, but not fitting ‘the look’ is not even close to being a deal breaker. I’ve been attracted to many big girls because of their personalities while I’ve been completely turned off from some thinner ladies due to their negative behavior. Besides, that ‘socially-accepted definition’ of beauty shouldn’t be given too much stock. Every woman will have a different shape and for every shape there will be plenty of dudes who are attracted to it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I tend to stick to melons. Only fruits that I can actually fit my juicer in.

Lol you crack me up Jack smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Lol you crack me up Jack smile

You should see what I do to those melons. Cracked up is an understatement.