What do you prefer?

last reply
12 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's alot of different women out there. Different shapes, sizes, colors and styles.

I was wondering.. What's your perfect lady? Is there a specific type that turns you on? Things she does that turn you on?

There has more than likely been a similar post. But it shall be posted again!

-Thanks smile
Lurker
0 likes
brutally honest, non-hypocritical, cutey with a sunny disposition and sharp tongue.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly I don't think there is any specific trait that I look for. For me it is much more of a package deal as to whether someone is attractive or not. They either are or they aren't, but rarely for individual reasons.

Sure that is actually rather unhelpful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm really not picky
as long as her face is stunning/beautiful, mid height and up, and a slim/slender body it's fine smile
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest quality I look for is honesty. Ex-wife left me for another man, afterwards found out she had been cheating on me through out our marriage. I'm not that picky on everything else, but what my I dream about is shorter to medium height woman with LONG BLACK hair, small to medium sized breasts, nice legs and a nice smile (of course this is my ideal dream girl).
Lurker
0 likes
Not too picky about looks ...although she shouldn't be able to scare children at 200 yards - sense of humour ..zest for life ...honest and passionate ...and she must love animals ...and it wouldn't go amiss if she had big tits - no ...just kidding on that last score - LOL - as long as the boobs are real ...I love them all !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boy, is that a tough one. Throughout my life I've been attracted to females of all shapes and sizes, and to this day there's a wide variety of women I see that I would consider beautiful and/or sexy. Depending on the flavor of the day, it could be her face, her ass (I love a shapely backside in a pair of tight bluejeans) or maybe even her hair. I don't put a big emphasis on breast size, for that's probably the last thing I look at. Then again it comes down to conversation, does she communicate well and stimulate my brain as well as my cock. I have dated women in the 115-275+ pound range and each one has brought something different to the table. I guess the number one deciding factor would be...Does she find ME attractive?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChelseaSmile
There's alot of different women out there. Different shapes, sizes, colors and styles.

I was wondering.. What's your perfect lady? Is there a specific type that turns you on? Things she does that turn you on?

There has more than likely been a similar post. But it shall be posted again!

-Thanks smile

LOOKS

-Petite.
-Latina looking.( like Jennifer Lopez)
- Generous boobs, with big nipples.
-Generous ass, rounded hip.
-Long black hair.

PERSONALITY

-Intelligent. (but less than me,of course Lol)
-Good natured.
-Just a little bit jelous (it's very flattering)
-Sweet, fragile, respectful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
had a thing for brunette latinas with big butts lol
Lurker
0 likes
I like slim, tan complexioned women with a pretty face and nice personality.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I could describe my perfect vision.

All women are perfect in their own way.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm a little picky... Number one must have for a girl in my book is a good sense of humor. I can overlook a lot of shit if a girl can make me laugh. Looks wise, I like pretty women in shape. Not skinny and muscular but not fat either. Hair color and ethnicity don't matter to me but I tend to be attracted to lighter skinned women. I also like uniqueness. I don't like girls who dress like their friends and need their friends approval for every little decision. I also like a girl who will drink and do drugs or at least not give me shit when I do. She has to be cool I guess...
Lurker
0 likes
Combination Kindergarten teacher and Hooker. There is a time and a place for everything. As for physical appearance as you said "There's alot of different women out there. Different shapes, sizes, colors and styles." why not revel and enjoy the wonder each one can offer. Healthy and enjoying the moment would be my only disclaimer.