Why did he cum so fast?

last reply
56 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So the other day I was giving a guy a blow job and he came within a minute or two. Now I know I am good at head, but that wasn't even my best head. Is that normal?

Btw, I want to explain that I am not complaining. I found it kind of hot. I am just extremely curious if this has happened to you and if there was any reason for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been there, no specific reason for it. Maybe he was thinking about it for a while and was wound up....maybe you were particularly good....who knows. I have had it the other way, where she just wasn't that good and it got awkward as she tried to make me cum with no luck....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks! I'm extremely happy it wasn't the other way though.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I guess it's the same reason women can come fast when they get oral or any other pleasure. Sometimes people are just so turned on they can't help themselves. It also helps if the person giving them pleasure is good at it, as you say you are. Now, I'd be pleased if I could make a guy come fast, because I know I did the job well, but also sad, because I love sucking cock. Hopefully he can withstand still getting it sucked on even after he came.
Lurker
0 likes
Not to sound perverted, or anything, but if that is you in your avatar, I can imagine he would have been extremely turned on, so that would make him come extra fast.
Lurker
0 likes
A minute or two?!!!!
So ... what's the question again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He was either already very aroused or had a control issue.
Lurker
0 likes
head on over and suck on my cock. I'll let you know how good your technique is ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It honestly wasn't my best. I am guessing he just got super excited. I remember we kissed, I put my hands on his cock and he was already super fucking hard.

We were also in a hurry.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, the added excitement of doing it somewhere you ought not to is also a factor.
Lurker
0 likes
Could be many different factors. Maybe he hadn't had an orgasm in a while. Maybe he is crazy attracted to you. Maybe it was the best head he has ever had. Maybe the build up was super intense. The most likely answer is a combination of all of the above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Roy and Ginger kitty hit on it. If you two have worked together awhile he has probably been lusting after you for a long time and the fact that it was happening was just to overwhelming and he shot soon. I suspect he will calm down and be better the next time or time after that.
0 likes
As someone with a "hair trigger" himself, I'll second OlderGent. More excitement, such as an anticipated encounter or something/someone new does make it worse.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Sounds like work setting + excitement level extreme (as in, he digs you, at least sexually, very much) + even your "great, but not best" oral skills are the best he's had.

Take it as a compliment. Unless he's on a hair trigger many times afterward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have recently cum so quickly by way of a blow job / the build up was amazing - this usually comes after my partner came (usually orally) - in my bed I make it a rule that the woman comes first!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it has been a few days without a wank, and then on the day the whole day was leading up to it then it could well have been that.

Us guys have a pressure to perform so unless he was concentrating on not shooting he could have just let go and enjoyed it.

A quick BJ can be awesome - and can helpl the following sex last longer!

If you are concerned im happy to let you give me a bj and we can time it,,,, see if its your skills or his over excitment smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for all of your opinions. I'm excited to suck his cock again, to see if it happens again. I'll let you know when it happens. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyBoss
If it has been a few days without a wank, and then on the day the whole day was leading up to it then it could well have been that.

Us guys have a pressure to perform so unless he was concentrating on not shooting he could have just let go and enjoyed it.

A quick BJ can be awesome - and can helpl the following sex last longer!

If you are concerned im happy to let you give me a bj and we can time it,,,, see if its your skills or his over excitment smile

This is probably the case. If it's been a while well the "tension" tends to build up, its then likely to blow at the earliest opportunity.

Or, maybe he was thinking about another woman at the time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
Thanks for all of your opinions. I'm excited to suck his cock again, to see if it happens again. I'll let you know when it happens. smile

That is without doubt the best posting I've seen here.
If he knew something was going to happen he will have been building up just thinking about it sort of edging.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many factors to consider somtimes you get so turned on you cant help it od somtimes you jist want to get it over with lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay so I just fucked him. I sucked his cock for a little bit longer and then he fucked me. I swear 3 pumps and he told me he was going to cum. I told him not to and he said he couldnt hold it, pulled out and came all over my pussy/stomach. I'm a little more frustrated bc he actually didn't even help me out. So now I am all wound up and no one to fuck me. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Time for some hand relief...?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
So the other day I was giving a guy a blow job and he came within a minute or two. Now I know I am good at head, but that wasn't even my best head. Is that normal?

Btw, I want to explain that I am not complaining. I found it kind of hot. I am just extremely curious if this has happened to you and if there was any reason for it.

No it isn't normal for me. On occasion I've cum pretty quickly, like when I was with someone I knew I didn't want to be with. It was like my cock said, "Get me the fuck away from here!" At other times, when I'd been thinking about sex on a long drive, and then when I get home, it was like I had already been through a marathon of foreplay. Once I barely got inserted when it happened.

More usual for me it to last about 10-20 minutes before cumming.

Since you mentioned being good at head, it isn't how fast you can make a man cum that rates in my mind, but how long you can blow him before he cums. I can usually make a man wait 20 minutes before he cums.

0 likes
Quote by HollyWould
Okay so I just fucked him. I sucked his cock for a little bit longer and then he fucked me. I swear 3 pumps and he told me he was going to cum. I told him not to and he said he couldnt hold it, pulled out and came all over my pussy/stomach. I'm a little more frustrated bc he actually didn't even help me out. So now I am all wound up and no one to fuck me. sad

I find it's best to give the lady some oral or other attention first. That way, if my "hair trigger" does misfire, she's gets at least some satisfaction. Another strategy, if you have the time, is a quick cum for him by hand or mouth, then he goes down on or otherwise pleasures you until he's aroused again (not sure of your ages, but even at my age I can get it up twice in a couple hours) when he can fuck you good and will likely last longer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My situation is usually the exact opposite. But men don't seem to worry about it.
Plus they still get off.
0 likes
Well, in terms of the first time, that could just mean you did well. I'm sorry to hear about him ditching you after you made him cum when you fucked. The early ejaculation could still mean he's just really into you, but you should stand up for what you want afterward. He may be nervous or worried that he can't perform. I was once with a guy who didn't want to try because he had been in a long relationship where he and his girlfriend simply weren't compatible, and more than that, she never gave him any guidance and told him that he was lousy in bed. I think you should talk it out with him.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After he came I could tell he felt bad. I asked if he usually cums that fast and he said that he usually doesn't at all and was surprised. He said he felt like it was because he hasn't fucked any one in awhile and that he was extremely nervous to fuck me because he likes me a lot and has for awhile.

Also, right after he left my house he texted me, "You suck dick amazingly. I want to eat you out next time first."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say that that I feel bad if I cum quickly... it has only happened twice... and both times I felt really bad. Both were a result of not pleasing myself for a while ;) If he could I'm sure he would, nothing feels better than being inside a woman while climaxing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
By the sounds of it I think you should be letting him please you first if he is going to cum so quickly
Over the years I have practiced and studied self control and can stop myself from cumming without any problems
Women do take longer to orgasm so all the attention should be on you to start with
Nothing more satisfying than a sexually satisfied woman and the taste of there juices