Wife's Fantasy Request

last reply
116 replies
17.3k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is very easy to me to answer, plain and simple no thank you. Fantasies are about enjoyment, we have never forced one another to do something we are uncomfortable or reluctant to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a nanosecond.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Ex wife had an interest in that. No way.

She also developed interest in other things, whips, bondage, etc.

We parted on friendly terms, she eventually married a kinky cross dressing guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm OK with almost anything. Except that, and body functions. (waste) but most all else, hell yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ask her if she wants to pick the guy. I also want to do know what she wants to see me do to him or him do to me. I would do it if she she would keep up her part of the bargain.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything she wants me to do & she knows it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was her desire and I did it for her but learned I enjoyed oral with a guy, she did her part , learned that there were some thing she enjoyed about a woman. we played with a bi couple for a few years until a job transfer took them away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had a girlfriend ask me the same fantasy, and we did it and it was so hot, do it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Count me in without hesitation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99% of guys want to see their woman with another woman and at least 95% of guys want to see their woman with another man. So fair is fair, it would have to be someone we both agreed on. We did have a guy we knew that she had the HOTS for just his name would get her moist and seeing him got her wet. Everyone though he was asexual or gay. Well I agreed for us to invite him on a weekend trip to another city. She asked him and I was there to tell him that at worst two of us would have a great weekend and maybe 3 of us would have a very great weekend. He agreed to meet us in a city 250 miles away and it had to be just between us due to his profession, It was easy to set it up and we all enjoyed each other that weekend. He was stright up that he was into anything oral but liked guys more then gals but would do us both. We got home on Sunday night and talked about our weekend wife was happy I was happy. And no one him, her or me every mentioned it again although we did see him in the work setting many time after that weekend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As fast as she could set it up.
colin123
1 like
Wearing panties under my man clothes

So I did and loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
If your wife has a fantasy that she wants would you do it for her?

Her fantasy is to watch you with another guy! She said its fair play since you would like to see her with another woman. But in order to see her with another woman she wants to watch you with another guy first. What do you do?

I’m divorced, but let’s say I have a compatible significant other. If this is something that interests her, I’d sit down and talk about what she wants to see and determine the rules (who, where, how much). It would be best if it were with another compatible couple so we could share both fantasies in quick succession. I’d be cautiously up for it.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Lurker
0 likes
My first question would be "so you're fantasy is just to see me take one?" Then we'd work together to find a few guys that measure up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her fantasy lately is to see me with abort her man orally - I told her I would
Lurker
0 likes
Bring it on. I'm ready*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have sucked several guys for my wife. She loves it. I have also been fucked by several. My wife and I had an ongoing relationship with another guy for almost 3 years, it was wonderful. Twice a month the 3 of us would hook up. It was a good time.
Lurker
0 likes
For my wife I would do it in a heartbeat. It would satisfy my curiousity also
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I did just that for my wife. I never told her I was bisexual. She confessed one day that her biggest fantasy was to watch two guys having sex live in front of her. The she asked if I had ever considered it. Of course I said "No". She kept bringing it up for the next two weeks and asking me would I think about it. Finally one day she brought it up and I said I would do it one time for her but she had to set everything up. She had it set up within 24 hours. It was with a coworker of hers. She loved every single second of it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I'm not interested.

That said if I would agree, I would have to insist on me choosing my own partner and likewise, she could choose hers.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pass…good one to remain a fantasy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I did as she asked, then I got to see her with another woman while they gave another guy a 3some

2 likes

My wife has watched me with another man a few times.She said it was so hot seeing me get bred

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

What do I do? Ask if he's available tonight! Let's do this!

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Get it in writing and signed in blood.