Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Paddle for sure
Lurker
0 likes
Paddle
Lurker
0 likes
Whips are for when I've been particularly badly behaved... the paddle is for shits n giggs.

You wanna leave a mark, go for the whip ?‍♀️
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Early on in our transition to FemDom hand spanking bruised her hand so she settled on - and has gotten way to good at using an Ex's leather belt. Ouch!
colin123
0 likes
We have both but paddle is the favourite for us both.
0 likes
Both. Leather too but goodness, wood is just so dreamy eyes
Indefinable !
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
Both

Personally I prefer to use a paddle - so I can get up close and personal with my lover

Makes a lovely red mark too !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Paddle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though I have said I love my paddle, there is something wonderful about a bare hand. I do like both, and ships too. Ok, maybe I am just a naughty slut.
Resident Otaku
0 likes
I like using a flogger, crop, paddle and cane on my husband. I've tried them all on myself first and I find my paddle fairly painful. It's leather with a metal core so it gives quite the thud. Definitely something to use when you've put someone over your knee for punishment. I'm not comfortable with whips so I haven't tried them. Real nervous about causing an actual injury.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
I like using a flogger, crop, paddle and cane on my husband. I've tried them all on myself first and I find my paddle fairly painful. It's leather with a metal core so it gives quite the thud. Definitely something to use when you've put someone over your knee for punishment. I'm not comfortable with whips so I haven't tried them. Real nervous about causing an actual injury.

i prefer a flogger, crop, or bare hand, myself (as the spankee/whippee). my Mistress had the same issue with whipping me (it was a bucket list item of mine) so she took lessons until she felt comfortable, and then took it slow. now, she's quite good and i make sure to keep her in practice lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Resident Otaku
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i prefer a flogger, crop, or bare hand, myself (as the spankee/whippee). my Mistress had the same issue with whipping me (it was a bucket list item of mine) so she took lessons until she felt comfortable, and then took it slow. now, she's quite good and i make sure to keep her in practice lol

I was looking at those smaller dragon tail whips so it may happen at some point but I do like brandishing a cane.

When I was submissive in the past I preferred a bare hand and being put over the knee. I found it quite thrilling to receive a few smacks for being bratty but I'm not really into pain myself. I definitely prefer to dish it out.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos

I was looking at those smaller dragon tail whips so it may happen at some point but I do like brandishing a cane.

When I was submissive in the past I preferred a bare hand and being put over the knee. I found it quite thrilling to receive a few smacks for being bratty but I'm not really into pain myself. I definitely prefer to dish it out.

we use a leather snake whip which i really enjoy - the dragon tails are def. enticing, though - maybe i'll ask for one for xmas lol not a fan of canes, tho i do enjoy the pain - not sure why, something about them bothers me - i'm weird, perhaps? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was a teen my step mother regularly used a strap on my sisters and I. we went to a private girls school where we got the paddle or the cane. I've never been whipped. If I had to choose I'd choose the strap over all and a whip over a paddle.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
P.S. I'm a domme now with a sub who is bi-, more feminine than masculine who prefers a whip to a paddle and a strap or belt to anything else. I use a strap for his weekly maintenance spankings and a whip for punishment
Lurker
0 likes
A whip is very intimidating .Just cracking it in the air gets someones attention
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Whips take a lot of skill to use right but can give a good range of stingy. Cracking it (away from the body unless you really want to remove flesh) always gets a visceral response. Doing a nice slow build of light brushes and painting some pretty stripes on her skin as it warms can be delightful and intense but, even with a short snake whip, leaves you a good 3-4 feet away. Took a long time to build the skill and accuracy but it's a thing if you like stingy and I find it best with more of a rhythmic build, layering the brushes and stripes up. Whips are intense and can be very spacey in the right hands and the intensity is both physical and psychological--you really can maim someone with a single tail and there are so many layers to the reaction of being whipped, especially with the physical separation.

Floggers can take less skill but are fun to play with more texture. With good floggers, you can play with more weighted/thuddy and more stingy but you'll never really get the same as a single-tail. I find I can more readily caress between strokes with a flogger while maintaining a cadence and that can be more intimate as well as softer caresses with the falls. Of course, florentining a pair of sexy floggers is showy and a lot of fun as is playing with the different materials to get the right thud/sting you and your bottom want.

Paddles are a huge class. I happen to like heavy wood, especially ridged to get nice and deep. It can be good and thuddy and then use the flat for a slappy sting. with a paddle, I'm usually in direct contact at all times--over the lap, touching while working legs or breasts or ass. Drum paddles are especially fun and can make some beautiful dark bruises.

Crops, belts, straps, etc are great for over the knee and precision work around genitals. Can get great finesse but, of course, you can end up fluid bonded to the toys; not that its always a bad thing. Ends up generally stingy, without the weight of flogger or cat o nine to give it thud but more diffuse a slappy/sting than a single-tail (which can be really intense in a lot of ways).

I agree with the comments above that bare hand is the most intimate and flexible. Changing hand position and force gives a huge range of sensations and I find it the most personal since you get to feel every blow as it's given as well.

I have a fair collection and love them all for their own virtues but, if I had to pick just one (OP's question), I would absolutely prefer bare hand, followed by straps, then paddles, then single-tail, then flogger. With a new partner, I'd go hand then straps, then flogger, then paddles, reserving the whip for when they have the experience and when I can read them well enough. For more casual play I'd go flogger, paddles, whip, then strap, in order of preference and not use bare hand.

Interesting question, not easily answered.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Whips take a lot of skill to use right but can give a good range of stingy. Cracking it (away from the body unless you really want to remove flesh) always gets a visceral response. Doing a nice slow build of light brushes and painting some pretty stripes on her skin as it warms can be delightful and intense but, even with a short snake whip, leaves you a good 3-4 feet away. Took a long time to build the skill and accuracy but it's a thing if you like stingy and I find it best with more of a rhythmic build, layering the brushes and stripes up. Whips are intense and can be very spacey in the right hands and the intensity is both physical and psychological--you really can maim someone with a single tail and there are so many layers to the reaction of being whipped, especially with the physical separation.

Floggers can take less skill but are fun to play with more texture. With good floggers, you can play with more weighted/thuddy and more stingy but you'll never really get the same as a single-tail. I find I can more readily caress between strokes with a flogger while maintaining a cadence and that can be more intimate as well as softer caresses with the falls. Of course, florentining a pair of sexy floggers is showy and a lot of fun as is playing with the different materials to get the right thud/sting you and your bottom want.

Paddles are a huge class. I happen to like heavy wood, especially ridged to get nice and deep. It can be good and thuddy and then use the flat for a slappy sting. with a paddle, I'm usually in direct contact at all times--over the lap, touching while working legs or breasts or ass. Drum paddles are especially fun and can make some beautiful dark bruises.

Crops, belts, straps, etc are great for over the knee and precision work around genitals. Can get great finesse but, of course, you can end up fluid bonded to the toys; not that its always a bad thing. Ends up generally stingy, without the weight of flogger or cat o nine to give it thud but more diffuse a slappy/sting than a single-tail (which can be really intense in a lot of ways).

I agree with the comments above that bare hand is the most intimate and flexible. Changing hand position and force gives a huge range of sensations and I find it the most personal since you get to feel every blow as it's given as well.

I have a fair collection and love them all for their own virtues but, if I had to pick just one (OP's question), I would absolutely prefer bare hand, followed by straps, then paddles, then single-tail, then flogger. With a new partner, I'd go hand then straps, then flogger, then paddles, reserving the whip for when they have the experience and when I can read them well enough. For more casual play I'd go flogger, paddles, whip, then strap, in order of preference and not use bare hand.

Interesting question, not easily answered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ANYTHING METAL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Growing up I was always spanked with a strap.  We had a babysitter who is hot.  The first time she spanked me I got hard. My mother had told her to use a strap so she did.  I heard her talking to a girlfriend on the phone and she admitted that when she spanked me she got wet and so she started wearing pads in her panties when I get spanked.  This kept up and she continued to be in my life until it got to the point when I became submissive.  She uses a strap for my weekly maintenance spankings and has also used a whip.  The strap gets me hard and I have to cum after I'm spanked.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Paddle, neither of us are in to whips