Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been hit on at work by a client, patient etc.?

last reply
71 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes. All the time when I worked in retail during my undergrad. It was at one of those high end places where men came in with their wives and/or play things. Some were straight forward and flirted right in front of their wives. Others were persistent and annoying.

Yeah...I quit that place for a shit load of reasons.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
all the time. its a very unfortuante aspect of my job. Mostly we have to take it with a smile too. even when you know that your patient is taking pics of you. we get groped and talked down to all the time.

If you are in a hospital, please remember we are not trying to be sexy, or turn you on, or want to be groped. treat us with the respect we deserve.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife being a hosery buyer for a large department store is continually hit on bu chosery ompany reps and from what she tells me it seems that she enjoyes it
Lurker
0 likes
Had women in Vegas, strippers, call girls etc want to trade sexual favors for dentistry.
Along with those that develop the 'crush' on you because you treat them nicer then anyone has.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's a bit weird for me though 'cause I work in a hospital's psych ward. Having autistic patients hit on me is a bit much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me add to the medical and retail. I'm a retail pharmacy tech so every day. Mostly it's the senior gentlemen and the teens, but it was the one just after we opened that got out of hand. He worked in the noodle place next to us and was always offering me free food and asking for my number. It got to the point where I never called to order or ate there and that was sad because I love there noodle bowls. The manager was one of our customers too and when she asked why I had not been over in a while I told her about him. I was elated when she told me he was fired for flirting with customers and staff. I can now have my noddles in peace.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I've been hit on once. She pressed her brest into my arm at a work function and left it there for quite some time. When I gave her the quizzical look, she just looked up and smiled at me over the rim of her glasses. According to Ask the Gals and the subsequent kiss on the lips on another occasion, I missed my chance. Ten years on, I'm still dirty about it.

I've done a fair bit of hitting myself back in the day, albeit clumsily. Certainly nothing sleazy though. Usually just chatting to suss out whether there's a partner, or asking them out for a coffee or something. Nothing ever came of any of it, but I can proudly say I've avoided any sexual harassment complaints. So I guess that's a win in itself.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
i do every night at work, all part of the job lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many many times. I always tell them I am not the type their mother would approve of. Then it's over.
I work in hospitality but I am not THAT hospitable. We have a concierge that can organise what they want, and have to pay for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have actually. I'm an administrator (sort of) at a university, and students can be flirty at times. It would have been better if it had been women though that did the hitting. No offense to the guys, by no means, that are that way. It's just that I'm heterosexual.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
all the time. its a very unfortuante aspect of my job. Mostly we have to take it with a smile too. even when you know that your patient is taking pics of you. we get groped and talked down to all the time.

If you are in a hospital, please remember we are not trying to be sexy, or turn you on, or want to be groped. treat us with the respect we deserve.

Last time was in a hospital for any length of time, groping the nurse was the last thing on my mind. Infected surgical incisions do that to you.

I have never been hit on or even flirted with. Then again, I don't really deal with clients. I'm in IT so my clients are other employees for the most part and we're very professional around my office.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't. Sad lol
Chat Moderator
0 likes
a few times over the past many years I have... My dealings with people are usually when their relationships are in turmoil and they dont know how to fix them or even really want to fix them...
I believe all the women see is this man who comes in, takes control of the situation and resolves it as best as possible... They see this man who they believe have it all together and has all the answers... Someone who makes them feel safe... That is when the flirting begins... :/
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My clients actually want to hit me when they see their invoices.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes most recently on Friday. A patient who was in pain asked me to rub his Ibuprofen gel into his crotch. I declined. Xx
0 likes
I think the same would apply to anywhere. One can get hit on just as easily, I mean, in the line at Starbucks or walking to the car.

One of the worst times was when I was eighteen and just certified and just out of training classes as a masseuse for a national sports organization association... and it was a dirty old man! I just quit my high pay job and left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
Yes, I have actually. I'm an administrator (sort of) at a university, and students can be flirty at times. It would have been better if it had been women though that did the hitting. No offense to the guys, by no means, that are that way. It's just that I'm heterosexual.

I don't know if I'm reading this right. Do you mean only guys hit on you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I should write a poem about it. "let me count the times" haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a co workers wife caught me alone and said if I didn't fuck her right then, she would **Content removed by moderator. Violates TOS.**. So I fucked her instead of having lunch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a private yoga instructor for pro athletes...um mm..yes!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a web app developer I sit at home all day long doing my job nobody to hit on and nobody to hit on me *sobs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time. I work at a health facility and deal with the public. The horniest ones are the older men. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a lot. Mostly college students when I have a seminar to teach or by some of the regular profs.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Absolutely! One lady client has been relentless for over 4 years. She has tried to kiss me, exposed her upskirts to me, she once opened her blouse in the conference room when it was just the two of us. She has flat out asked me several times to have sex with her. She is one of my biggest accounts and I just handle it as best as I can, but I am not going to have sex with her. At my previous job, a middle aged lady department manager was super aggressive. She had huge boobs and looked for any excuse to come over to my desk and lean over me, rubbing her tits on me. She tried to rub me up. Working in sales at the time, I thought of every reason possible to get out of the office and away from her.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yep. That was mostly casual flirting though, and during my early 20s (I don't interact with clients anymore).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, sometimes welcome and often not.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I've been hit on by a teacher.