Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been in love with someone you have never met?

last reply
64 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have you ever fallen in love with someone you have never met in person? Someone you met on the net and have spoken to and skyped with but never met face to face. Did you ever meet? How was meeting them? What happened?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I have become extremely close to a few people I met online. The first time was a guy and we did meet and he was nothing like his online persona which freaked me out a bit. I also met another girl who was awesome and we are real close friends now. So its half and half for me. I have some very close online friends who I have never met but am a little wary now to actually meet but lets see.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have met this really great guy on here actually. We , we talk nearly every day and we are going to be face to face for the first time in a few days. Is it possible to love two men at once. No , i don't think it is...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes most definitely. One beautiful young lady from on lush here actually. I am planning to go over and meet her in March God-willing. I know i'll be nervous but hopefully all goes well.
Lurker
0 likes
It's possible, but I don't think it's possible for me. I really need to know someone very well before I consciously acknowledge, yes, I love her, and one can know someone only partially via cybernetic technology.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah...

Both romantically and as just a friends thing... (I have friends here I can honestly say I love, some of whom I have never even SPOKEN to on the telephone...)

The FEW people I've met up with from Lush were as special as I'd imagined. (Not sure if they'd say the same about me!)

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Oh yeah...

Both romantically and as just a friends thing... (I have friends here I can honestly say I love, some of whom I have never even SPOKEN to on the telephone...)

The FEW people I've met up with from Lush were as special as I'd imagined. (Not sure if they'd say the same about me!)

xx SF

I think you're special, if you know what i mean. *giggles* smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Not so sure if love is the right word, more like in lust with the person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time it may have been purely lust but it felt like love to me. Too many times to answer the question
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Merton
Most of the time it may have been purely lust but it felt like love to me. Too many times to answer the question

Well, it can be BOTH... (If you get really lucky!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, painfully in love. I spent the entirety of my first year at university talking to her online and onthephone. I missed out on a lot I suppose and if I'd knownshe'd tell me she had found someone else after a year or so I suppose I wouldn't have invested the time... but she can't have known. I can't have known. I hada plane ticket to Denmark to see her for Christ's sake. It's still painful to think about and it was about 5 years ago. I still feel like, if I met her in person now, I'd still love her the same as if I'd seen her all those years ago...
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, painfully in love. I spent the entirety of my first year at university talking to her online and onthephone. I missed out on a lot I suppose and if I'd knownshe'd tell me she had found someone else after a year or so I suppose I wouldn't have invested the time... but she can't have known. I can't have known. I hada plane ticket to Denmark to see her for Christ's sake. It's still painful to think about and it was about 5 years ago. I still feel like, if I met her in person now, I'd still love her the same as if I'd seen her all those years ago...
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way, I might lust after someone I've never met, but not love.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes. it was one of the most beautiful, yet painful, parts of my life.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have... at least I thought I was at the time...
The more I think about it (by not thinking about it), the more I wonder if it was actually love or merely lust and/or some other desires being fulfilled...
As some have said, 'twas a lovely, yet heartbreaking adventure
I like to think that it has developed me as a person and that I am better for the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

……………Some relationships will be blessings, others will serve as lessons. – Either way, never regret knowing someone. Everyone you encounter teaches you something important. Some people will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you; but most importantly some will bring out the best in you.
Yes………i love someone, someone in lush………and i never want to know how he looks like, how is his voice……once we know something, we find it hard to imagine………
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. And I believe that love is stronger than anything else.…………

yes, my caterpillar, i love u …………i love u for no reason………
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
No. I have had powerful feelings for men I have met online, but never thought I loved anyone simply by virtue of an online relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have. I can honestly say I have a couple of friends here I love dearly, but once, I met a man on line I loved deeply. It hurt and to this very day is painful to think of.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Yes, I've been in love with someone I've never met. I fell in even more love with him once we did meet. He's the one man I can say I've loved most fiercely out of all the relationships I've been in. Heart breakingly so, we did not last. Though I still love him dearly.

I do think that most times it is lust that a person is feeling. A desire to be in love. They are in love with the idea of being in love. Not entirely in love with said person. I know I'm guilty of this. That's why I'm a lot more careful with my heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes yes I have and still am in love with them....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. And I will make sure to not do that again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I am...and it's been the most wonderful time of my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES everyone has once in their life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a few times. Places like this will do that to you. At one time, it even saved my life. And I am in love with someone I never met right now.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i