last reply
86 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does your experience say?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good AND bad.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean when you just met the person that day/night? Or could it be you've met or know them and just have sex once? I tend to think it is the former - and for me I've only had two of them - both were great experiences - mostly I think because they happened when I was far from home on vacation - no strings etc. just some fun and done smile
0 likes
It depends on what you want.

Sometimes you get what you are looking for ~ and if that is all you want, but for me, I think those days are over, or I hope, because that would not be as good as I have now when I have more and like that. It is treasured and what I really want. The way that I am treated and wanted is important to me. You can have a one-niter and still be respected, but no one wanted a relationship or anything further and I don't need a quick-fix or to take that gamble. I do not miss those days and I think back to all the experiences and feel like it would be lacking and settling for so much less. Even when me and my bf FIRST started dating and it was hot and heavy. I love "the dance" but hate that "iffy" or awkward part that can end up in some things or experiences that despite hot/good sex is just not worth it to me from my perspective right now.
Lurker
1 like
Have never had a great one. Just not my cup of tea I guess. The couple times I did it I wished I hadn't after. Maybe a really great night would change my mind but the sample size is too small to say for sure. Nothing I'm too anxious to try again though.
Lurker
0 likes
overall good, there have been some bad ones, for the most part they can be great fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They serve a good purpose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had one, they're just not my thing, my friends have that sort of thing covered, they all have a really high sex drive, like me; it's kind-of perfect, actually. I don't think they are good, but I do see how they can serve a purpose, and I do know that I'd have them if my friends weren't into me, I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that this is a matter on the circumstance of how the two people got to be in a situation to have a one night stand. Also, I think whether either one regrets it or not, largely depends on whether the sex was good or bad.

I have to say I've never had a bad experience from a one nighter and my girlfriend absolutely loves them.
Lurker
0 likes
I think they are great for someone with a big sex drive and who wants no strings attached , just one of the most important things is to have fun with them and enjoy if you're gonna feel guilty then forget it your not the type
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know. I've never taken part in one, but I picture myself feeling like shit the next day if I do.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Good for busting a nut. Bad for self-esteem.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not something i would care to do on a regular basis, but ive had them and they were good.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had one, however saying it's good or bad would depend on the circumstances.

Personally I think one night stands can be both good and bad depending on the circumstances that surround the event.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
They can be both good or bad, depending on your mindset going into it. There's nothing wrong with casual sex or having a bit of fun. If you're going to guilt-trip over it, then I think it's best to avoid. It's not for everyone. Having said that, I think everyone should at least give into a hot vacation fling at least once. It's like the gateway one-night-stand... just try it... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good experience but all to often one or the other has expectations of something more will grow from it. They often end bad. Its a game of chance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Good to get it out of your system early! I think any way. Better than later any way. Better that than wondering!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
In my own experience, the reason those only last 'one night' is usually because they're... bad. If the experience was any good, you'd probably want to repeat it with the same partner at least a few more times.

I don't really understand the desire to fuck with a perfect stranger. Some enjoy the chase though, or the anonymity of it.

It did happen that I had sex with some girls only one time for contextual reasons though. Those experiences were generally good, but I knew the girls at least a little before proceeding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
In my own experience, the reason those only last 'one night' is usually because they're... bad. If the experience was any good, you'd probably want to repeat it with the same partner at least a few more times.

I don't really understand the desire to fuck with a perfect stranger. Some enjoy the chase though, or the anonymity of it.

It did happen that I had sex with some girls only one time for contextual reasons though. Those experiences were generally good, but I knew the girls at least a little before proceeding.

From what I know of you, you are too sensual for anonymous sex. You want to please your partner, if not more then at least as much as yourself.
This type of sex is very prevalent in the gay society. In fact, it's like another form of masturbation, a human fleshjack. Yot go to a cruising place, have sex and go home. There is no emotion, simply a physical release, just like masturbating.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Not really my cup of tea tbh. I've had them yes can't really say the Earth moved for me. Its impersonal and in my experience the sex wasn't that good because you don't know a thing about one another.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the chemistry and the intent of both people. Some have been great and fun, while others, especially if too much alcohol is involved, can be regretful in the morning.
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing, no judgment but seems empty to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had or never will had a one night stand, purely because I don't have the primal urge to have sex with any woman I deem attractive enough. Sure, I see women and think, God, I'd love to make love to her, but to do it with a practical stranger, drunk and potentially in a foreign environment just doesn't do it for me. Sex for me, is about the connection and bond between two people, not a primal lustful urge to empty my balls. Women, aen't sex objects.
0 likes
A one night stand can be either good, bad or both. I have experienced all three. I think good one night stands happen more often. I tried for a one night stand this week and struck out. So no tellI got if the lady from Lincoln, Nebraska would’ve been good or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they can be good and bad but they aren't for me. I have to get to know somebody first .
Lurker
0 likes
Went to a girl's house but thankfully didn't sleep with her, we just watched TV and went to sleep.

Not a fan of one night stands, rather be with someone meaningful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most have been good because I keep doing it again and again.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
None were ever bad, so, either neutral or good experiences for me.