85 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee

Men in V-Necks too... Ergh just stoppppp

1995 has recalled him. Do not worry friend.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Stupid haircuts...

Either you or the person that cut your hair is a complete retard. Probably both.

I can understand the desire to combine two haircuts to obtain a unique look. Congratulations on choosing the two ugliest ones ever.

Uh ohh. Why is that man looking at me?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Stupid tattoos...

Rather stupid.

Plain stupid.

Outrageously stupid.

Ultra stupid.

Mega-giga stupid.

Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. Trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our entire universe can really be this stupid.

Lurker
0 likes
Serene has just put me off of food for life.

You know why he looks sad? Because he was forced to wear this to earn a paycheck. After the show he entered trauma therapy.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Wearing anything from Affliction or Ed Hardy. Men should NOT be bedazzled.

Edit: NO ONE should be bedazzled. Ack!

I know I've posted this before, but visors and NASCAR clothing are also no go's.

Also, not a fan of the schmedium sized shirt on muscle heads. We get it, you're ripped.
Lurker
0 likes
Sagging pants with boxers showing, knee high socks with dress shoes and shorts, shiny bling out silky shirts with a virgin Mary or Dragon or other design.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys in spandex

Wait don't two of those guys look like LM and Dude????
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

ASS-hole

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LITERALLY
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes

I know you say everyone had an 80s moment but this was taken last weekend.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Nose rings. Sorry, but they look like boogers.
Lurker
0 likes
Crocs
Birkenstock sandals
Sandals with socks
Anything "thug" or "gangsta" looking
Clothes that are too tight
Metro looking men
Lurker
0 likes
Crocs, always.

Sandals.

Sandals with socks (ew!).

Shorts that are shorter than mine.

Jersey Shore tight shirts.

Excessive bling on a guy is always a no no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Baby suits...

Yes a conversation must be had. But...weep.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Baby suits...

Those guys are wearing 'high water pants.' Back in school if your pants were too short, someone would ask, "Are you expecting a flood?"

Those just make the wearer look silly. And a suit with no socks just makes one look like an escapee from the mental ward.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Those guys are wearing 'high water pants.' Back in school if your pants were too short, someone would ask, "Are you expecting a flood?"

Those just make the wearer look silly. And a suit with no socks just makes one look like an escapee from the mental ward.

He did escape. ATLPD is after him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I went home during Christmas and sadly what I saw was a uniform worn by half of the guys I met. Parajumper or Canada Goose jacket, typically the Brynmore bag from Mulberry or some similar man bag , Hunter boots, skinny jeans so tight that I'm sure they turned sterile after just half an hour, woolen acne scarf (well, I'm a big fan of this myself and have three so I can't really say anything...), Ralph Lauren shirt AND some navy blue sweater from the same or similar brand. Of course they also had their hair slicked back, no matter how ugly and alien-like they looked.I can't stand guys who dress like that every day, there's a difference between having a style and wearing a uniform of expensive brand names.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found this link that sums it up pretty neatly... Though I'm not quite sure about the Fedora, some guys do know how to wear it, though it is rare.
Lurker
0 likes
Slutty (leg warmers w/out Skirt worn in public)
Gaudy Jewelry
Gaudy Clothing

Basically not being CLASSY in Public.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I like a well manicured brow with natural-like detail. But, some ladies are going too far.
My son saw a girl today and told me that her eyebrows looked like they had a high top fade.
When all I notice is your eyebrows--deal breaker.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Skinny jeans on men.
When women wear every ring in their jewelry box all at once.
Crocs...on anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crocs are the biggest NOPE ever.

Bootcut jeans... ugh. I once dated a man who wore bootcut jeans. They are just so fucking unflattering on everybody.

The skinny jeans + Vans, converse, whatever. It makes feet look super flat. Gotta pair skinny jeans with a nice pair of heels or high-tops.

But out of all of this, my biggest turn-off fashionwise has to be... unkempt piercings. If you have piercings (I have 12), you have GOT to be able to maintain them. Neglected, uncleaned smelly stretched piercings... ughhhhhh. I'm not THAT person, whoever I'm dating also should also be not THAT person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
High waisted pants
Guys in skinny jeans
Arm pit hair if you wearing something sleeveless
Granny Panties
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when i was in college, i HATED seeing guys in tims (timberland boots) and shorts. drove me banana rama, UGH!

Say. Her. Name.