Driving in heels

last reply
86 replies
11.5k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Wow!! I just scrolled back and realized I had posted in this thread in 2016. I guess I got around, back then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find that if I am wearing heels when I drive it doesn't do them much good. I have a pair of ballet kind of shoes in the car that I slip on when I am driving. Only in the winter when I am wearing boots do I sometimes find myself driving in heels.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
I can drive in heels if the stem is not too thin but i drive much slower in heels and have to concentrate more so my foot doesn't lose balance.. best advice- keep a pair of driving shoes in the baWck seat and put them on when driving- then switch to heels when you get out of the car

I agree. Why ruin a beautiful pair of heels? Easier and safer to wear a pair of driving shoes.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I personally always kick off my heels, & either drive barefoot , or in my sneakers I keep in my trunk. For comfort & as others have stated , you will do nothing but scuff up that heel.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I agree with having a pair of flats available for driving and switch into heels after you get to your destination. Same for commuting with me - normally wear tennis shoes on the metro train/bus and switch into heels at work.
Meagan
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
1 like
I was having difficulty understanding why a girl would even ask such question,
then I looked at your page. Sooo to answer... smile

NO high-heels are easy to drive your auto.
It can be dangerous also if your heel gets stuck, besides being very uncomfortable most always.

Keep a pair of comfy slip-ons under your seat for that.
It ist important to be safe und comfortable while motoring about isn't it?
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always keep a pair of flats in the trunk. I also like driving barefoot, but not in the winter when my toes get cold.

The way I look at it, no one is going to see my shoes when I'm driving so it's better to be safe.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think NASCAR drivers should be required to wear high heels during races. Formula One too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like twice. It's not safe. And I like to drive dangerous too-I don't get to since I have a partner. My Skyline is a garage Queen now. I won't submit to an SUV. I drive a Town Car when I drive.
0 likes
I drive in the same shoes I wear all day - DMs. Never been a fan of heels. We’re all different.
Lurker
0 likes
I only wear heels when out with friends or on a date. So I’m in flats most of the time! I’ll take off heels and drive barefoot if I forget to bring flats
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear heels while driving way too often ... too lazy to change shoes ... LOL
0 likes
Heels come off when driving.
I always keep comfy shoes in my truck
Glass half full.
1 like
Heels off while driving. I'll drive in flats or barefoot, but draw the line at Crocs.....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I try and avoid barefooted because I have in the past had a small stone wedged in the rubber on the the brake pad...OUCH!!

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Lurker
0 likes
dumb and dangerous
Lurker
0 likes
stupid and dangerous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am a tall girl so don't wear particularly high heels. Mostly I drive barefoot or wear a pair of ballet flatties I keep in the car

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

I never drive in heels have ruined some doing that!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

The Goddess
0 likes

I’ve never had a problem. 

💋

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m terrified of driving in heels - but I’ve never tried it. I always change shoes 💃

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes

I have no problem driving in heels. Easier than walking, actually! ;)

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

I dont tend to wear heels often

I han drive in heeled boots and always have a spare change of clothes in the car with a pair of trainers anyway. smile

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It can be tricky but I don't really like heels so it's not much of a problem for me. If I really need to, I'll just take them off and drive barefoot.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You can make it work, but if they're too high, I just take them off or make someone else drive.