Login

Erotic games?

last reply
31 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
0 likes
Has anyone ever found an "erotic game" that is actually that? I've seen quite a few, mostly RPG-ish, Flash games purporting to be "Adult Sex Games" and checked out a few out of curiosity. A couple actually had decent plot lines (the remainder were total dreck on all fronts) but the way they handle the sex just isn't that sexy for the most part.

Games that are safe (ie. no known or obvious phishing or malicious sites), please.
The Engineer
0 likes
Search on Google : " meet and fuck " adult games,i played them quite while back,it might interest you.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
Search on Google : " meet and fuck " adult games,i played them quite while back,it might interest you.

Those were some of the first ones I played. I found them to be a mixed bag. Most are more of an interactive erotic story than a game IME. The whole "trying to push the arousal meter up" mechanic gets a bit tired after a while. There are some interesting ones, though. Star Mission and Secret Agent did a decent job of trying to mix things up a bit, at least.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Arkham City does it for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Send erotic messages throughout the day building up the vibrant and vivid details of your evocative prose.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Arkham City does it for me.

Yeah, they kind of went all in with Catwoman's outfit in that one, didn't they. Almost sexier than Michelle Pfeiffer's (the chief downside being the fact that it doesn't have Michelle Pfeiffer in it).
Prolific Writer
2 likes
Second Life is a virtual sex game. You create a character and you can do whatever you want in that world. You can chat with people and do all sorts of things.

I never really could figure it out but I have friends that really enjoy it.

You can go to the beach, swim, amusement parks, anything you can think of.

It seems fun if you can figure it out.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just play the games on playforceone.com nice mix of simple and challenging games there
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yeah, I've been playing Second Life coming up on a year and it has quite an active sexual community. They even have sex animations (or poses, as they call them). Highly recommended. smile
0 likes
I tried SL out of curiosity eons ago and found it rather clunky to control. Has it improved?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I tried SL out of curiosity eons ago and found it rather clunky to control. Has it improved?

Sadly, I'd say the clunky controls are the worst part of SL. I use the Firestorm Viewer, which does improve upon the UI to some degree. However, yeah...the controls need some serious work. But if they've been this way for years, I don't see them changing anytime soon, if ever. The control experience does "improve" as you become more accustomed to it.
0 likes
I've found "Dusty's Castle" (Google it, a number of flash game sites host it) quite fascinating. The back story is that an angel (Araphel) and demon (Azeral) in conflict are imprisoned in a mansion and are trying to get a soul named Dusty to release them.

You play Dusty, moving through the house finding stuff that unlocks various rather naughty (and often nasty) sexual encounters set as traps by Azeral to draw you to his side. Each is themed on one of the seven deadly sins. There are also ways to disarm/destroy all of them, with Araphel pushing you towards using these.

In the end, it comes down to how many of them you submit to. Submission means going all the way through the encounter so that Dusty cums. The more times you submit, the more you move towards Azeral. If you complete all encounters to orgasm, you become a demon yourself. If you pull out of all of them (and you can literally wait until the last minute, as long you don't go to the final panel where Dusty cums) and destroy all the erotic traps, then you become an angel. There are varying degrees in between. The game tracks your actions using statues of the two spirits. If you submit (given in to Azeral's trap), the corresponding angel statue breaks, if you destroy a trap then then corresponding demon statue breaks.

It's a bit dualistic theologically/philosophically and does tend towards a conservative "pleasure is bad" mentality but you can ignore that and just assume it's okay to be a hedonistic demon in this universe. Taking this point of view does change the outlook, though. If you view angelic as the desirable outcome, Dusty is a virtuous innocent to be protected. If you view demonic as okay or even desirable, then she is more of a repressed soul waiting to be released.

The sex scenarios are mostly quite imaginative BUT not all are Lush-friendly (you could get rejected and warned if you submitted a couple of them here) so if you find stuff that's too extreme for Lush to be too extreme for you, be warned. Unlike some of the simple flash erotic games, there's some imagination and variety BUT you also have less control than some in that you only decide whether to advance the scene to the next stage (say from oral to penetration to deep penetration to cumming) with some having more stages than others. Some of them (most, actually) give "interior views" of penetration that may or may not enhance the experience (not really for me).

The graphics are cartoony but look fairly good. I wish Dusty were more human. As it is, she seems to be a bit of supernatural being herself, dressed rather strangely and floating rather than walking from room to room (the latter may be a concession to keeping the code simple). You can change her colours in a customize mode but it's not essential to enjoying the game. Not everything is totally obvious on the first time through but you learn (and there are walk throughs on Youtube). Because your status at the end can vary depending on how many of the encounters you submit to, it is kind of fun to play around with to see what happens.

In the end, it's fun as a time waster to explore the possible outcomes. On Lush's 5 point scale, I'd give it a 4.
Lurker
0 likes
Played one, on PC. Can not remember the name. But you were on a Moonbase, and had to figure out a murder. You got to fuck along the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
Spin the bottle, naked twister, truth or dare, blowjob roulette

Blowjob roulette? BLOWJOB ROULETTE!!!
I've played all the others but sure would love a go at this!!
Think I could stop by for a private demonstration!!??
Lurker
0 likes
Playing 'Army Inspection' with some girlfriends

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of VNs from Japan and Korea have a lot of eroticism in them. Some have been translated (albeit a fraction of the total made) most are censored, but many have unofficial (or official) censoring patches. BoneTown is a game where the sole purpose is to get laid, although it's not fun in the slightest.

That being said, there are some "great classics" for the Atari 2600. Considering my calculator can run a 2600 emu, I'm sure your computer can. Just google around for Atari 2600 emu and roms if you're interested.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love leisure suit Larry. Not exactly graphic or very Erotic, but a fantastic game nonetheless. I bought LSL reloaded on the App Store last year, lots of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you can find it on PS2, which will be difficult is "The Guy Game". its a trivia/ drinking game where as the real girls on the game answer trivia questions that you answer to. if they get it wrong they flash their tits. it take some game play to really get to see them but a fun game. Oh it was banned in the US because one of the girls in the game is only 17.
0 likes
Quote by MiaCroft
I love leisure suit Larry. Not exactly graphic or very Erotic, but a fantastic game nonetheless. I bought LSL reloaded on the App Store last year, lots of fun.

Ah, Larry. Remember him well from my C64 days (yes. the game is that old). Must see if there's an Android version on Google Play for old times' sake.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Has anyone ever found an "erotic game" that is actually that? I've seen quite a few, mostly RPG-ish, Flash games purporting to be "Adult Sex Games" and checked out a few out of curiosity. A couple actually had decent plot lines (the remainder were total dreck on all fronts) but the way they handle the sex just isn't that sexy for the most part.

Games that are safe (ie. no known or obvious phishing or malicious sites), please.

You should give Thrixxx a try.

I tried Second Life and hated it. IMVU is pretty good but the creators have purposefully made the sex unrealistic with a "no pelvic contact" rule and if you post nude pics they will actually ban you. I like Thrixx because the animated sex is smooth, realistic, and very erotic. My only quibble with it is there aren't really any good scenarios for lesbian sex. You get to choose if you want a male sex partner or female. I always choose male because I know it will be hot with a man in Thrixxx even though in real life I'm bi. There's also a feature called Chathouse roulette. Using your profile, your stated sexual preferences, and your current friend's list, the software matches you up with a sex partner it thinks you will enjoy. It never lets me down and, to be honest, I enjoy hooking up with strangers online more than with people I've already fucked virtually in past sessions. You have a choice. You can choose to hook up with your choice of friends who are online if that's what you prefer. I've been with some very nice guys from all over the world on Thrixxx and always had multiple orgasms with them in rl. Oh and btw, I haven't yet spent any money on Thrixxx. They do have shopping for outfits and poses but you can share poses your partner has purchased and my wardrobe consists mostly of gifts from greatful guys after I rock their world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only 'erotic games' that I actually found as such were those in-browser flash games which are basically just animated choose-you-own-adventure stories with a couple of conversation-tree puzzles thrown in. Even then they are usually beatable within an hour or two and rarely have any replay ability. I'd only suggest checking them out if you are curious or just extremely board since there are waaaaaay better options if you want erotica or to play a good game.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Trials in Tainted space- Fenoxo's blog
(Best rpg out there)

dating sim-
gamesofdesire.com/3d/synergismia/
gamesofdesire.com/3d/kim-the-cheating-wife/
gamcore.com/games/futa_sexed
gamesofdesire.com/3d/a-perfect-wife-part-1/ 10912316
gamesofdesire.com/3d/a-perfect-wife-part-2/
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/the-ramen-prince/
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/fuck-town-thai-paradise/ -completed

rpg:
gamesofdesire.com/quest/slave-lord/
gamesofdesire.com/quest/the-legend-of-lust-hottie/
gamcore.com/games/vampire_hunter
gamcore.com/games/tower
gamcore.com/games/tentacles_thrive -incomplete
gamesofdesire.com/quest/tentacles-thrive-alpha-draft-v2-0/
gamesofdesire.com/quest/pussymon/ - really tiring
gamecore.com/games/breeding_season_alpha_5_3 - really tiring
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/the-legend-of-versyl/ slow but cool

adventure:
gamcore.com/games/breeding_season

3d roleplay:
gamcore.com/games/elana_champion_of_lust_chapter_2
gamesofdesire.com/action/super-deepthroat/
gamesofdesire.com/action/justgirls/ gamesofdesire.com/hentai/school-secrets/
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/my-horny-girlfriend/

action:
gamcore.com/games/shinobi_girl_v_2_10_uncensored_english
parasite the city
gamcore.com/games/witch_girl_uncensored
gamcore.com/games/become_tentacle_destroy_the_town_and_humiliate_girls
gamesofdesire.com/quiz/slave-lord-part/
gamesofdesire.com/quiz/slave-lord-part-2/
gamesofdesire.com/quest/slave-trainer/
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/slave-lords-of-the-galaxy/
gamesofdesire.com/hentai/slave-lords-of-the-galaxy-part-2/

mmo - mnfclub.com/game.html
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recommend any game by PinkTea (NewGrounds), and especially Slave Lords of the Galaxy
Lurker
0 likes
blind poker
read sexy stories to each other
“find the honey”
drawing on each other’s bodies
verbal masturbation
adult truth or dare