Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Class Service - Part 5

"The girls service their first lady customer"

101
31 Comments 31
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Although this works as a stand alone story, I would encourage you to read the preceding chapters first."

It was the end of March, the clocks had gone forward and the first tulips were beginning to open. Katie and Daisy were at something of a loose end. They had become young ladies of leisure, providing endlessly imaginative ways of pleasuring their fabulously rich sugar daddy. It had begun as a way of getting through the cost of living crisis, but it had become a new income stream. David, their single client initially looking to cease a period of celibacy, discovered a new thirst for rampant sex and the girls' libidinous excesses. He had amassed considerable wealth producing wine in Provence and was happy to spend some of it on the girls in return for their ingenious role play and the mind-blowing gratification that followed.

David had gone to France on business and wasn't due back until the middle of April. At least it would give them plenty of time to concoct lots of erotic scenarios for when he returned.

The girls had been for a walk around their local park. Spring was bursting forth, birds were singing and bluebells were emerging from their umbrageous slumber. They had purchased an artisan roast from the buttery and Katie was putting it through the grinder when Daisy's cell phone vibrated on the worktop.

"Hello."

"Hi there, I was just ringing about the ad."

Daisy was surprised to hear a female voice, as their fliers had all gone to only male house holders as far as she knew.

"Oh right, yes how can we help?"

"I just wondered what services you provided, I thought the ad was a little vague."

"Okay, ummm... can you give me a second, please?"

"Yes. No worries."

Daisy put her phone down and spoke to her friend.

"Katie, there's a girl on the line, asking about our ad, what do you think?"

"A girl?"

"I know, right. But David's away...what shall I say?"

"What does she sound like?"

"Youngish, quite well-spoken."

"Go on then, why not."

Daisy resumed her call.

"Hello, I'm sorry about that."

"That's okay."

"So, the thing is, the flier was deliberately not specific, so as not to mislead. We provide an élite relaxation service, if you get what I mean."

"Maybe, but not exactly."

"Well, let's just say, satisfaction is guaranteed."

"Oh, I see. I did wonder. And what kind of consideration would I be looking at?"

"If it's a single visit, three thousand pounds, or five thousand for two visits. That's per week."

"Oh, you weren't joking when you said élite, were you?"

"We do pride ourselves on providing a very thorough experience."

"You make it sound very appealing... sorry I didn't get your name."

"Sure, I'm Daisy and my friend is Katie. We work as a duo."

"Okay, well I do need to de-stress, so I'll go for the one visit and see how I go."

"Of course. I just need a name and address and a convenient date and time and we'll do the rest."

Elizabeth went on to give Daisy her details and said that she was looking after the house for her father. She explained that she was a busy business woman and had recently secured a very lucrative deal after weeks of negotiation. She was feeling a little on edge and now just wanted to unwind. Daisy agreed that she and Katie would come round on the Saturday, that Elizabeth should dress in something comfortable and just go with the flow. Daisy advised her of their role-play scenarios and to expect the unexpected.

"Well, didn't expect that," said Daisy, following her conversation.

"I know. Fills a little gap in our cash flow, while David is away. Any idea what our theme will be?" Asked Katie.

"Well not precisely, although there was one I was saving for David."

"What's that?"

"Police."

"We discussed that, we can't get the uniforms apart from those silly ones."

"Who mentioned uniforms? We can be CID."

"Ah of course!"

A couple of days later, they set off in the late afternoon just as the first seagulls were heading to roost. Elizabeth's house was on a cul de sac called Larchdene towards the far end of Ewing Drive Estate. The house wasn't on the same palatial scale as some, but shouted affluence and had a large garden with a fountain. A few Coy Carp added a splash of colour.

Daisy hit the door chime and after a few moments, they were greeted by a very pretty brunette of around thirty, with brown eyes and a sparkling smile. Daisy spoke before she was welcomed in. Elizabeth gave a little shiver of delight when she saw the two girls, both clad in pencil skirts and quite the most delicious stockings and suspenders.

"Elizabeth Ross?"

"Yes?"

"I'm Detective Inspector Daisy Carter. This is Detective Constable Katie Moffatt from Oxford CID."

Elizabeth flashed a wry smile.

"Oh, How can I help?"

"We're investigating a large warehouse robbery, involving large amounts of lingerie."

"Oh? And what does that have to do with me?" Asked Elizabeth.

"Information received has led us to narrow down inquiries to a few addresses, including yours. Can we come in?"

"I suppose, yes."

Elizabeth showed them into her house. The entrance led directly to a large living room, which was sumptuously decorated with pieces of fine art, Danish furniture and a very plush carpet. There was an L shaped polished wooden staircase with more artwork on the walls.

"I'll get straight to the point," said Daisy. "Where do you keep your panties?"

"In my knicker draw in my bedroom, obviously."

"Can we take a look?"

"Seriously?"

Katie intervened.

"Look Miss Ross, we can do this the easy way or we can get a warrant."

"Okay, I suppose you can have a look, rule me out or whatever. Just don't make a mess, please."

Elizabeth led the two girls up stairs and into the third bedroom, which had views overlooking the fountain.

"There," said Katie, pulling open the top drawer of her dressing table.

"If you please, Constable Moffat," said Daisy.

Katie rummaged carefully through the various items of lingerie, which included peek-a-boo bras, a selection of hold-ups and some very high quality silk panties.

"No, these aren't the designs," confirmed Katie.

"I told you, you're wasting your time," said Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was wearing a yellow dress with splashes of pink in abstract rose patterns. Katie pointed in the general direction of the lower half of the dress, and looked at the lady tycoon accusingly.

Daisy looked down and nodded.

"What about the ones that you're wearing?"

"I bought them from La Senza!" Elizabeth protested.

"So you won't mind us taking a look," said Katie.

"Help yourself," said Elizabeth.

Katie stood behind their sexy client and hitched up her dress gathering up the cotton at her hips. She had very shapely legs and as the hem was raised higher her panties were revealed, the pink silk followed the contours of her sex. Daisy traced the back of her fingers up the inside of Elizabeth's thighs, until she reached the cute little gusset.

"Well, I think we've found our evidence," Constable.

"I suppose you'll want me to take them off?" said Elizabeth, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Katie moved Elizabeth's hair to one side and planted a soft kiss on her neck as Daisy gripped the top of her panties.

The redhead spoke softly. "Yes, these will have to go in as exhibits."

Elizabeth shivered as Daisy eased down her panties. Katie continued to kiss her neck, her right hand meeting Daisy's as Elizabeth's little dark landing strip was uncovered.

"Let's have this off," said Katie, removing Elizabeth's dress completely. She felt delightfully exposed and only her bra remained, something which Daisy was quick to right, and unclipped the fastening as Katie's fingers roamed down her client's body. Elizabeth had a lovely figure, slim but with curves in all the right places. Her breasts were a good handful, her nipples a rich pink, like juicy cherries.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

Daisy and Katie rolled off their pullovers and just as quickly unzipped their skirts, wriggling out of them, revealing their matching lingerie of black stockings and half cup bras. Daisy eased her fingers along the groove of Elizabeth's pussy lips as she kissed the gorgeous brunette. Elizabeth accepted her tongue and indulged herself in a long French kiss. There followed a mutual fondling of breasts and caressing of bum cheeks, as all efforts were now spent in giving Elizabeth the sexiest time possible. She kissed each girl in turn, Katie taking her turn to monopolize her pretty client and they smooched, Elizabeth pressing her tongue into the blonde's mouth passionately. The girls' hands roamed around Elizabeth's body, lightly stroking her special places.

Moving to the bed they sat on the foot and resumed their three way kiss, Katie and Daisy kissing each other, but focusing mainly on Elizabeth.

The two courtesans knelt on the duvet and unclipped their own brassieres, letting them fall away in a single movement. Elizabeth stroked the girls' legs, their hot flesh a delight to touch above their stocking tops. As Elizabeth's hands wandered, Katie and Daisy took turns to push their boobs into her face. The brunette pinched her own nipples as she sucked on the two girls' breasts. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on and was delighting in being the centre of attention. Her body was aglow with the shared heat of two naked nineteen year-olds, their bodies squished around her.

"Shall we get you lying on the bed, darling?" said Daisy.

"You can have me wherever you want," Elizabeth cooed.

"Okay, but you're not allowed to touch yourself," Katie instructed. "Just wait for us to join you."

Katie and Daisy positioned Elizabeth comfortably and then shared a kiss, the duvet suddenly a stage and Elizabeth the audience. They knelt between Elizabeth's legs, so that she could see them close-to as they removed each other's panties. They each had such a lovely pert ass and being a bum girl, Elizabeth licked her lips as she became more aroused. The two teens started with kissing and fingering before they put on a little show, scissoring their legs and tribbed, holding hands, as they leant back, grinding their pussies together in an erotic performance of lesbian sex. Elizabeth so wanted to touch herself but she complied with Katie's instructions as she indulged her inner voyeur. Her pussy was tingling as she continued to watch, the girls bringing themselves to orgasm, in a display of sapphic love.

The atmosphere had become sexually charged and after uncoupling, the girls made out affectionately and then turned their attention to Elizabeth.

"You don't need to do anything, honey. Just lie there and let us take care of everything, Daisy said.

"That's fine, I'm ready for anything!"

"I'll hold you to that!" said Daisy, pushing her host onto the bed and sitting behind her, letting her imagine what treat she had in store. Elizabeth felt a pang of lust as Daisy sat astride her face and lowered her pussy onto her client's mouth. The scent of the teen's young pussy was an amazing turn on. Both Daisy and Katie gave of themselves to the full and after their session had become super aroused. So when Elizabeth dipped her tongue into Daisy's pudenda it was beautifully wet. Elizabeth made Daisy lean forward slightly so she could better lick the redhead's ass. She lashed her tongue around Daisy's butt cheeks and around her most private area until the teen's ass was almost as wet as her slippery cunt. Elizabeth was in seventh heaven, giving oral love to Daisy's sexy little bum. As Daisy murmured with the yummy sensations elicited by Elizabeth's licking, Katie kissed her best friend passionately, their tongues intertwined in their passion. Daisy bit and sucked Katie's bottom lip, saliva passing from one mouth to the other.

When Daisy figured that Elizabeth had had her fill of her ass, the girl's repositioned themselves, Daisy between Elizabeth's legs and Katie by her side.

Elizabeth sighed with pleasure as Daisy kissed her legs, beginning just above her knees, moving an inch at a time. The redhead's lips entered the erogenous areas, where her flesh was hot and silky smooth. Elizabeth craved to be touched, her pussy aching for attention, as Daisy's lips moved closer and closer to her sweet spot. Everything was warm, swollen and wet as Daisy rolled her tongue against her Mistress's little pot of sex, the juices collecting under the surface like the peach, which demanded to be eaten. At the same time, Katie delved her tongue into Elizabeth's mouth, one hand stroking her face tenderly. Elizabeth was experiencing waves of pleasure that were increasing as she became the centre of a puddle of lesbian sex.

Daisy nuzzled into Liz's sweetness, and then pulled on the labia with her lips, her former tender kissing now a hungry sucking and licking. Elizabeth squirmed on the bed, her body aching, as a thousand horny butterflies fluttered around her tummy. She moaned with pleasure as Daisy flicked her pleasure button, a waterfall of marshmallows cascading into a fountain of delights. It was a beautiful torture, as the redhead pushed two fingers into Elizabeth's wet snatch and went to work on her clit. Elizabeth whimpered as she began to give way to the overwhelming needs of her body and the unquenchable tingling became all consuming as the only reality was the elation and the sensory overload that accompanied Daisy's attentiveness to her pussy.

As Elizabeth was approaching her climax, her breasts were being French-kissed by Katie as she sucked on her nipples, biting them gently and drawing the sensitive titty flesh into her mouth. The girls were taking her on a roller coaster of delight, the waves of orgasm building; the throbbing in her clitty irresistible. Daisy was unrelenting in her pleasure giving, now using her fingers and tongue to bring Elizabeth to the edge, thrusting deep and twisting. The business woman's pussy was pulsating and her body became consumed with the crescendo of her orgasm.

Katie kissed Elizabeth deeply as Daisy rubbed the brunette's jewel of Venus as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. Finally, Elizabeth's back arched and her squeals were punctuated by little pants as the whoosh of orgasmic heaven went through her like an electric current. There was a momentary blackness as she succumbed to a petite mort, and then she was in a daze of euphoria as she was joined by the teen temptresses in a sexy three-way kiss.

‐------------------‐--------------------------

"Was that as good as you expected?" asked Daisy.

"Good? Freshly baked bread is good. A walk in the park is good. That was totally downright fucking amazing!"

"Well, we aim to please," added Katie. "Satisfaction guaranteed."

The girls kissed each other again, idly touching and fondling each other's breasts.

"I got you two for the evening, yeah?" Asked Elizabeth.

"Well, we don't have anywhere to be," Katie confirmed.

"What say I crack open a bottle of Terrantez Madeira that I picked up in Portugal? I've been saving it for a special occasion. What better occasion than the best orgasm of my life."

"Sounds good!" Daisy nodded.

"I have some mature crumbly Gouda to go with it. Let me know if you want anything else."

"Cool. By the way, do you always pass out like that?" Asked Katie.

"No, never. That was a first."

Daisy pulled Elizabeth towards her and kissed her slowly and lovingly.

"Fix us the snack and we can have you for dessert," said Daisy, her salacious tone drawing giggles from the other two.

"Okay, don't go away," said Elizabeth.

"We won't!"

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments