around the house sex toys?

last reply
50 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what are some things that can be found around the house that can be used as sex toys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
what are some things that can be found around the house that can be used as sex toys?

All sorts of vegetables like cucumbers, brush handles, broom sticks (covered with a condom), and a long etc...
0 likes
I once took a bunch of different sized marbles, put them in line from smallest to biggest and made one of those ball dildos that get bigger as u go along smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a sucker for the vacuum cleaner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

All sorts of vegetables like cucumbers, brush handles, broom sticks (covered with a condom), and a long etc...

What's the condom for?
Safe stix or sawdust. Lol
Story Verifier
0 likes
My wife liked the corner of the washing machine in the spin cycle.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaChatte
I'm a sucker for the vacuum cleaner!

Ah mais oui! Mon Dieu quelle aspiration!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by dpw

What's the condom for?

splinters.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Those that know me will have an idea of the kind of things I love using.

hair drier, radiator, hot water bottle, hot pasta, hot dog, infra-red back massager...... the list goes on. I'm a heat freak.

You get the idea, anything that warms/heats up is good for me!

Deb X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Debbie2013
Those that know me will have an idea of the kind of things I love using.

hair drier, radiator, hot water bottle, hot pasta, hot dog, infra-red back massager...... the list goes on. I'm a heat freak.

You get the idea, anything that warms/heats up is good for me!

Deb X

Curling iron? Watch that setting!
Lurker
0 likes
I once used a 1-5/8 inch trailer hitch ball for a butt plug. I know what your thinking, but it wasn't attached to the hitch. I made sure nobody could drive off with me. I have also used squash and cucumbers. I have a new "ergonomic" shaped dish scrubber with a handle that is perfect for g-spot stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
I once used a 1-5/8 inch trailer hitch ball for a butt plug. I know what your thinking, but it wasn't attached to the hitch. I made sure nobody could drive off with me. I have also used squash and cucumbers. I have a new "ergonomic" shaped dish scrubber with a handle that is perfect for g-spot stimulation.

Keeps everthing spotlessly clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

splinters.

It sounds as though you are quite the expert... LMAO!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lisad83

trailer hitch ball what a good idea! haha
The Engineer
0 likes
plastic oil bottles,pens,pencils,vegetables all are like heaven for me
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Evolving Writer
0 likes
Quote by lisad83

The exhibitionist in me would want to try it while it was still attached to the truck
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Larger pens. Also the end of socket wrench, be sure it's curved though lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was like 17 I started craving a cock. I prefer women 99% of the time but I love hooking up with an older man every once in awhile. Anyway I went through a phase where I had to stick something up my ass. I got creative. But the best thing I found was a hair straightener that I took off the clamp part so it was just the long dick like part. It was just like a dildo. I put a condom on it so it was more comfortable because it was metal. I started slow but by the end of the night I was sitting down with 1 leg in the air while I shoved it deep in me while I was masturbating. It felt so amazing to cum with that in me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hair straightener.. which end lol
Lurker
0 likes
There are tons of things. Markers, banana, cucumber, sink, bath tub water, shower head, bed post, the edge of anything, electric toothbrush, my fingers, carrot, remote control, baseball bat, a knob, and just about anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything that can fit in your pussy can work. And they will all make you cum. Trust me, I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i found i do like use a screw driver handle for some good anal play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stuestu
i found i do like use a screw driver handle for some good anal play

Cock is much better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Klox
When I was like 17 I started craving a cock. I prefer women 99% of the time but I love hooking up with an older man every once in awhile. Anyway I went through a phase where I had to stick something up my ass. I got creative. But the best thing I found was a hair straightener that I took off the clamp part so it was just the long dick like part. It was just like a dildo. I put a condom on it so it was more comfortable because it was metal. I started slow but by the end of the night I was sitting down with 1 leg in the air while I shoved it deep in me while I was masturbating. It felt so amazing to cum with that in me.

I was the same way around that time. There wasn't a shampoo bottle, d cell battery, candle or marker that I didn't try having up my ass at some point. I think the one that nearly killed me was the banister topper on the stairs. It was spade shaped and try as I might, I could never get it all the way in. It wasn't through a lack of trying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin

I was the same way around that time. There wasn't a shampoo bottle, d cell battery, candle or marker that I didn't try having up my ass at some point. I think the one that nearly killed me was the banister topper on the stairs. It was spade shaped and try as I might, I could never get it all the way in. It wasn't through a lack of trying.

ROFLMAO, OMG! Can you imagine if it had gone in and wouldn't come out! Thank god you didn't slide down the banister for entry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Towel and a rubber glove.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

ROFLMAO, OMG! Can you imagine if it had gone in and wouldn't come out! Thank god you didn't slide down the banister for entry!

That would definitely top the most embarrassing moment ever. Right next to the front door, too. Not sure how I had the nerve to try it, but I recall numerous attempts on separate occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennyndave69
Rolling pin

You can get the extra long ones, a his and hers sex toy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

What's the condom for?

so u can slice and serve the vegetables without rewashing them???
giggles