Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mood Changer

"The day started shittily."

5
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
978 words 978 words

I woke with a headache, and everything following suffered as a result.  My workout was half-hearted at best, and my morning bloodwork appointment was delayed.  The tech hit my vein but accidentally pushed through, causing a twinge of pain to shoot through my arm.  The line for the bathroom to donate my urine sample was four deep, and I was thoroughly disgusted with everything and everyone.

I finally found another bathroom in the building and just barely filled the cup enough, even after chugging a glass of water before my appointment.  Finally, I was out of there, and on my way to work, hoping for things to improve.  The ride was actually smooth, and without incident, so my spirits were improving.  Unfortunately, some jackass parked in the middle of our shared driveway, and my mood darkened once again.  The driver was nowhere in sight, so I blocked him in and headed inside.

After starting my computer, I heard several beeps of a horn, and an evil grin crossed my face as I looked out the window.  The offender was now nearly as pissed as I was, but he needed a little more.  His head was moving around as if looking for the owner of the blocking vehicle.  With my face pressed against the window laughing hysterically, it didn't take him long to see me and figure it all out.  He started to get out of his vehicle as I opened the door and yelled, "Get back in your car, or I call the cops!"

He stared at me for a moment before returning to his car.  Just before his door closed, I added, "And don't ever park here again, or you will be towed!"   I then made my way to my car and backed up just enough for him to squeeze by.  He roared down the street, and as I continued my evil giggle. 

After pulling into the lot, I parked and went back inside to eat my hard-boiled eggs and banana.  I started with the eggs and found that peeling them was impossible, so I threw them away in a rage. The banana was too green for my liking, so I set it aside and headed for the 7-11 about a block away.

Inside I said hello to Jose, the regular morning clerk, and headed for the donuts.  After settling for glazed, since there were no chocolates left, I paid and headed back to work.  The extreme disappointment on my face must have been clearly evident to the pretty young lady that was heading my direction.  I was about to drop them in the trash can when she spoke.  "Don't waste them, you may want them later, once your mood improves."

I stared at her, as the bag dangled, considering her forecast that my mood would improve.  She smiled as I pondered it some more, then added, "Yes, I'm sure your mood will improve."

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

I pulled the bag back to my side and smiled while asking, "How much does it cost for this personality enhancement?"

She wrapped her arm around mine and led me toward my office, away from the other pedestrians.  Once we were clear of any nosy nellies, she said, "There are four prices, and the market is slow today, so there's a sale.  Oral is twenty-five, vaginal is ninety-five, anal is one twenty-five, and all three are two hundred.  There are also other options available, so just ask, and I'll do my best to accommodate you."

As we entered my building and headed for my private office, I replied, "You are a skilled salesperson."

I led her into my office and closed the door behind us before heading to my chair.  As I sat, I pulled her onto my lap and inquired, "So is there a time limit if I go for all three?"

She wiggled her firm little buttocks against my growing member for a minute while she thought.  She blurted out, "How about sixty minutes?  Would that be enough time?"

"How about I give you an extra hundred for an extra hour, so one hundred twenty minutes?" I countered.

She put her hand in mine, and we shook on it, then I pulled cash from my back pocket.  I peeled off three one hundred dollar bills and handed them to her.  She looked at the clock and said, "I'm all yours until 10:35 am today.  Where would you like to start?"

I lay my mood changer back on my desk and pulled her panties from underneath her short skirt.  She reached for my zipper and pulled it down to discover no underwear.  Pulling my cock out, she deftly rolled a pink condom over my hardened tool.  She lay back on my desk and parted her firm thighs as I eagerly approached her parted lips.  I won't say that she was tight as a virgin, but she was comfortably snug for a professional.

I slowly forced my way into her slick box and set a relaxed, steady rhythm.  She looked at me and said, "Do you really think that making love to me will change your foul mood?  Fuck me like you wanted to fuck everyone that pissed you off today!"  I thought about what she said for a moment then suddenly picked up the pace.

I began hammering her delicious body as fast and as hard as I could.  The result was that I came too quickly but as hard as I ever had.  As I pumped that condom full of fluid, my heart pounded in my chest, and I started to feel better.

I fell back into my chair as I slipped from her open snatch.  She quickly removed the condom and licked my penis clean.  Licking her glossy lips, she said, "Is your mood improving?"

In between deep breaths, I managed, "I can feel the anger and tension leaving my body."

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments