Unable to access lush on my iPad

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
When I try to load the site on my iPad (by either my bookmark or typing the web address) I'm getting a message saying "safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred". I can access the site from my phone and laptop. I can also access any other website.

Never had this problem before. Is it lush or the iPad?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try a Google search for the problem. For example the following advice comes from Apple support:

This issue can be caused by the website you're trying to view. Safari might be able to open the website at a later time, when the website's redirect problem has been corrected.

This issue can also happen if redirect information has been cached after it's no longer needed. In some cases, removing related cookies and cache in Safari can resolve repeated redirects:

Safari, choose Safari > Preferences.
Click the Privacy icon to view Privacy settings.
Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
Search for the name of the website that you are trying to view.
Click the Remove button.
Close the Safari Preferences window.

If the issue continues, repeat the steps without searching for a specific website. Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all of your cookies and cache files.

Also, make sure that the date/ time showing on your ipad is correct as if not, I've known it to cause problems.
Hope this helps.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you flyer_uk.

It's the first time I've heard of this issue.

Glad it's all sorted out.
0 likes
Milik and i both use an iPad and we can connect to lush fine. But we have several issues with using the iPad. 1) it will not all you to save a pick from lush email. 2) When you submitt a story. The mods get it with the spacing messed up or - between each word. 3) if trying to correct or change something the words jump all over the page. So when I am trying to submit a story or save a picture from lush email, I have to use my Mac.
Click below to see