last reply
5.3k replies
243k views
6 watchers
136 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Social Security and Medicare.

They don't update information at the same time.

The amount of people I helped out recently because their own children wouldn't make these calls or create profiles that take less time than those paragraphs sent to their sex toys.

The older I get and the more I see people as unnecessary bike lanes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh, and I'm very upset as the weather is starting to warm up.

I began to cough as if I was coming down w/ the cold, it is the season for me to get ill lol

A little warmth and I start to fall apart lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The IRS’s inability to provide even a modicum of customer service.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

The IRS’s inability to provide even a modicum of customer service.

Change "IRS" to "CRA" and I am quite in agreement. Tax people just can't seem to handle actually talking to taxpayers, eh.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hellraiser aka my abnormal menstrual cycle.

Doesn't visit me monthly. Drops on heavy for a few days or wks.

And these obnoxious blood clots that need to be disposed of at the most random hrs of the day.

No cramps, never suffered from cramps.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The assumption(s) that ppl have nothing else to do but lie.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Social Security and Medicare.

They don't update information at the same time.

The amount of people I helped out recently because their own children wouldn't make these calls or create profiles that take less time than those paragraphs sent to their sex toys.

The older I get and the more I see people as unnecessary bike lanes.

When said email wasn't mailed until Today and I know I'll have to speak to them again cause Medicare and Social Security want an exact end(termination)date and not just the word "current" on it.

I'm down to play phone w/ them, plus, it's wonderful chatting w/ Medicare through website cause those 24/7 chats come in handy after a phone call. And, I don't need verbal authorization from the person I'm helping as I'm able to speak for them--I'm on their authorization list!

Troublemaker
0 likes

Banks. Mine keeps messing up investment instructions requiring multiple followups. Recently I had to show the bank how to fill out THEIR paperwork. FFS.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by LYFBUZ

Banks. Mine keeps messing up investment instructions requiring multiple followups. Recently I had to show the bank how to fill out THEIR paperwork. FFS.

Banks suck. I deal with my bank's brokerage division and have a dedicated account rep and things still get fucked up.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

Southern Charmer
1 like

Blind disrespect. People that are so wrapped up in themselves they don't see how disrespectful they are behaving.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

0 likes

Quote by MollyDoll

Blind disrespect. People that are so wrapped up in themselves they don't see how disrespectful they are behaving.

Seconded.

People who still argue that the LGBT community still don't belong in mainstream literature/media, and that kids shouldn't be "exposed" to such things.

Quick frankly, you should go bum-sex a cactus.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

COBRA Insurance.

Like damn, if you've had to deal w/ them or have said Insurance, then, damn.