last reply
11 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Did I miss my chance with someone

Long story short. Last weekend I was in hospital getting stitched back together again after getting in a fight outside a pub the doctor was a petty young woman as she was stitching me together again we were chatting, well I was chatting her up really, the more I've though about it since then the more I realise I completely missed the signs for her and only left thanking her

What do you think?
Lurker
0 likes
Dunno, maybe. Why dont you go back and ask her out
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I find most doctors are really nice. Especially one stitching you up. I think it's part of their job to put you at ease. She might get every Tom, Dick 'n' Harry thinking she wants them. What specifically made you think she was interested?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always go on your instinct. That way you will not regret.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
wouldn't hurt to go back and talk to her...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Hell mate your a Scotchman. The doctor knows how much you all love your beers and pub fights. I would go back to the hospital just to check thing out. Hell take a flower or two for 'just a thanks' it wouldn't hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
No way have you blown it , i think you should go in there and tell her how you feel, you never know she may feel the same.
smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
maybe she thought you were a bit of a cock for fighting outside pubs?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering what the signs were and why you thought they were beyond professional courtesies?
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Philly
Did I miss my chance with someone

Long story short. Last weekend I was in hospital getting stitched back together again after getting in a fight outside a pub the doctor was a petty young woman as she was stitching me together again we were chatting, well I was chatting her up really, the more I've though about it since then the more I realise I completely missed the signs for her and only left thanking her

What do you think?

Hey, I think you are too fast. According to me any doctor has to be like that and has to make the person feel comfortable.

You are being too fast and not taking things in the right way as they should be taken.

If you still feel for her, just catch up with her after some time and get on with the conversation.

And if that is not working try some singles dating online and find a date for yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dun think so.. she's probably just a nice doctor to have..
but if u like him, try to say hi and maybe if she does put any interest on u, then u can ask her out..
coz to be honest, even when i say no, sometime some guys still think it's a good sign to move more.. silly