Sexy Butts

last reply
5.4k replies
552k views
19 watchers
966 likes
Smut-slinging slut
3 likes

Am I allowed to post my own butt because I crave attention?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

No one could top that gorgeous ass!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My butt in the shower ❤️

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

She's waiting. Such a good girl. Will it be a spank, stinging, shocking, jolting and warming, or... a light gliding teasing promising caress along that tender skin just inside the bottom of each cheek? Her mind anticipates, her body prepares....

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

This good girl is waiting for when I get home. This position spreads her outer labia apart, to offer me easier access to her clit shaft and inner labia. How sensitive, swollen, and wet do you think she will be "down there" by the time I arrive and find her?

Smut-slinging slut
3 likes

Feeling mysterious

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Southern Charmer
3 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

0 likes

Bending over for you girls and guys 😘

**Smile, it's free therapy**
2 likes

XGX

❤️

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

Very sexy picture

colin123
0 likes

Quote by MollyDoll

Lovely

Southern Charmer
2 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Nightshade Part 1