Fast approaching 1000 stories...

last reply
22 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
A big thank you to all the authors who have contributed to the site over the last year.

Things are really picking up in here, and we will reach the 1000 story mark this week

Keep them coming folks!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Lush. I know I've worn out 3 pairs of glasses and 23 tubes of Body Butter, reading all those.

Just kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to you, Lush, and thanks to everyone here who has stopped me from being properly productive for the last year!

Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Well I am not much of a writer, but Fystee and I are talking about doing a collaborated story. I will let you know if and when we do it. Oh and Rocco, you know that story I wrote for you a while back? Feel free to elaborate it and post it if you like.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations lushious
Administration
0 likes
Way to go
Lurker
0 likes
More will be coming too. heh... at least I think of a couple that I can for sure say will be here at some point.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations, Lush!
It feels interesting to know my two (at the moment) contributions have added to the numbers adding up to the 1000th story. Haha.
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Well I am not much of a writer, but Fystee and I are talking about doing a collaborated story. I will let you know if and when we do it. Oh and Rocco, you know that story I wrote for you a while back? Feel free to elaborate it and post it if you like.

Congrats Lush!

Pixie, I already started...lol....now I need your input so I will be sending you what I have so you can ellaborate before we post it.gv2EkaxiI2Dn1zyx
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Lush... Hey Lush...

Hey Lush...

ARE WE THERE YET?

Matriarch
0 likes
I bet you were a naughty child in the back of the car weren't you C2c? I bet you drove your parents mad!

Yes - a few dozen over
Lurker
0 likes
ALLRIGHT!!!!!

Congratulation Lush (iss)

over a thousand stories now. Cool.TKbyphENnQCB2jjt
Lurker
0 likes
Many stories, in all kinds of categories, to fit anyone's interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought Id bring this back up just to remind ourselves of how well lush is doing!
Matriarch
0 likes
We're over 7000 stories now.

It's a symbiotic relationship which normally works very well.

Here's to moving onwards and upwards, thanks folks
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Mega-congratulations, Nicola.:

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
In time Lush will be he top site of it's kind. It is far better than it's competition.
Lurker
0 likes
from 1K to 7K? Thats quite the exponential curve. What are we projecting for this time next year?
Lurker
0 likes
What are we projecting for this time next year?

A champagne celebration of epic proportions, with thousands of people in the middle of the dessert. And everyone is invited.hX7fZBIColufDDuG

A logarithmic increase is great news, Nic.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
What are we projecting for this time next year?

A champagne celebration of epic proportions, with thousands of people in the middle of the dessert. And everyone is invited.xp3eIQQXM573rsaK

A logarithmic increase is great news, Nic.

How about a party at Burning Man, thats in the desert. We could have a Lush theme camp. Oh Yeah!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm up for some Sand & Surf & Carnality ... with a heavy dose of camaraderie.

I'd even fetch drink refills for several of the Lush ladies, around the pool, at night.

Foot and neck massages I might be talked into.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
I've always wanted to go to one of the Burning Man events, I'm sure there'd be more than a few interesting characters there.

Sand and Surf sounds good too.

Ok, I'd best check my diary...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Next year it's a big Party at Nicola's place.
We'll be running round town naked with the 20.000nd story written one word on each body. It'll be called "The lush race" People standing along the streets will read this contribution to the erotic world and be amased.