last reply
41 replies
5.1k views
2 watchers
9 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So lets hear it!
Did anyone ever catch you having sex, masturbating or anything else worthy of making you very very embarrassed?

My friend just told me that her dad walked in on her and her boyfriend having
I found it incredibly funny! But, gold star moment, I didnt crack up laughing!

Lurker
0 likes
No, never been caught. Had to stop in the middle before tho and sat back tryng to look unconspicuous.

Edit: In the middle of a blowjob I meant
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
My mum, brother and stepdad have both walked in on me masturbating on different occasions and more than once. Nobody knows what a closed door means in my family. And then my friend's mother walked in on me having sex with her son.
Lurker
0 likes
My dad walked in on me masturbating once and I think he was more embarrassed than I.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
My mum came in asking what I wanted to drink for breakfast, when I was ontop of my boyfriend. Way back...
I was under the covers so... nothing much to walk in on. I just replied: "Tea, I think ANdreas wants some aswell." She kindly stepped out of the room and he needed lots of persuasion to dare to eat breakfast with us. Hihi, I thought it was funny, once my heart had stopped racing in panic.
Lurker
1 like
I was giving my boyfrieand a blow job last year and his 10 year old brother came into the room,he didnt actually see us because we sat up so quickly but Jesus he gave us a fright
Lurker
1 like
my mom caught me masterbating i was so embaresed
Rookie Scribe
1 like
caught wearing wife's panties and bra
Lurker
0 likes
When I was in high school, my brother walked in on me having sex in my bedroom. He told my other brother, who in turn told my Dad...good times.
Lurker
0 likes
Never been caught. I'm a pro.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
When I was in high school, my brother walked in on me having sex in my bedroom. He told my other brother, who in turn told my Dad...good times.

They're your siblings don't they know the rule that you never tell your parents anything?
Lurker
0 likes
15...door closed to my bedroom...older sister just opens the door...caught jacking up the Ford Pinto. She just closed the door and I finished working on the Pinto.
Lurker
0 likes
Did you ever hear any more about that, Jason?
0 likes
I've never been caught out before. I'm stealthy, like a ninja.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I've never been caught out before. I'm stealthy, like a ninja.

Ive never imagined a Ninja getting laid...
They all seem so, uhm, sexless lol...

Maybe thats why they are all so angry! They're all suffering from blue balls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by michele123
caught wearing wife's panties and bra

wow....are you under your wifes nic right now? lmao! because thats just a little bit twisted!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Did you ever hear any more about that, Jason?

Nope...but it is wierd because I know she knows and she knows I know...but it has never cum up in conversation. In retrospect...I figured she knew this happens with teenage boys...I realize she was probably doing the same thing...in the shower or the like.D2WnLivXo9hTJmwz
Lurker
0 likes
I nearly got caught, but isn't that half the excitement nearly getting caught. The heart doesn't half beat fast ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
Tech and I almost got caught in an elevator once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I was ever embarrassed was when we went to visit hubby's folks so he could introduce me to them. I was in our bedroom and felt the need, and his mother walked in on me! Cool as a cucumber, she said "I need to do the same myself at times, carry on!" and slipped back out the door. Later we joked about it, and now whenever we visit and I go up to our room alone she'll ask if I'm gonna rub one out...

Here's a question though: What was the first time your partner ever caught you masturbating, and how did you deal with it?
After being together for about two months, I was waiting for him to shower and change over at his place and I sorta got caught up in what I imagined was going to happen later in the evening. I got so lost in it that I didn't hear the shower shut off and he walks into the room, startles me, and says, "You couldn't wait, could you?" then he burst out laughing, which embarrassed me for about a second before I shot back, "Don't keep me waiting so long then!" at which point our dinner reservation was all shot to hell...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Was your dinner reservation shot to hell because you were both mad or because you both had sex?

All I can say is, I love it when Tech Goddess masturbates in front of me. I'll leave it at that.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by roccotool
Was your dinner reservation shot to hell because you were both mad or because you both had sex?

All I can say is, I love it when Tech Goddess masturbates in front of me. I'll leave it at that.

OOOOhhhh...now there's a topic to explore! Doing it in front of your partner...turn on...turn off...have you even done it for each other?

I know Rocco...another masturbation topic...but still a good survey!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Definitely shot to hell because he didn't feel that keeping me waiting was a good idea...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was caught a few times in college because my room mate always forgot to knock. And I always thought it was hotter to hook up on the living room sofa so we were both in fault I guess...
but she understood.
Now...getting caught by one of my best guy friends having sex with one of his good guy friend, so much more embarrassing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was caught getting a handjob from my girlfriend in a movie theatre when I was 16...does that count lol
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
So lets hear it!
Did anyone ever catch you having sex, masturbating or anything else worthy of making you very very embarrassed?

My friend just told me that her dad walked in on her and her boyfriend having
I found it incredibly funny! But, gold star moment, I didnt crack up laughing!

I didn't know it but I was in a booth with a broken lock ... a guy opened the door and I was down on my knees sucking a cock through a glory hole...at this time I was new at sucking cocks so I was embarrassed...he said..."excuse me" and shut the door...then a couple of minutes later he came back in...he rubbed his semi-hard cock on the side of my face with one...while he guided my head as I sucked the cock with the other....when I finished sucking the first cock...he turned me around and used me for his pleasure...rubbed his cock all over my face...made me lick his balls...finally he fucked my mouth like it was a pussy.......him and his buddy switched places and his buddy fucked me so hard that his balls slapped my chin......apparently a guy was watching the action through the glory hole...because after the second guy left...I heard someone say..."psst...I'm next"...then a hard dick popped through the hole...

I was living with a topless dancer. I pick her up after work one night. we stopped at the Jack-n-box drive threw. while I was at the window getting our order, she unzipped my pants & with the clerk watching started sucking my cock. the kid (18 ish) called the rest of the crew over & about 6 or 8 teen age boys & girls watched me get a blowjob. on the way home we stopped in a neighborhood park & fucked her on a picnic table under a street light. neither of us were bother by the cars that slowed down to watch as they drove by.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

They're your siblings don't they know the rule that you never tell your parents anything?

I wish someone had impressed that on my twin! She was the first one who caught me having sex, and she ratted me out to my parents! My room-mate in college caught me in bed with another girl and got all jealous, even though she was straight! After a long and strange conversation, we wound up having sex the next night. My FWB's kid brother caught us having sex, and now, years later, I'm having sex with both of them.
Lurker
0 likes
So many times but always by friends, roommates, other students in the dorm and classes.... Wasn't that embarrassed but felt awkward sometimes when the intruders didn't smile....