getting creative

last reply
23 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive been thinking of doing something new, trying to be more creative with sex. So far I have tried everything from public sex to experimenting with BDSM. Anyone have an ideas on creativity?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You should take her out on the town for a Pittsburg platter.
Lurker
0 likes
That's gross.
Lurker
0 likes
I had to look that one up, and yeah that's gross, funny, but gross.
Lurker
0 likes
Felix you have outdone yourself on the nasty meter... bravo! =d>
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I don't wanna know ... I don't wanna know ... nope ... nope ..... nope
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
I don't wanna know ... I don't wanna know ... nope ... nope ..... nope

I will admit that I was car-crash curious. I Googled it. Don't do it, PA!!
Lurker
0 likes
Here's a clue...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

ok, that's too much even for me. silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
OH EM GEE you guys... What did you look up? I meant take her shopping for one of these cool platters from Pittsburgh... If she's a steelers fan that is. It's like, a bonding experience to shop for these kind of keepsakes. You look back at the memories when you are older. I'm getting weepy just thinking about it, fuck... I love memories.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
OH EM GEE you guys... What did you look up? I meant take her shopping for one of these cool platters from Pittsburgh... If she's a steelers fan that is. It's like, a bonding experience to shop for these kind of keepsakes. You look back at the memories when you are older. I'm getting weepy just thinking about it, fuck... I love memories.

Yeah, exactly. I HATE the Steelers! silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yeah, exactly. I HATE the Steelers! silly

Psshh... And here I was about to introduce you to my friend Hot Carl so he could take you out for a Cleveland steamer.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nympho-jr
Ive been thinking of doing something new, trying to be more creative with sex. So far I have tried everything from public sex to experimenting with BDSM. Anyone have an ideas on creativity?

If you reside in Aberdeen... I'm sure you can find debauchery 30-35 miles away in salacious Baltimore.JHNJWYPVc3he

Upscale gent's club visit, make it rain. Proposition every knockout who catches your eye. Brush up on your game. You only live once. Take a couple thou$and in with you. To draw money from those in club ATMs = major surcharges.

Become a regular for a few months this spring, report back with your observations around Independence day.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never, nor would I ever be the giving or receiving party. I agree with Chefk: That IS gross.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I remember when you took me out for one of those, and I then introduced you to the Baltimore Broil. It's cool how I am close enough to both of these cities to hit them both in the day. (if we don't dilly daddle .. haha) Some people thought the platter was fattening, so they decided the to broil.

I guess I will take a trip to Cleveland ... You know the best places, with 5 star ratings for sure.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

I remember when you took me out for one of those, and I then introduced you to the Baltimore Broil. It's cool how I am close enough to both of these cities to hit them both in the day. (if we don't dilly daddle .. haha) Some people thought the platter was fattening, so they decided the to broil.

I guess I will take a trip to Cleveland ... You know the best places, with 5 star ratings for sure.

Oh yeah, I remember. The broil was AMAZING... I was skeptical at first after reading your recipe but you really know your way around the kitchen. As good as the Baltimore broil was it still didn't compare to your superb Alabama Hot Pocket. That's when I was hooked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh yeah, I remember. The broil was AMAZING... I was skeptical at first after reading your recipe but you really know your way around the kitchen. As good as the Baltimore broil was it still didn't care to your superb Alabama Hot Pocket. That's when I was hooked.

Thanks! I knew you would like my Southern Style errr Cooking!

I'm actually kinda hurt you didn't mention my Mississippi Mud Pie! I mean, c'mon. I am the Mississippi Queen.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Thanks! I knew you would like my Southern Style errr Cooking!

I'm actually kinda hurt you didn't mention my Mississippi Mud Pie! I mean, c'mon. I am the Mississippi Queen.

The Mud pie was great too but to be honest, I couldn't start on the pie with out getting my Virginia Shot Glass on. That mud pie isn't for the faint of heart. Don't get me started on the Virginia Nachos. It is nacho ordinary mexican food.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The Mud pie was great too but to be honest, I couldn't start on the pie with out getting my Virginia Shot Glass on. That mud pie isn't for the faint of heart. Don't get me started on the Virginia Nachos. It is nacho ordinary mexican food.

Well, I think that FACT that Virginia is for Lovers .. kinda trumped it, yeah?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Well, I think that FACT that Virginia is for Lovers .. kinda trumped it, yeah?

Yeah it did! This thread proves that the way to a man's heart truly is through his stomach. Especially when done with such southern grace. Keeps the fellers in California Dreamin'.
Lurker
0 likes
awwwwwww i love love in the forums!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I wish I had not googled that! Sometimes it is best to just be naive.L899QZgiEYKYejGz