Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever been to a nude or clothing opitional beach, location and will you return?

last reply
172 replies
20.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly no but i'm hoping to change it in the future
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the 80's and through the mid-90s my then wife and I would go to South Beach in Miami. If you were into fitness and showing off what you had then that was THE place to be. Girls often went topless and if you had a good physique then EVERYBODY was in a thong or G. My ex and I were both former exotic dancers so putting on such attire was an afterthought. There was another place down there though where you could go full nude and I think it was called Hanover Beach but I could be wrong. We never got over there as we always had too much fun on South Beach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, i have. i would gladly return. It was one of my best memories.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes in France and yes I would and have been back there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we have. Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica.

Had a great wild week there and would definitely go back for fun and games.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my wife and I visited Hedonism as well. It was fabulous. Watching each of us with other partners was so hot. Yes, we are planning to go back next season.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes a few in Europe. Yes I would return.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! My first visit to one was in 1972 and the last one was in late August of this year. I can't wait until next spring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yes, yes, yes, I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist and I love being nude
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and no I wouldn't go again, due to health issues.
kisses, amy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my younger days I was a habitual streaker , I would take my clothes off anywhere, however once warned that indecent exposure was not a great thing to have on your record made me stop!!
'tis himself!
0 likes
I've been to assorted clothing-optional Pagan festivals and yes, I do intend to return. The one we most often go to is in Maryland, which is now a much longer drive than it was when I lived in New England, but still worth the trip.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, several beaches on the French side of St. Maartin, probably never get there again.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have been to a nude beach and a nudist resort. I love being nude outdoors. Plus, I skinny dip in my pool all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to nude resorts as well as a clothing optional campground. Definitely going back to both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of times a year we go to a clothing optional community in Arizona and we've been to beaches before too. Yes we will go again. We go nude in and around our house most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was once at Black's Beach in LaJolla, California.
Have three distinct remembrances:

1. A group of fit young men, all wearing red USMC soccer shorts, walking through leering at the women.

2. A paunchy elderly man, wearing only a big straw hat, walking along munching a slice of watermelon, oblivious to his surroundings.

3. Many cute teen girls topless but not bottomless.

Although many men and women, including me, were nude, altogether it wasn't particularly sensual.

(p.s. The hang-glider port, on the bluff above, was interesting.)
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Was once at Black's Beach in LaJolla, California.
Have three distinct remembrances:

1. A group of fit young men, all wearing red USMC soccer shorts, walking through leering at the women.

2. A paunchy elderly man, wearing only a big straw hat, walking along munching a slice of watermelon, oblivious to his surroundings.

3. Many cute teen girls topless but not bottomless.

Although many men and women, including me, were nude, altogether it wasn't particularly sensual.

(p.s. The hang-glider port, on the bluff above, was interesting.)

Ya wanna explain the post script?? Never mind, I’ll just let my imagination run rampant and wild???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes loads of times, I live close to Cap d Adge, can’t wait for the weather to warm up a bit

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, many times. My favorite place is Hedonism II resort in Jamaica. Most nude places in the USA discourage anything overtly sexual, especially if they are family oriented. Hedo, on the other hand, encourages it!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by Carnevil9
Most nude places in the USA discourage anything overtly sexual, especially if they are family oriented.

Same around here. The nearest nude beach is purely for nudism, not sexual stuff. Never been, though visiting a nude beach or similar intrigues me. I do actually enjoy being nude or at least wearing minimal clothing. OTOH, I'm very sensitive to sun so would probably need to literally bathe in SPF60 sunscreen or something.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One