12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The new monetary policy ....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think it's awful. One of the lowest forms of human behavior.

People as a whole don't like seeing others happy.

How awful would it be if the whole world could see your wife's tits whenever they wanted? all your friends, your family, enemies etc.

Yeah, she should know better than to risk exposing herself so pics like that can be taken. But still, it's so sad that people have to be like that. They can't just leave people alone. You know everyone would have thought it was great if the picture of her naked were with another man or something. That would have made people really buzz with excitement. Ruining her life and reputation in the process. But people would have thought it was so cool for 15 minutes then move on. Leaving a real victim in their wake.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by barehugged

The new monetary policy ....

Brilliant. We should adopt that in the Caymans
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kate is sexy and desirable but no one, not even a Royal, should be subjected to this intrusion. Hopefully she is strong and assured and confident enough to ignore it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It is never okay to show something so personal without the express permission of the person involved. Beyond the pale. Ass holes like that ruin the world for us. They are capable of truly horrendous acts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nigelsnaughty
i would much prefere to see juicyjaneuk naked as well, so sexy Jane xx
. I may have to agree with Nigel on this one. She is pretty sexy.