pregnant!!!!!!

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
Is anyone out there,into preganant women ,u know get aroused on seeing there body??
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An ex bf of mine was very much into pregnant women. He loved everything about them.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank goodness I wasn't around you when pregnant with my triplets!!
Lurker
0 likes
I actually do get that kind of pulsing arousal when I see pregnant ladies, more like I want to hold her, kiss her, love her, and whisper sweet nothings.

The idea of being maternal and full with a baby, and what it connotes about the beautiful fusion of fertility and virility.

But then it is just me xD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is something incredibly sexy about a pregnant woman. The curves...a natural glow in the face...a maternal joy (once the morning sickness is over)... I also found that when I was pregnant, I was a lot more sexed-up than normal. If this is common with other women, perhaps other people can sense that and it is arousing to them...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I also get aroused when I see a pregnant women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love pregnant girls soooo much! They are just so beautiful and sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch amatuer pregnant videos. Something about it arouses me as a woman, not sure what.

Classified
0 likes
Very arousing.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Chuckanator
0 likes
It depends. In the early months those enlarging breasts are awesome if your a titty guy. But there is an unmistakable glow about her. Her curves get curvier as her hips expand. She is softer to the touch. Then in the later months she needs reenforcing she is still beautiful though she waddles and feels like a beached whale. She WILL need her back rubbed. She WILL be crabby and bitchy. Suck it up dude. Deal with it. She is going through physical changes you don't have a clue about. Love her. Then love her some more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
It depends. In the early months those enlarging breasts are awesome if your a titty guy. But there is an unmistakable glow about her. Her curves get curvier as her hips expand. She is softer to the touch. Then in the later months she needs reenforcing she is still beautiful though she waddles and feels like a beached whale. She WILL need her back rubbed. She WILL be crabby and bitchy. Suck it up dude. Deal with it. She is going through physical changes you don't have a clue about. Love her. Then love her some more.

So true!
0 likes
Pregnancy makes a woman LOOK sexier, I agree with that much. However, depending on the pregnancy, its potential impact on your actual sex life can be iffy which kind of puts a damper on the sexiness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman that is pregnant that is when you get the best sex from her its even better if the woman goes nude in home while she is pregnant
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My hubby didn't want to come anywhere near me when I was pregnant!! Think we maybe did it a hand full of times through the whole 9 months. :-(
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not recently - but at least four years ago. I have had affairs with three women who were pregnant. One was a single surrogate mother. All were bi before they married and continued the female association's after they became pregnant. It was a very interesting and emotional time for me. At this time I do not wish to bear children at all, but I loved the association I had with them.