Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some of the naughtiest, most creative things you have shared with your online lover?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are some of the naughtiest, most creative things you have shared with your online lover? Do you think outside of the box? Are you spontaneous? Maybe it's sending out sexy packages? Accepting a dare, or toy shopping together? Share your thoughts, it will be interesting to hear how others are creative when there is only so much (or possibly more than I thought) you can do online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I carry with me every day a gift I was given many years ago by an on-line love. It makes me think of her and smile daily.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ha ha, I jumped my online lover's bones tonight... (Much to his surprise and delight!)

I've shared so much more than I would ever have expected...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
What are some of the naughtiest, most creative things you have shared with your online lover? Do you think outside of the box? Are you spontaneous? Maybe it's sending out sexy packages? Accepting a dare, or toy shopping together? Share your thoughts, it will be interesting to hear how others are creative when there is only so much (or possibly more than I thought) you can do online.

I've written stories with and about him. Definitely sent a few care packages. Some naughty items included but also a shirt I slept in and a specialty food from the area. We have played truth or dare. Pics, sexts, and naughty voicemails when I know he's in a meeting. I also enjoy cumming on the phone during awkward times for him.

Quote by Mazza
Ha ha, I jumped my online lover's bones tonight... (Much to his surprise and delight!)

I will be doing this repeatedly in exactly 2 weeks. Also, discussing which toys I'm going to bring and/or get for his visit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stories to come - some already written some not. As to who jumped whose bones.... <grin>
I guess we'd both say 'Bones were jumped!'
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I will be doing this repeatedly in exactly 2 weeks. Also, discussing which toys I'm going to bring and/or get for his visit.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Dont Have An Online Lover
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I Dont Have An Online Lover

Do you need one?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a superb sharer with my naughty creative way...he gets everything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex unobserved in a confessional booth in a church when a priest and nun came in and they started to have rampant bondage sex on the communion rail so a good time was had by all.