Favourite way to masturbate?

last reply
250 replies
27.1k views
0 watchers
7 likes
🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
Sitting on the edge of the bed with one hand holding the phone - or manning the laptop if it's on - and the other stroking.

That's dry-hand initially.

Then when I get more into it, I apply baby-oil to my member and stroke until I find a video I want to bust a nut too. Usually ends up being a video with audible face-fucking or a facial - mainly open-mouth cumshots with the tongue sticking out, sometimes in. Few rare occasions I've busted to backshots videos with the women facing the screen within the past year.

In my younger years, I would mostly finish to ass-focused videos. Backshots, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl. Once I was able to see a big jiggly ass getting clapped, I'd be spraying.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

Lurker
0 likes
With your best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wearing a condom that is held on with a couple of cock-rings and filling it with pee. Stoking using the warm pee and then watching cum mixing with pee in the condom. I have actually videoed this play fun.
colin123
0 likes

While sniffing and licking my wifes dirty panties.

colin123
0 likes

While sniffing a pair of used dirty panties.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

In the shower a lot. Soapy hand feels good and delivers a very intense orgasm. And cleanup is easy.

Out of the shower, best way is sprawled in a comfy chair or couch and massaging gently with some edging. Doesn't happen often anymore, though, due to circumstances.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

colin123
0 likes

Over my wifes titties

Word Wizard
0 likes

Not that its my fav but, on the sofa under blanket something nice on the telly and the lights dimmed....

colin123
0 likes

With my wife watching.