Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Water That Brings Life

"Bereaved, she sought solace in the water and found more..."

28
21 Comments 21
844 Views 844
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

I am Nefer. My homeland is the valley along The River. By its banks I was born, in its waters I bathe. My people till soil made fertile by his floods. We travel upon him.

Alone and desolate, I come to The River for solace. My husband perished fighting for Lord Pharaoh. His army was, they say, pursuing the fleeing enemy when they were caught in a flood. Had I known the pursuit would cost me my beloved, I would have told Lord Pharaoh to let the rebellious prince and his slave followers flee. It was so soon after losing our child to a fever, too. Perhaps it is time for me to depart for the realm of Lord Osiris as well.

I shed my robe and slowly enter The River. The water embraces me as I lay back. This pool amidst the reeds is sheltered. There are no crocodiles or hippos to be seen. I can soak in the waters without fear of being carried off. Lord Ra shines his light and heat upon me. One of Lord Horus’ falcons circles in the sky.

After a time, I feel a surge, as of a large body moving through the water. Fear grips me. I tense and turn my gaze to that side. A yellow reptilian eye gazes back. An armoured back skims below the surface, pushed by the waving of a great tail. I have seen the children of Lord Sebek many times, but never so large as this.

I turn my gaze back to the sky and keep still. Perhaps the beast will not see me as meat. But the children of Sebek hunt by smell, it is said. Mentally, I prepare myself for an inevitable final death. Torn to pieces and swallowed, there will be no body left for the journey to Lord Osiris. Only the Lord himself was ever reassembled, and that through the magic of Lady Isis.

But no mighty jaws tear into me. There is no searing pain or being dragged screaming under the water. Instead, a man erupts from The River. He is tall and muscular, not unlike my lost beloved. The member between his thighs is like the branch of a great tree. But his head is that of the crocodile.

“My Lord Sebek,” I cry, stunned by the appearance of the god.

I am frightened. Lord Sebek is a hungry god. His presence may be no safer than that of his children. Though his hunger is not always for food. And that thought arouses me a little.

“Fear not, Lady Nefer. I have not come to devour you. At least not in that way,” the god says with a grin.

Lord Sebek now bears the countenance of a man, a very handsome highborn man. This soothes me. The god seems less dangerous this way.

“What do you mean, Great Lord? How would you devour me, then?”

I feel anticipation.

“Like this.”

The god pulls apart my thighs. He sinks into the water between them. A finger enters my sex, then a second. Lips kiss the hood of my pleasure bud, then begin gently sucking. I moan, remembering my beloved doing the same the night before his departure.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

Lord Sebek’s tongue circles my bud, stroking it tenderly. His fingers touch me inside in a way that sends my pleasure spiraling out of control. I climax as never before. It is so intense as to be almost painful, but also so wonderful that I want it to never end. Perhaps that would be the best end to my sorrow; to drown in neverending ecstasy.

Then Lord Sebek’s fingers and mouth are gone. He rises, cock stiff. It drips white cream onto the water and my body. Lord Sebek is sometimes called, “Lord of Semen.” I now know why. Without a word, he takes me. I am stretched open, filled all at once.

“My Lord Sebek!” I cry.

Lord Sebek’s hands pull me out of the water and hold me aloft. With powerful, rapid thrusts, the god gives me his lust. Each entry takes me to the boundary of pleasure and pain. That mighty cock pulses within me. His head becomes that of a crocodile again. The beast roars as his seed floods my inner world. It is an ejaculation that seems to never end. I climax again, another endless wave of ecstasy.

“I am done,” Lord Sebek proclaims.

A river of semen runs out of my sex as he eases me down.

“Am I now to feed you, Great Lord?” I ask, suddenly worried.

“Not this day, Lady Nefer. I am sworn to protect you, not devour you. Farewell.”

He sinks into the water.

“Sworn to whom?” I ask.

“Your husband. Who waits.”

A yellow eye winks. The crocodile disappears into the reeds.

I rise and dress, wondering at the god’s words. When I reach my home, a man stands within. He turns, smiling, when I enter.

“My beloved!” I shriek, “Lord Sebek spoke truth!”

I hug him and we kiss.

“How is it you live, Beloved?” I finally ask.

“The flood carried us away. As the waters dragged me along, I prayed to Lord Sebek for help and guidance. I wore the god’s amulet so perhaps Lord Sebek heard. I made it to shore and lived. Many did not,” he explains, sorrowful at the end.

On his chest lies an amulet of one of Lord Sebek’s children. Divine seed still leaks from my sex. I am filled with remorse for my moment of ecstasy with the god.

“Lord Sebek came to me in The River, Beloved. He took me as his own. But then he told me of your safety. I am sorry I dishonoured our love.”

My beloved smiles and caresses my cheek.

“He deserves some offering of thanks for my rescue. I am no Lord of Semen, Beloved, but I also wish to celebrate my return.”

I grin happily.

“Then do so, Beloved.”

My wet robe drops to the floor.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments