Hello All I'm new here

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi All, my name is mslittleone1309 ~ I just wanted to introduce myself and ask that any help learning this site would be greatly appreciated. If you want to know about me just ask :d/
Keep Smiling it makes people wonder what you've been up to :o) ~mslittleone~
0 likes
Hello, mslittleone. Welcome to Lush!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Helloooooo! Welcome!

I suggest you just browse around the forums, get familiar with what's where, and check out your personal settings and profile.

The longer you flit about the place, the more you will recognise people and make new friends. Don't be afraid to join in - I have made some wonderful friends for keeps here. I really hope your experience is as great as mine.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
love the ladies of lush. so warm and friendly
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hi Misslittleone! *waves* welcome to Wonderland! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Well hello Ms, I hope you have a good time here, I am fairly new to the site myself. I have found myself drawn to this place, it has a little of everything for everyone, and a friendly bunch, something most other sites are missing.

TTFN
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Welcome. I am fairly new here as well. This is a fantastic place with amazing people. Take your time to check out the forums and the chats, you will have a blast. If you need any help with anything just ask smile
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Hello mslittleone. Welcome to Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome and enjoy yourself, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello and welcome !! You will love the stories here and the chats can be very hot as well !!!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Hello Ms. As the others before me have said, . We are a pretty friendly bunch. I have been here awhile and have made many good friends. come to the chat rooms and jump in and say hi. If you ever need any help in there, just ask the room and someone will be bound to help you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I know I'm going to enjoy this site very much
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome. I' quite new here too. Some really nice folk here, but be warned, it gets very addictive, in a good way of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome sugar..you will meet just the smartest sexiest people who exist..i promise you smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hi and Welcome hun :0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think you're going to be needing any help. You're already having a great start by posting your presence, so go around do what please you and have a Lustful time.

Welcome to the dirtier, cleaner and fun lusty site.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm rather new here myself, but everyone has been just great. The Mods are fantastic and are able to answer your questions in a timely manner. Tons of members here and most of the ones I've interacted with have been as pleasant as can be.

Welcome to Lush. Hope your experience here is fun and fulfilling.

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you very much for the link Catnip ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello and welcome. I'm officially new to Lush too although I have been a regular guest for the last year. I started visiting at first purely for the stories but soon moved over to the forums where I was constantly surprised by how welcoming everyone was. I remember loads of people being really kind and welcoming when Shylass first joined! So eventually i found myself visiting every day and finally joined myself and i can also say hello to you all!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes