Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like to be tied up / bound? Or be the re-strainer?

last reply
62 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curious about what you like about being tied up or hand cuffed or held down and how it makes you feel? What do you enjoy the most? Or do you not like it?

Or maybe you like being in charge of things, what is your favorite thing to do to your bound partner? What do you enjoy about it and how do you feel when they are subject to what you want to do?

I've done a little of both but am curious to hear others talk about what they like about this subject.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
tied and hand cuffed..I guess it's a control thing...When I'm tied up I'm not in control anymore and have to submit to my partner
Forum Whore
0 likes
I agree with Lois, I love being tied up or cuffed. Mmmm submitting...*drool*....

*mind wanders off to wonderful places*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
I agree with Lois, I love being tied up or cuffed. Mmmm submitting...*drool*....

yes wonderful places...we should get these made up lol

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like being the one to do the cuffing. There is something very erotic about having him on his knees with his hands cuffed ready for worship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be the one being restrained but personally i find it most sexy when im held down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like holding down too. I enjoy grasping a womans wrists and holding/pinning them down above her head when she is laying on her back. And when she is on her knees, all-fours or standing, I like to hold her arms pinned to her side or behind her back. I also like to grasp the hair and neck. Most women I have been with seem to enjoy a firm grip on their neck with my hand, not squeezing or hurting, but a solid hold of the neck, especially in eye-eye missionary or doggy.

I've been tied up a few times, my wrists/ankles roped to the bed frame or head board. It's cool when she can do whatever she wants and fucks you, but you can't fuck her back, she controls all the "thrusting" or "humping" herself. Kind of makes me feel like she is using me as a human fuck toy to get off with... I like that ;)

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien
I like to be the one being restrained but personally i find it most sexy when im held down. The thought of his strength just melts me

Yep...sounds about right...yay more wonderful wanderings!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Primal, i agree with you there on the neck holding. I only very recently discovered that i enjoy that. Like you said though, its not squeezing oh hurting just holding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not abide by BEING restrained. I just don't.

I do enjoy doing the restraining. Sometimes it's just wrapping my arms around her while being together. Holding the back of her head and neck while thrusting, and grasping the back of her shoulder with the other hand to really push her back onto it. Sometimes a bit of light bondage, sometimes more. It's not always a prerequisite, just a great addition when the situation is right. It's something about guiding her into how she will be made available to delight.

It's often times as much an erotic coaching than an escape deterrent. I guess that's what I see reflected from the ladies who enjoy being tied, or held firmly. Having no other alternative, she has no choice but submit to what is being done to her. It frees her of the responsibility of coming up with what to do, and allows her to just wrap her mind around what I'm doing to her. It may mean just focusing on what's happening. Or it may mean not having the ability to "chicken out" from the things I'll challenge her and her sexuality to perform, or have performed on her.

I haven't met a girl yet who doesn't enjoy having her wrist held firmly, very firmly, while I make a low, deep down growl in her ear, my face so close to hers.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
I haven't met a girl yet who doesn't enjoy having her wrist held firmly, very firmly, while I make a low, deep down growl in her ear, my face so close to hers.

*melt*
Oh good lord...where's Hitchhiker when I need him?
Lurker
0 likes
I also like being taken from behind with an arm slightly cutting off my air...*shivers*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I like holding down too. I enjoy grasping a womans wrists and holding/pinning them down above her head when she is laying on her back. And when she is on her knees, all-fours or standing, I like to hold her arms pinned to her side or behind her back. I also like to grasp the hair and neck. Most women I have been with seem to enjoy a firm grip on their neck with my hand, not squeezing or hurting, but a solid hold of the neck, especially in eye-eye missionary or doggy.

This!! Being held down rather than tied.

And never done it but I imagine my arms being held back or to my side when I'm being fucked from behind would be amazing!!! There's someone on here who has a pic of that as they're av, cant remember who tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats not to love about a firm smack on the arse..a dom male and being in a postion to please...

ooo yea def. side trips are on the way....gotta go..mmmm.....yea...def.. have to go right now....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above!

At the moment my favourite is when I am told or I do the telling of, "No touching. Keep your hands still." That for me is great. It is great! for when I cannot take much more of what he is doing my hands are still free to just have my way with him.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a girl with an emerging submissive side, I LOVE to be taken from behind with my hand tied together to the headboard. This way my arms are stretched over my head and my hips are in the air, just begging to be fucked.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm not very experienced with being restrained in any way, but the idea thrills me! I'd like to explore being tied down or restrained in other ways. I think its the idea of not having control that intrigues me the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! I never knew I was in such wonderful company.Yx9zf04tdD5iLwur

Not surprising, but I love to do the restraining and the taking

So far, the experiemces have been very mutually satisfying .... so if I can be of any assistance....? LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Do the Japanese do anything vanilla?

-------
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Wahahhaha do they need to?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does this count as light bondage?

-------
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by Lady_Lydia

yes wonderful places...we should get these made up lol

This picture makes me laugh, it looks like her head is on back to front lol
Lurker
0 likes
It can become a fine line of trust when tieing up partners. I have experienced both giving and receiving when your with a loving partner, but when things arn't going that great in a relationship, be careful, what once might have been a fun caring thing to do can turn a little bit not nice.

Always have a special code word (for instance chocolate) that both you and your partner share, so that if you become scared or don't like it you can just say that word and that person knows to stop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
It can become a fine line of trust when tieing up partners. I have experienced both giving and receiving when your with a loving partner, but when things arn't going that great in a relationship, be careful, what once might have been a fun caring thing to do can turn a little bit not nice.

Always have a special code word (for instance chocolate) that both you and your partner share, so that if you become scared or don't like it you can just say that word and that person knows to stop.

STOP! Best code word there is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stop doesn't work if "reluctance" is part of the roleplaying. It's got to be something out of the context, but easy to remember and easy to use.

Speed Boat
Flapjack
Checkers

Really, when's the last time you told your lover "Don't Stop cooking flapjacks on your speedboat!! Play checkers harder!!!!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Stop doesn't work if "reluctance" is part of the roleplaying. It's got to be something out of the context, but easy to remember and easy to use.

Speed Boat
Flapjack
Checkers

Really, when's the last time you told your lover "Don't Stop cooking flapjacks on your speedboat!! Play checkers harder!!!!"

I've never had BSDM experience. Stop is what we use in this house whenever something is going on that is bothering another, and we all respect it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

Speed Boat
Flapjack
Checkers

Exactly. This is the key to reluctance. Just because you fantasize about being taken against your will doesn't mean you really want someone to you. Safe words are key.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exactly. Mathusela and Jezziebelle, you've both got it. It's all about context. If that is or is not your scene, you both need to know it.

If in your household you're not into reluctance play, when she says "Stop" that means let's stop here and re-evaluate what's going on, right now. Or it may mean maybe we can make this work, maybe it's time to switch gears, but don't go any further until we come to an agreement.

If Jezziebelle is getting the business end of the crop in a hot Tied Down scene, "Stop!!" means that she's getting into the role. But if she says "Pop-Corn", then the 18" mercury thermometer is going RIGHT back into it's case.

"Pop-Corn's done, that actually is huring me, baby" is a CLEAR sign it's time to get the paramedic shears out (keep those things handy!) and get her down from that lifting eye. A little play is not worth getting injured over.

Pop-Corn is, of course, just an example. The D/s side of play (or S/M for that matter) is, when done in a healthy setting, about the understanding between the two players. It takes communication, mutual understanding and a definition of what the real, hard and fast, immalleable boundaries are.

Remember: Safe, Sane, Consensual
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

Aaaaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!!