Open writers chat room

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi does anyone know of a chat room for writers to meet and chat live about erotic stories and for constructive critism?
(Not a poor excuse for pervy chat, genuine)
(No really Honestly)

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by BiUKSwinger
Hi does anyone know of a chat room for writers to meet and chat live about erotic stories and for constructive critism?
(Not a poor excuse for pervy chat, genuine)
(No really Honestly)

Well there is the "Ask the Author" section of this forum and I guess whatever question you have you just start a thread there I would assume.
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think you could do a live chat in this forum.

Rocco and Tech would be having online sex the entire time, we wouldn't get a word in edgewise with all the moaning and groaning going on.

And no pictures. That would seal it right there.

"Well, I think changing pet phrases keeps the writing fresh. And--"
"Oh, Rocco! My man...bend me over more. Yes! OHH!"
"And I think that--"
"Tech! Oooh, grind it. Yeah!"
"that planting more descriptive words will--"
"YES! YES! Oh, Rocco! My Italian Stallion!"
"He's not Italian, Tech. Anyway, as I was--"
"No, Tech. The cuffs are staying on. Ooh. Fucking you is like--"
"CAN I GET A WORD IN HERE? We're trying to talk here! Get a room, Rocco!"
"I thought this was a room. A chat room. Tech and I (Oh, Tech. That feels so good) were just having a private conversation."

See what I mean. Bad idea.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
LMAO! ASp.....sounds like you have been there before....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Actually...no. I was just jamming all our threads into one and that is what I came up with. Haven't any of you been paying attention to those two? They've been having sex the whole time, on the table, with us gathered around chatting. Their love-making has just been spread out over many, many threads.
Lurker
0 likes
no kidding.
Matriarch
0 likes
I hadn't noticed.
Lurker
0 likes
Me either. huh. Go figure. They keep it hidden so well.
Matriarch
0 likes
Maybe this thread let the cat out of the bag?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I just think ASp has a vivid imagination....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I just think ASp has a vivid imagination....

I agree....lol
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
My good friends, if you only knew what Tech and I do at night.

We're way ahead of you. Even with the phone calls, private messaging, and seeing each other in person occasionally, Tech and I visit a kinky, live chat place every night. It's where we first met. After seeing each other a few times, we finally started talking in private, and one thing led to another. We clicked right away, and I regard myself as a very lucky man. It's now been over a year since we met, and we've helped each other throughout it. We do enjoy each other in there; very, very much.
If you push that aside for a moment, I can tell you we've met a lot of good, fun people in there, too. In fact, a handful of them submit stories in here.
I don't know if a dedicated, live chat would work for this place. Look at the stats of who's online when you come in. It's only a handful of people when I come in on a given night, so I think a room would be empty most of the time.
That's just my opinion. And Tech and I will continue to flirt and tease because we love each other.

So if you tell us to get a room, I'm likely to respond, "We already have!"
Matriarch
0 likes
I think you're right rocco.

There are often over 1000 people on the site at any one time now, but 99.9% of them are here to read the stories. Only a small percentage make it to the forum area, and an even smaller number actually post anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco said, "So if you tell us to get a room, I'm likely to respond, "We already have!"

And we are in it.

You just made my point. Thank you, rocco!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
My good friends, if you only knew what Tech and I do at night.

We're way ahead of you. Even with the phone calls, private messaging, and seeing each other in person occasionally, Tech and I visit a kinky, live chat place every night. It's where we first met. After seeing each other a few times, we finally started talking in private, and one thing led to another. We clicked right away, and I regard myself as a very lucky man. It's now been over a year since we met, and we've helped each other throughout it. We do enjoy each other in there; very, very much.
If you push that aside for a moment, I can tell you we've met a lot of good, fun people in there, too. In fact, a handful of them submit stories in here.
I don't know if a dedicated, live chat would work for this place. Look at the stats of who's online when you come in. It's only a handful of people when I come in on a given night, so I think a room would be empty most of the time.
That's just my opinion. And Tech and I will continue to flirt and tease because we love each other.

So if you tell us to get a room, I'm likely to respond, "We already have!"

I'm the lucky one...thanks Rocco!

Please enjoy my 2nd place Unleashed competition story:

Alisha Unleashed

Latest story:

If You Fly, I'll Buy - Part Three

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
ASP....you're soooo wrong....Rocco IS Italian!

Uh, Yeah!

(I'm too good)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, being subtle is second nature for me.

Umm, yea. we can tell.