last reply
2.0k replies
71.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Sassylicious removed her posts because I asked her to. There is a lot of assumptions going on here and by the same parties it always happens with. I will ask that you all simply walk away and leave each other alone. And some of the things posted now I believe would be against the forum rules and I suggest they get edited before staff gets involved. I will be reporting this thread to the staff so they keep an eye on it. But I for one am tired of the childishness. If you all can't get along, just ignore each other. Problem solved.

John tbh I will be letting SJ see the post she made too, I didn't do this she did so I will also be telling the mods its still on my timeline and ill give them my pass word so they can see. BTW look at the forum I said u kinda look like a plonker when it comes to her
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
please kindly refrain from personal attacks or i'll be forced to lock this thread. thank you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

John tbh I will be letting SJ see the post she made too, I didn't do this she did so I will also be telling the mods its still on my timeline and ill give them my pass word so they can see. BTW look at the forum I said u kinda look like a plonker when it comes to her

I know what she posted. And I have no problems with any of the staff seeing it. I asked her to take it down so that things don't get out of hand again. You ALL have very poor impulse control and let your fingers loose way too quickly.

And BTW I have seen every post she made here. And yes I know exactly how it made me look. I also know a lot more than you give me credit for. You also don't know anything about how I have been dealing with things or what is happening.

With that said, we both know that this is not the place to discuss any of this. In fact this type of thing is supposed to be avoided.... and for good reason. Everyone takes a partial view of the whole and fills in what they think. That gets passed around and it grows and grows. It is like the childhood game where everyone sits in a circle and one person whispers a short sentence to the person on their right. Then that person repeats it to the person on their right. And so on. And by the time it gets back to the one who started it, it is NOTHING like what was originally said.

Such is LUSH. So I ask that EVERYONE keep their noses out of everyone's business. If you (generality) are not DIRECTLY involved, stay out of it. I thank everyone in advance for doing the right and mature thing.

And trying to drag ME into it farther would not be advised. I have been civil, rational, and polite. I request everyone else do the same.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Thread locked by admin.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.