A twist while engaged in MMF 3some

last reply
63 replies
11.4k views
1 watcher
25 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Guys { Girls do feel free to share your experience }, while being indulged in a MMF 3some, was your dick ever sucked or stroked by the other guy or did you do the same to him ??
Lurker
0 likes
In my experience, I leave the other guy and his bits alone, as would he and we both concentrate on pleasing the women.
Lurker
0 likes
Never during my experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a 3sum with my wife and her guy friend and there was alot of play oral manual and anal between us. it was really fun but i wouldnt go it with a guy by myself
Lurker
0 likes
I am bi so it is pretty obvious that I will give head, get head, fuck and get fucked by the guy as well as the girl. I have only done a couple but they were fun and very sex filled. In the end however we always made the girl to feel very special and very satisfied because not many girls like to see their man or lover with another guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like a treesum or moresum to be about pleasure ,,,,not about who you can or cant touch,,what someones going to think of you or if i go to lick her pussy or feel her ass do i have to look is someone else there
Lurker
0 likes
Never stroked or sucked but shared the same pussy at the same time...
Lurker
1 like
Haven't yet, but hell yeah, I would!
The Linebacker
0 likes
NO WAY!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was invited to come over and screw a man's girlfriend in front of him once. While he filmed us. And sat behind us in a recliner, watching us set the sheets on fire on his bed.

Trying to jerk his impotent dick off.

He initially wanted me to pull out of her and ejaculate into his mouth. I nixed that deal right off the bat.

After some pre-negotiation, at the restaurant earlier...we settled on me painting a map of the Aleutian Island chain all over his girlfriend's tits...and he could lick that jism off her skin.

But that would co$t him extra.

He gladly forked over the dough.

Who else here can claim they've been a whore in such a manner? Oops, there's a ghost I let out of the closet.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
If I was able to talk my wife into a threesome anything sexual would be a possiblity, especially if it is turning her on. Of course the next time I would want an ffm 3some so I could watch her eat pussy.c0huaS3Wg83WF9pD
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I never engaged with the other guy before but now I would say bring it on anything to enhance the experience
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Have done this a couple times and have sucked and been sucked by the other man. Have also been fucked and have fucked the other man. Loved it every time and so does the wife.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
One thing I've never done. Would love to be with a couple that was into this though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it I the neighborly thing to do!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only one MMF threesome, but the other guy nixed this idea before we ever started, and, drunk as I was, I respected his boundaries. Hopefully someday can experience this though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't be a threesome with out being able to touch, or suck or fuck all the players involved. Actually, that is one of the criteria my wife and I use when making our selection of the lucky gentleman who will share a bed with us... He has to be open-minded enough to allow my wife AND me to blow him while engaged in sex. I am not always looking to get head from the other party, but he has to allow me to suck on him.

Besides, there is nothing sexier than grabbing the other guys cock and guiding it into your wifes pussy!!
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's one of my favourite fantasies to have a guy fuck me while I fuck his girlfriend/wife. It's never happened as yet and I've never had a threesome so it might be a better fantasy than reality!

BB
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, for me, the F is added to spice up my MM sex.
0 likes
I haven't engaged in a MMF threesome. If I were to, I'd be content on just concentrating on pleasing the woman. I'm not interested in guys that way. The draw for me would be to see her get pounded. Hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikerbear600
It's one of my favourite fantasies to have a guy fuck me while I fuck his girlfriend/wife. It's never happened as yet and I've never had a threesome so it might be a better fantasy than reality!

BB

I'm with you, man. I'd love to share everything with a couple ... tits, cocks, mouths, asses,, pussy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tried MMF several times with different people and NEVER would I let another guy touch my bits. Closest I got to that was a DP and her sucking both of us at the same time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if he's into it, hell yeh i would...i am very oral and love sucking and licking a cock with a woman...especially running our tongues thru his cum-hole and tongue wrestling her as he cums on our lips and tongues....very yummy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
in my experience i didnt get to play with him nor did he with me. its so hard for me and my girlfriend to find a man that is open sexually
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would leave him to her! not my thing!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to have a wild free some...take it all and for everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
NO WAY!

yea you got that right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would do it all! We are all there for sex, who it is with shouldn't matter. I wouls suck, fuck, be fucked by the guy if he wanted! I know my wife would love the show!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
having done the MMF 3 some the first time, and as the bodies seem to get mixed up, ending up with a cock in mouth and then my ass seemed just as natural. I enjoyed exploring it all in every way and doing several times since has made me loose any reluctance to have sex with another guy. Notice I said sex -- women remain my focus but sex with another guy is still just sex.