Men and Video Games -- Call of Duty

last reply
32 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you guys loose track of time while playing video games? I had to make a CALL OF DUTY text message to remind my man he was needed for my CALL OF DUTY (LOL)! Call of Duty is more distracting than LUSH it's seems lately. Anybody else experiencing this or do I need to put my foot down?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some men its Call of Duty. For me its StarCraft. I can literally sit here all day and play StarCraft. Video games are very fun and very addicting, and alot of times I like them even better than sex! :P lol
The bear in the top hat!

Here's my facebook if anyone wants it: http://www.facebook.com/kungfujimmyd
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I don't play many video games but I've always thought it was so popular because the rules were known, you knew where all the right button were, and you have some sort of chance of winning, lol. Same can't always be said of women.

Can't imagine missing a "Call of Duty" with my partner for anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
I don't play many video games but I've always thought it was so popular because the rules were known, you knew where all the right button were, and you have some sort of chance of winning, lol. Same can't always be said of women.

He didn't miss it, he just needed to be reminded that it was time! My soldier showed up and presented me with a full salute LOL
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I love video games, sex will win out. Every. Single. Time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
REVENGE PLAN?

Locate friend with xbox and copy of Call of Duty.
Set up profile on friends machine.
Secretly become Call of Duty supremo (I recommend the Nazi Zombie level highly)
This may take some time.

THEN

Friend your bloke on the system
Invite him to join a match with you.
Hang around the spawn drop and PK his ass repeatedly.
Enough player kills will raise his frustration level to a point where he will froth at the mouth and possibly destroy the Xbox

I've seen it happen. It's not pretty.3xuttosmjb1VD4O6
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Lurker
0 likes
Women shop, have mani/pedi's whilst we wait, take care of the household on your "girls night out", while we play with "toys."

If we can be understanding, then, why can't the same be asked of you?
Lurker
0 likes
I know you are asking the guys, but I have to throw a little opinion in. I play video games and the first guy I dated, he was a big gamer, at first he didn't know that I loved video games.
So one night I joined him and started playing against him. So what I did, I made sexual bets with him, like if I won he would eat me out, or if he won I would suck his dick. On some guys, it does definitely work.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smoothwetkitty
I know you are asking the guys, but I have to throw a little opinion in. I play video games and the first guy I dated, he was a big gamer, at first he didn't know that I loved video games.
So one night I joined him and started playing against him. So what I did, I made sexual bets with him, like if I won he would eat me out, or if he won I would suck his dick. On some guys, it does definitely work.

I coulda used a girlfriend like you when I was in college! silly
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Kitty's approach works with all kinds of games--video games, card games, board games, coin flips, whatever. I find I lose on purpose fairly often just to see what she wants when she can have me do _anything_.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have to lose on purpose. I am rubbish at video games. I get killed pressing the start button.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me, Call of Duty is an easy way to take my mind off of normal everyday stuff. It's easy to sit there and lose all track of time. Especially if I'm playing with a group of friends.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm sure I'm in The minority but I started feeling like a shit head around the age of 21,22 while playing video games. I understand it can be a stress relief and just entertaining to some but it feels like a colossal waste of time to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone

absolutely right i don't play much to avoid addiction but i play much of my girl its okay for me to be addicted on her, worth it and enjoyable one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ive always been the guy who secretly has all the systems and video game collection, but the game is off when a girl is around. its just like any other hobby, but if i had a girl that loved to play games ooooh... id go crazy haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love gamers biggrin a guy that can kick my ass at Street Fighter and on a fight stick is fabulous. Just get a gamer into bed and you'll understand why I love gamers so much. Hand eye coordination is vital for COD so if I have to make a guy a killer sandwich, and watch him play however long he wants. I'll do it gladly hell I'll even do the shit talking for him just as long as he gets into bed early enough to where I'm asleep before 2 after he spends some time with me.

If your knees feel weak, then my work here is done
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
where have you been all my life haha
Lurker
0 likes
Because it's illegal to kill dumbasses in real life, lol how can you watch lifetime or sex and the city? It's garbage, I think that's a valid counter point
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ian
ive always been the guy who secretly has all the systems and video game collection, but the game is off when a girl is around. its just like any other hobby, but if i had a girl that loved to play games ooooh... id go crazy haha

i actually have a lot of the video game systems and a big video game collection. I can kick a guys ass in video games, but guys would always get mad about it. So i always hid that i played video games. Then i finally found someone who liked the fact that i won, cause of my sexual bets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jasmelzbth
I love gamers biggrin a guy that can kick my ass at Street Fighter and on a fight stick is fabulous. Just get a gamer into bed and you'll understand why I love gamers so much. Hand eye coordination is vital for COD so if I have to make a guy a killer sandwich, and watch him play however long he wants. I'll do it gladly hell I'll even do the shit talking for him just as long as he gets into bed early enough to where I'm asleep before 2 after he spends some time with me.

Why are you not here right now with me????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol you guys are sweet.

If your knees feel weak, then my work here is done
Lurker
0 likes
I would only let my boyfriend play for 30 min at a time. It was so boring watching him play for any longer!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm going to get a lot of hate post from what I'm about to say. But I mean this whole heartedly. FUCK CALL OF DUTY!

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MinaMiranda
REVENGE PLAN?

Locate friend with xbox and copy of Call of Duty.
Set up profile on friends machine.
Secretly become Call of Duty supremo (I recommend the Nazi Zombie level highly)
This may take some time.

THEN

Friend your bloke on the system
Invite him to join a match with you.
Hang around the spawn drop and PK his ass repeatedly.
Enough player kills will raise his frustration level to a point where he will froth at the mouth and possibly destroy the Xbox

I've seen it happen. It's not pretty.4e0aIRXKRQZMwmRR

This works, too.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
its about a challenge and doing things that we normally couldn't. Call of duty lets us test our ability (if we had the physical ability and legal ability) to shoot people from around the world. World of Warcraft and other mmo's are almost like social events. Finally some even have a good enough plot to keep us entertained for hours without us knowing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love gamers, mainly because thats my main hobby too. But seriously Call of Duty, BLEH... PlanetSide 2 and Starcraft kill soo much of my free time.
Lurker
0 likes
im a huge gamer i can sit and play games for hours but i will text back if my gf is texting me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always get back to my women
and call of duty is wack as fuck
Lurker
0 likes
Call of duty is one the best games out there, i can lose myself for hours playing it. I also like racing games as well.